B.A.P intrude

The Six Bunnies

 

B.A.P INTRUDE.... CHAPTER 4
 
The tallest of the boys immediately smiled at the sight of Minho, he ran over and hugged him tightly. “Ah Minho-Hyung..” HYUNG??? “It’s good to see you again” he said squeezing Minho’s head, if only I had a camera. 
 
“It’s good to see you too Zelo, now can you let me go please?” he mumbled through Zelo’s grip. The boy immediately let go and looked down at me.
 
“Who’s the midget?” he said pointing at me, I almost let go of my temper, okay I admit I do have my mother’s height but there’s no need to make remarks about it. Though Minho did chuckle but I gave him one of my your dead faces and he became more serious.
 
“This little girl” grrr “is Harry and Chaerim’s daughter” he said giving me a push in the alien’s direction. They didn’t look any different to a normal Korean but their hair is a sunny blonde colour, all of them gave off a very manly aura, kind of like Minho but they weren’t as annoying as him… hopefully.
 
The oldest looking of the group leaned against the desk and crossed his arms across his chest, “Harry’s kid you say? So he’s going to be responsible for us?” his voice the deepest I’ve ever heard, looking at Minho he smirked and walked towards me. Taking my arm he towed me to a chair which Zelo had prepared for me.
 
Sitting me in the chair he gathered all 6 guys in a line whereas Minho came to stand by my side; he was almost eyeing the older guy, it was the kind of look you’d see a big brother give to a threat that wants to take their little sister away from them. It was almost amusing but it’s was more irritating. 
 
“What’s your name?” said the older guy in his booming voice.
“Maya” I said in a wobbly voice, my confidence tumbled down
“Maya?” he checked before looking towards Zelo for confirmation
“Yes it’s kind of a nickname, my real name is Maria Yazmine Lee Williams” they all stared at me with shock at the long English name.
“Well I’m glad they shortened it down” said a smaller guy with yellow fingerless gloves.
 
“Maya, I’m Kim Himchan, the commander of B.A.P” said an almost feline like guy, he walked over to me and took my hand before kissing my knuckles. I blushed the same colour as a tomato. The older guy kicked him to the floor before towering over me with his arms crossed.
 
“I’m Bang Yongguk, the main fighter, army leader and weapons specialist” he shook my hand softly before picking up Himchan and standing him back in place. Anyone would think that Yongguk was the commander.
 
“Sorry about those two, I’m Youngjae the brains” said the yellow gloved guy, he bowed a 90 degree bow before smiling warmly and placing a hand on my shoulder. “If you ever need any help with your homework I’m the person to ask.” Minho chuckled before tapping his shoulder.
 
“Good luck with that because the teacher doesn’t allow it” said Minho with a warning smile, Youngjae let go and left after giving me a secret wink. The next one to greet me was Zelo, the tallest of the boys, remind me to always wear heels when I’m next to him.
 
“I’m Zelo, I’m Yongguk’s robot” he said robot dancing, I chuckled before he left doing a moon walk. He was like a cute baby, but only 6 foot bigger. A giant baby I guess.
 
“I’m Jongup and that guy over there is Daehyun” said a floppy haired guy, he pointed to a guy with a black mask on who was still stood next to the chalk board. To be honest I didn’t even feel his presence, like he makes sure everyone thinks he doesn’t exist. “I’m mainly a vehicle expert, but I also dance and I’m good in combat” he said smiling before leaving.
I must admit that I felt a little interested in the masked guy, Daehyun was it? He seamed a little different from the others. I think Minho noticed my interest but he simple shook his head and made me pay attention to the people in front of me.
 
After introductions and a little chat about my mum and dad Minho handed me over to Youngjae to teach me about Mato and what sort of planet it was. I was really interested in it, it seams like a really nice planet but then he told me about why they have to maintain a importance alliance with this planet. Mato is currently in a desperate situation with energy; it turns out that it is struggling to survive because a specific bird, which is their source of energy, is dying out and screaming fans are the only similarity to the bird’s calls.
 
That is why B.A.P are currently idol rookies who are out to collect energy for their planet, the only reason why I didn’t recognise them is because I’ve been living in England for the past year so I haven’t been able to catch up to the country. After lessons I felt completely drained, like my head had been filled with too much information and my brain cant file it fast enough.
 
The guys decided to chose one of them to me back to my room, not that I needed it, but they chose one anyway. To much of my surprise they chose Daehyun because he had failed to introduce himself to me, silly but oh well.
 
The walk up to my room was quiet because he was just so damn hard to talk to, like he was one with the wall. Once we’d gotten back to my room I suddenly felt all the information’s side effects and my vision faded black as I collapsed but not before i felt strong arms catch me.
 
*****SORRY ABOUT ANY SPELLINGS*****