NIGHTMARES

The Six Bunnies

Season 2 Chapter 8

NIGHTMARES

"Maya, you have to look over the invitations for the wedding. Are going for blue or green? You need to be here to over look the plans" yet another one of the king's event planners was following me arround with bags and bags of wedding details that I had been avoiding for the past two years. 

"Then talk to the king" I begged, running away from her, but she was a persistant one and didn't stay too far behind me.

"Maya! You're going to be marrying a warrior of the planet Mato! You need to start taking things seriously!" she screamed after me, dropping her bags and speeding up.

"Aunt Jess! Help!" I yelled across the training room, the other Matoki were staring after me as I tried desperatly to use my powers to transport me back... But I was too distracted by the wedding planner running at me with enough speed to break a small mountain.

"On it!" Aunt Jess ran past me and floated into the planner. A new power she never knew she had, she can now possess a body for a minute at a time. That gave me enough time to teleport up to the dorm room where Minho was stood staring at me, wideyed and eating Daehyun's last piece of cheesecake.

"Thank goodness!" he gasped, falling against a wall, clutching his bare chest. "I thought you were Daehyun" he breathed heavily, obviously from the trauma of almost being caught red handed. He was now stood smiling at me in nothing but his PJ bottoms. Something nice to look at but I've gotten used to it, being in a house full of guys. I think I've seen them all louge around in just their bottoms... lucky me (inner self ^_^)

"You're the one that's been eating the deserts? Are you mad? Oppa has been on a rampage all week" I gave him a stern look but he just stood up and grinned, mouth still half filled with the yummy treat.

"I know, it's hillarious to watch" he chuckled and finished the plate off with one last, big, mouthful. 

"You're mean" I pouted, "where are the others?" I asked looking around the empty livingroom. Minho shrugged and left for the kitchen, chewing on Daehyun's cheesecake.

"Ah, Maya you're back?" Youngjae came out from his room, a purple vile in his hands. I didn't want to know what he was up to but I could guess that he was inventing somethng new to use against the loosing fight against the half Matoki. I've been training my off but with the wedding coming up soon I haven't been able to enhance anything. I sat down in Yongguk's chair and rubbed my aching forehead, making Youngjae look at me with a worried look.

"I'm fine" I croaked feeling absolutely exhausted.

"Not sleeping?" he perked up and came to me with the purple vile. "This is something I've been working on for a while and now it's being used on warriors back home who have trouble sleeping. Try this tonight, right be fore bed and you'll be right off" he handed it to me with a grin. Why was he always giving me strange things to try. Yesterday it was an IPad infused with a built in tranq gun that shot darts to knock out the enemy for 12 hours... it was awesome but that wasn't the point.

"Is it safe?" I asked looking up at him with a distrusting gaze, he hesitated but nodded with the most innocent smile I just couldn't say no. In the last few years B.A.P have worked out how to get in my good books, Youngjae being the most skilled with getting me to do what he wanted.

"You'll be out for about 8 hours, it's a weak version of the one yesterday" he added while he exited the room just as a bang came from outside... she found me! 

"Oppa!" I called after him and he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room. Closing the door jsut as the front door burst open.

"MISS MAYA! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!" she called into the dorm. I heard Minho drop something in the kitchen and the loud stomps of the planned following the noise.

"HEY! Who're you!" I heard Minho shout at the planner who shrieked and fled from the dorm. "Yah! Maya! Who're you dragging into the dorm now!" Minho shouted as he busted down the door to Youngjae's room.

"MINHO!" Youngjae yelled, running to his door that now lay flat on the floor. Holding back my tears of laughter I escaped the room just as soon as Josie and Yongguk was entering. Shopping bags in both hands.

"Morning Maya" Josie looked past me with an amused smile, while Yongguk dropped everything and rushed to the argument erupting behind me, joining in.

"Been shopping?" I asked, peeking in one of her bags.

"Yup, I just buyed this too" she dropped her bags and gave me a few spins in her new dress. It was a maxi dress in a beautiful midnight blue. It looked good on her s-line figure.

"Wish I could pull something off like that" I sighed looking down at my usual shorts and t-shirt. Josie gave me a playful punch on the arm.

"Hey! It's confidence you need" she grumbled at me before giving me a hug. When she let go she turned to the loud yells in the dorm and sighed, hands on hips. "Best go stop my husband from causing too much commotion" she then stormed through the livingroom to the boys and plonked a punch on hte top of Yongguk's head and then the other two, yelling just as loud as them.

"Josie, you're one scary person" I muttered to myself.

"Tell me about it" Daehyun's voice entered my ears in the most amazing way, turning my body into melted butter instantly.

"Jung Daehyun, when did you get here?" I smiled as I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he hugged my back.

"Morning baby" he whispered against my neck senting hot shivers down my spine.

"Morning oppa" I turned and looked into the handsome face of my amazing boyfriend. Something we both agreed on is that until we're actually on the planet Mato we're officially just boyfriend a girlfriend... that's just the way we liked it.

"I saw the planner sprinting out of the building, bright red so I thought she'd seen the erted Minho in his usual habitat" he laughed and leaned down to kiss me slowly, sweetly, and pulled away far too early for my liking.

"I hate it when you do that" I bit my lip making his eyes flicker down to them and he stiffened around me.

"I hate it when you do that" he repeated what I'd said and returned to kissing me before the commotion behind us. "How're the newlyweds?" he looked past me at where the members and Minho were kneeling on the floor, their arms up in the air. 

"Josie is yelling at them again" I chuckled and rested comfortably against Daehyun's chest, listening to his steady hearbeat. I don't ever want to leave his arms when it feels this perfect. We've been together three years now, but it feels like we've always known each other.

"Looks like Minho's finished with the scolding" Daehyun's voice vibrated his chest against my cheek and I reluctantly lifted my head to see Minho shuffling into his room that he'd been sharing with Jongup.

"Let's go then" I sighed, suddenly feeling cold without his arms around me. Using my powers, we teleported to the training room once again. The other members of B.A.P were also appearing around me... just on time.

"Morning Maya, you're looking more tired today then usual" Zelo jogged over and poked my cheeks that must have been puffy from lack of sleep. I nodded and held back the yawn that was threatening to tear my mouth in two. Looking around the 'room' I saw the other Mato warming up. I wasn't sure that I was up to teaching today, my headache was getting worse and the past two sleepless nights were taking their toll on me.

"Maya..." Himchan came up to me and caught me just as the room started spinning.

"Yayaya!" Jongup suddenly appeared and I was now surrounded by all the members of B.A.P. All of them looking at me with the most scared look I'd seen on them.

"I thought so!" Daehyun said, angrily, "you've not been to bed in days, I just thought it was the wedding but there's something else right?" he was absolutely petrified, his hands shaking as he picked me up into a bridal hold. 

"We can handle today Maya, you go rest" Yongguk ordered kindly before facing the members, there goes leader Guk taking control of things so quickly... I owe a lot to him. I held into Daehyun's shirt and nodded against his chest. And then we were back home... the place suddenly quiet... it was nice.

"Let's get you to bed" Daehyun said, shifting me in his arms so he could open the door to our room... our room... still can't get used to it. Laying me on the bed, he wrapped the thick, comfortable covers around me and sat beside me, my head.

"Youngjae left me this" I held up the purple vile I'd put in my pocket and Daehyun stared at it, confused. "Sleeping drug I think" my voice croaked as sleep tried it's hardest to get me to drift off. He nodded and popped off the lid so I could down the shot in one. It was almost instantly it started to take effect, the room started to get dark and as soon as I'd closed my eyes... I was asleep.
Bye the time I'd woken up the nightmare that I'd jsut had was already forgotten. But I sat up in my bed, the pillow and covers drenched in sweat... damn! I was tired of it. Waking up suddenly in the middle of the night, a nighmare slapping me out of the sleep I needed. It was dusk outside, the sky barely visable through the curtains.

"You were out for a while" Daehyun's voice made me jump, but when I saw it was me I felt my body relax. A smile played on my lips as I saw him stood by the door, the faint light from the window was illuminating his hald bare body in the most pleasing way. 

"Daehyun..." I breathed, looking up at him, feeling the intimate pull between us.

"Maya, you have to wake up" his voice was deep, sweet as honey. Wake up? I was already awake... He slowly made his way over to me. Kneeling on the bottom of the bead he crawled over, the lined in his arms flexed when he did. Slowly reaching me his lips met mine just as his hands pushed me back down on the bed. He knelt above me and stared down with a burning hot stare. "Maya..." he breathed... it was then that I realised that was was breathing hard. Biting my lip, I allowed him to take my wrists and raise them above my head so I couldn't mover from under him.

"Wake up!" that wasn't Dahyun's voice... who was that? Zelo? "Noona! Wake up!" yeah it was... but why could I hear his voice? He wasn't here. It was just me and Daehyun. But as I looked up at his face I saw that it wasn't Daehyun but Minho... A scream developed in my throat but it never mae it out, as a shadow moved behind Minho. I needed to tell him! Someone was here! Minho was going to get hurt! NO! MINHO! And just then, something burst from Minho's chest making him gasp in pain. I needed to move! I needed to help him!

"Maya wake up!" more voices! Why weren't they helping Minho! Someone help him! He's been stabbed! The blade sank back through Minho and he fell on me. I felt the hot, sticky blood pool around us. No! Minho... is dead!? No! HELP! SOMEONE HELP! And then I sat up, awake for real this time. The members around me, breathing hard as though they'd just been fighting. 

"Maya..." Himchan's quiet voice broke the scilence, and I turned to him. "Maya... I'm sorry..." he was upset? Why? They were all upset. Jongup was actually crying... I didn't like it... why was he crying?"Maya it's Minho" Jongup's voice was barely a whisper as he held back the tears enough to say just that. 

"He's been kidnapped" Yongguk said, in a voice more clear then Jongup had managed.

"What!? I bellowed, looking at each of the broken B.A.P's faces... then that dream that I'd just had... was a vision? "Was he stabbed?" I asked quietly, avoiding their gazes. At first they looked confused but then it sank it.

"Yeah... he was... through the chest..." Youngjae hesitantly said the rest of the members looked on in shock... So my dream... had come true???

A/N

Well, it's finally updated!!! I hope you all liked it and that you'll carry on supporting this story. There's a lot of ideas that I have for this story. Thank you all for staying with this fan fic for the long time it's been inactive. I will continue to update this fanfiction every Saturday. Until next time :) ANNYEONG ~ SARANGHAEYO <3 :D

 

****** SPOILERS******

Maya and the members renounce their titles to follow their adventure to track down the people that took Minho.

Josie joins the gang.

They have to use whatever means neccessary to find their friend so they can bring him home before he's destroyed by the half Matoki villain of this series called, Dongwan!!!!