Masked Rabbit Party

The Six Bunnies

"If I can have you attention please, I'd like to introduce Mrs Helen and Miss Maya Williams" said the announcer, I took a nervous deep breath in and let it out before walking on to the platform at the top of the stairs. Oh my gosh aunt Helen what have you done with the place, it looks beautiful with the red carpet and all. I looked at her and smiled warmly.

"Thank you aunt Helen, the place looks brillient" I said taken back but then I noticed the eyes...

"Your welcome darling, now lets go meet our guests and you have to introduce me to your boyfriend" ....... my face burned as I stared at the hundreds of guests, I didn't recognise one face but 7 people stood out. I walked over to them quickly and ran right into his arms.

"You look beautiful" said Daehyun pulling me away for a second to get another look at me, he mostly paid attention to my hair which the makeup team had let loose.

"I wanted them to put it up but I was scolded" I breathed a pathetic laugh, suddenly his dark brown eyes looked into mine making me blank everything else out, he smirked and leaned in for a kiss. It was cut short by the interfearance of my aunt... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"I take it this young man is your boyfriend then Maya?" she said bluntly tapping me on the shoulder.

"" I whispered under my breath, luckily she didn't hear me... he he he.

"Hello Mrs Williams, my name is Jung Daehyun, it's a pleasure to meet you" he said taking my aunt's hand and bowing to kiss her HUGE ruby studded ring. I swear she just blushed... Oh my gosh what is this happening right in front of me... this is too embarressing. But luckily Daehyun put his attention on the rest of the B.A.P members... then I noticed something.

"Wow Minho, you decided to let the blonde thorugh then?" I said putting a stray blonde hair back into place, he laughed and nodded.

"Yeah I guess I decided to try it out again, when I first came to this planet I thought it looked silly because all the other guys had black hair" he said scratching the back of his head. I smiled and admired how he looked blonde... 

"It really suits you brother..." Oh no it slipped out... He looked at me with raised eyebrows

"Brother?" he smirked and rubbed his chin in thought, "I like the sound of that" he said laughing, then I felt Daehyun's arms wrap around me again

"Hello again, I distracted your aunt so lets go" he said smiling, Minho was grinning too... something was gong on...

"Where are we going" I said looking up at Daehyun, he smiled and tapped his nose. He walked me out of the hall and into the courtyard which was more like a HUGE patio thad had a fountain in the middle of it and a small field with a lake that my aunt had supposedly built a few months ago. He walked me over to the fountain and sat me down on the edge before sitting next to me.

"Are you cold?" he said looking at my arms which were covered with goosebumps.

"Not really, it's just really hot in the hall, it feels nice out here" I said closing my eyes and breathing in the cool air... it really is nice. 

"You really are beautiful" he said before putting my hair behind my ear, I blushed and looked into the fountain water

"I dont feel like it" I sighed and dipped my fingers into the cold water

"Dont go talking like that, you are the most beautiful, smart, gorgeous girl I have ever met" he said taking both of my hands. "Jagiya you are perfect to me" my heart fluttered at the word 'jagiya' which made me blush even more... I've been doing that a lot lately.

"Jongmal?" I said looking down again, this was so embarressing but suddenly he lifted my chin and kissed me softly, before standing up

"Come with me" he said smiling, so I followed him but he just took me into my room, "now look at your reflection". I did as he said but didn't recognise the person looking back. She was wearing a floor length forget-me-not blue silk dress with a tiny trail, it had an halter neck and a gorgeous beading design on the bust, it hugged my figure a lot and it had a REALLY low back. Her small face was beautiful and framed by smooth long dark curl, her hazel eyes lined with natural long lashes and her rosy lips glossed, was this really me? Daehyun brushed his hand down my sending shivers all over my body.

"I told you, you were beautiful" he whispered on my neck, he turned me around and placed his hands on my hips before kissing my forehead, then my nose, both of my cheeks until finally his lips met mine. He pulled me to him and hardened the kiss, I ran my fingers through his hair before looping my arms around his neck, I felt him smile against my lips and paused for a second to let me catch my breath. 

"Your getting better at kissing" he breathed, I lightly hit his chest and smiled along with him. He sat down on my new black recliner chair and patted his knees beckoning me to sit on his lap

"Oh no, thats too embarressing for me, not way" I said burning up again but then he grabbed my hand and pulled me on his knee. Before I had time to protest he went back to kissing me.

"It's not that embarressing" he said with a teasing smile, he rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, we sat cuddled up together for a while until we decided to got back down to the party. The last of the guests left around half past 2 in the morning, my aunt allowed B.A.P to stay for the night but she doesn't know they already live here, it was kind of amusing... but now it was time for BA.P to hold their end of the bargin. 

After Sophie had left me after helping me get ready for bed I ran down stairs to the study where the others were already waiting, Daehyun instantly gave me a small hug and a little peck on the cheek. 

"Are you sure you want to hear this?" he said in a pleading voice, the others seamed to agree with him. I already felt the tears coming. I nodded and they all sat down at the table, leaving me at the head... but the place was scilent and awkward.

"So are you guys going to tell me about what happened to me during the fight practice last night?" I said with my hands on my hips, B.A.P and Minho were scilent, they didn't even look at me. "Tell me right now, I'm scared and frightened about what's happening to me so unless you tell me then I'm never going to speak to you again" I yelled slamming my hands on the desk, tears stung at my eyes as I ran for the exit but Daehyun got there before me and held me tight to his chest. He my hair and cooed as I let out my cries.

"I'm sorry baby, we're all unsure if you can take it thats all" he whispered before lifting my chin so he could see me

"What's wrong with me" I whimpered, he wiped the tears from my face and leaned in for a tender kiss

"Theres nothing wrong with you, your perfect in every way" he said smiling, he lead me back to the table. Yongguk stood up and cleared his throat.

"Ahem, Minho I think it's best if you tell her, you have known her a little longer then us, she'll take it better" he said still not looking at me, Daehyun sat me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me. Minho hesistated but nodded and stood up.

"Did your parents ever tell you how they met?" he said looked me directly in the eyes. I nodded and smiled a little.

"They said that they met each other in High School in Busan, that's why my mother had a Busan accent" but he shook his head

"No, they met in America whilst your father was just 10 years old, your mother was almmost a hundred times his age" he said walking over to me... what did he mean a hundred times his age?

"What are you trying to say?" I mumbled putting my hands over my mouth 

"I'm saying that your mother was a Matoki, which means" he paused to look at Daehyun's warning expression "that you are Half Matoki" ........................... WHAT THE HECK???

 

A/N

Sorry for the small chapter and not writing in a while as I've been busy with school work and I was ill over the weekend :( :( but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will update it as soon as I can :) please comment and subscribe :)