Unexpected

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Jina, are you ok?” Youngjae asked as he watched Jina lay on the couch.

“No. My best friend is leaving tomorrow.” she pouted and hid her face under the blanket.

“It was bound to happen.”

“That was the most helpful thing you could have said to me.”

“What else am I supposed to say? Oh, I’m sorry, let me help you stow away in his luggage.” he replied sarcastically. Jina didn’t say anything and he gave her a suspicious look. “You’re not seriously thinking about it, are you?”

“What? No…”

“Jina.”

“I’m not going to leave. A part of me wants to… but the logical me says to stay and be with you guys. I can’t just leave.”

“You also couldn’t just run away and disappear for a week.” he snapped back, causing Jina to glare at him.

“I’m going to my room. Don’t disturb me.”

“Don’t run away again, ok?” he teased.

“You’re an .” she growled as she stomped upstairs. Yong Guk, who just walked in with Himchan, watched in confusion.

“Ugh, the usual.” he sighed.

“What did you say to my Jina baby?” Himchan demanded.

“I was just teasing.” Youngjae said.

“Which means you said something totally rude.”

“Not my fault she is all moody. Zico is leaving tomorrow.”

“Ah, that’s right.” Yong Guk mused. “She must be very upset.”

“We’re home!” Zelo announced as he and Jongup came home from dance practice.

“Where’s Daehyun?” Jongup asked.

“Probably out buying Jina an engagement ring.” Youngjae said.

Yong Guk glared in dissatisfaction, not too fond of the idea of Jina and Daehyun.

“I’m home!” Daehyun walked in as Himchan and Jongup were getting dinner ready. “Where’s Jina?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know.” Youngjae smirked.

“You are extra snarky tonight.” Himchan smacked him with a spoon.

“She’s upstairs because someone pissed her off.” Zelo looked at Youngjae as he munched on cherry tomatoes.

“Stop eating that, it’s for the pasta.” Himchan pestered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter