Bonding time

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dinner!" Jongup called. Zelo was the first one down the stairs and Himchan emerged from his room. Youngjae trudged into the bathroom with a headache from Jina's loud music.

"Can someone tell Jina that dinner was ready?" Yong Guk grabbed a plate.

"I got it." Daehyun heard from the top of the stairs and headed up to Jina's room. He knocked but no one answered so he peeked his head in. "Jina?" he flinched from the loud music. "Oh. She's asleep." he spotted her sprawled across the bed.

"Should I wake her?" he asked himself.

"I'm not asleep." she mumbled into the pillow.

"Oh, mianhe." he bowed. "Dinner's ready if you want some."

"Alright, thanks." she got up and rubbed her bed head.

'She doesn't seem that bad.' he thought as he closed the door.

Jina trudged down the stairs and fixed her hat. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Youngjae stepped out in Jina's way.

"Oof!" she stepped back and almost fell over.

"Watch it. What are you, half asleep?"

"Just a little." she yawned and walked past him like she didn't hear his rude tone.

"Oh, Jina. Were you asleep?" Yong Guk asked as she entered the kitchen with her arms stretched in the air.

"Nice clothes. Very different from what you had on earlier." Himchan noticed in the process of checking her out.

"Thanks, if I dressed like this, airport security would think I was a criminal or something."

"Wonder why, that outfit totally doesn't scream criminal or gangsters girlfriend." Youngjae walked to his seat.

"Ugh, I don't think I'm hungry."

Yong Guk smacked the back of Youngjae's head. Daehyun had a plate already made for Jina in his hands.

"Please, I already made your plate." he showed it to her.

"Alright." she gave in and took the plate.

"So." Yong Guk started a few minutes into dinner.

"Do you know anyone in Seoul?"

"A few old friends from middle school that I kept in touch with." she said without looking up from her plate.

"What do they like to do?"

"They don't do drugs and break laws on a daily basis if that's what you're wondering."

"Uh." Yong Guk was surprised by her response.

"So what do you like to do?" Jongup tried to change the subject.

"Shop, write, skate, watch movies." she listed.

"Write?" that answer intrigued Youngjae.

"Yeah, I just jot down a few things sometimes." she waved off the subject.

"Noona, can you skate with me tomorrow?" Zelo asked.

"Uh, you have chores." Yong Guk made up an excuse because he still didn't trust Jina enough to go out.

"Aaw!" he whined. Jina giggled at his silliness.

"Ah, this kid is too much." she ruffled his hair like before.

"Noona we're only a year apart." he pointed out.

"Doesn't make you any less cuter." she said which made him blush.

"So what chores does he have to do? Because I really want to go skating, I'll help him get it done."

"He has to scrub the bathroom, wash the dishes, and mop the living room."

"That's easy."

"It's so much." he whined softly.

"I'll help maknae, no worries." she put an arm around his shoulders and gave him a reassuring grin.

"Aish." Yong Guk hissed to himself. "Well, since you're going to be staying here I might as well go over the ground rules."

"We have rules?" Himchan asked.

"There's a curfew of ten."

"Understandable." she nodded.

'The earlier you sleep the earlier I can sneak out.'

"You can't go out on weekdays until you have all of your home work done."

"Ok."

'Homework? The work can just stay in school.'

"We all have chores we do in this house which you can take part of."

"Alright."

'If you make me wash dishes I'll break everyone on your head.'

"Your room must be cleaned once a week."

"Mhmm."

'Whatever.'

"No cussing." Jongup nodded to that one.

"Yep."

'Just don't make me mad because I have no control on what I say if I'm pissed.'

"And no fraternizing intimately." Yong Guk glared at Himchan.

"What are you looking at me for?"

"You, Kim Himchan, are the biggest flirt at this table."

'He obviously doesn't know me.' she popped rice into .

"I would never take advantage of such an innocent soul-" everyone stopped and looked as Jina almost choked laughing.

'Innocent, how funny.'

"Sorry, I just find that hard to believe. He seems like such a player." she lied.

"He is so don't fraternize with him either." Yong Guk told her.

'Yeah, yeah. I'll screw around with who I want when I want.'

"Alright." she smiled and stood up. "All done. I'll be unpacking if anybody needs me." she put her plate in the sink and went up the stairs.

"Keep the music down! The crap's giving me a headache!" Youngjae called behind her.

"What!? Turn up the music?! Alright!" she pretended not to hear him.

"Aish!" he ran up the stairs after her and caught her at the attic stairs.

"Those two aren't going to get along are they?" Jongup asked.

"Not at all." Daehyun agreed.

"Youngjae let me down!!!" Jina screams as he walks down the stairs with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter