Venting

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “Jina… Jina… Jina…”

          “Onsbubsj” she mumbled sleepily into her pillow.

          “Wake up.” Someone shook her and spoke softly to her.

          “Tired.” She turned over and faced her back to the person.

          “If you don’t get up, I’ll kiss you.” He threatened. That made Jina sat straight up and noticed it was still night time. She looked beside her to the blonde figure. In a house with three different blonde guys (Daehyun, Zelo, and Youngjae), it could be any one of them.

          “Good morning.”

          “Z-zico!?” she hissed and her side table lamp to reveal a smug Zico. “It’s the middle of the morning, what are you doing here?” she demanded.

          Instead of saying anything he put his hand behind her neck and pulled her to him. Her eyes widened as his lips were pressed firmly against hers. His scent hit her and made her swoon and she was lost in the intimacy. Until…

 

          “Jina… Jina… Jina!”

          “Huh?” she opened her eyes and saw Daehyun hovering over her. She looked up at him blankly with a flushed face.

          “Good morning.” He smiled down at her.

          “Do you mind?” she asked awkwardly.

          “No.” he smirked and leaned down.

          “Daehyun!” she squealed and tried to sink into her bed with no use.

          “Sssh.” He hushed her. His eyes slowly closed and she held her breath again as the space between them was closed.

 

          “AH!” Jina sat up and screamed at the top of her lungs. “Oh my god. Just a dream.” She panted and plopped back down on her bed.

          “Jina!” Yong Guk came running up to her room and barged in. “Are you ok?”

          “I’m coming baby!” Himchan ran and stumbled up the stairs. He ran in with a baseball bat and with his bed head he looked like a crazy person.

          “I’m fine. It was just…” she let out a frustrated sigh and stared at the ceiling.

          “Himchan, go back downstairs and make some tea.” Yong Guk knew that they needed a talk. Himchan nodded and left, closing the door behind him. Yong Guk walked over to Jina’s bed and sat on the edge of it. “Everything ok?”

          “No. My life is a nightmare.” She grumbled. “You’re not going to kiss me too, are you?”

          “What?”

          “Never mind.” She shook her head.

          “You’re scaring me.”

          “I’m scaring myself.”

          “What happened?”

          “Yong Guk… What do you think of Zico?” there was no response and she sat up to look at him.

          “Really?” he asked with a serious face.

          “Right.”

          “Why?”

          “I don’t know.”

          “Jina.” Yong Guk sighed, assuming the worst. “It’s not that I hate him, it’s just that… he brings the worst out of you.”

          “He’s changing too. I don’t know, just forget I mentioned it.” She combed her fingers through her hair.

          “Jina. Do you like him?”

          She looked at him for a while and stuffed her pillow in her face in frustration.

          “Aish!” she whined. “I don’t know, he was just a play toy. My friend with benefits. Now he’s being sweet and-”

          “Wait, he’s your what?”

          “I don’t know what to do!” Jina whined and did a fish on water kind of thing on her bed. “Aish and then Daehyun just comes in and-.”

          “Daehyun?” Yong Guk snapped her out of her tantrum.

          “Daehyun? Did I say Daehyun? I mean… B-Bomb! He’s so close to me and it’s just all confusing.” She lied.

          “Really?... Of all boys it had to be one of them?”

          “Yong Guk.” She said in defense.

          “I know. If anything, B-Bomb seems the best choice. He seems like he has sense.”

          “But, Zico is this whole different person with me. He’s not party hard and street boy Zico. He’s the kid I found lost in Tokyo who always told corny jokes and was super clumsy.”

          “I don’t really know about love, but this is all up to you in the end. You may soar or you may fall. Choose the guy who brings out the best in you, the you that you want to be. Either way if it doesn’t end out right, I’m right here.”

          Jina smiled and hugged him. “You know… you should write lyrics for a living. That was deep.”

          “I like being a boxing instructor.” He laughed a deep and husky laugh.

          “I’m going to shower. Those nightmares had me all sweaty.” She excused herself. She grabbed a pair of clothes and went downstairs to the bathroom. As she approached Daehyun came out in just a pair of basketball shorts with a towel around his neck. His toned body was exposed and made her swallow the lump in .

          ‘Thank God I have a good poker face.’ She thought and smiled.

          “Morning.”

          “You ok? I heard you scream and then Himchan ran upstairs with a bat.”

          “I’m fine, just a little… spider.”

          “Spider?” he chuckled.

          “Shut up.” She rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. “Hot damn.” She sighed.

 

          “Yong Guk, can I go out for a walk? By myself.” She asked.

          He eyed her up and down. “In that outfit?”

          “Yong Guk, I won’t be out long.” Her stressed expression was pitiful and he nodded in agreement.

          “Take your phone!” he called after her.

          “Always have it!” she held it in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter