The Original Pimp Has Arrived

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          The girls all left Saturday and the house was quiet on Sunday. Zelo and Jongup watched TV, Youngjae read, Daehyun listened to music, and Yong Guk and Himchan were discussing plans for the gym. Jina came down the stairs with her head phones in and did a little dance, when it actually looked like something you’d do in a mosh pit.

          She ignored the existence of the other males and went to the kitchen. Youngjae peered over his book and let a smirk spread over his face as a plan popped into that brainy head of his. He snuck up and put a finger to his lips if anyone gave him a strange look. Jina was looking in the refrigerator unaware that Youngjae towered behind her with his hands in front of him. Everyone watched as his fingers attacked her sides and caused her to squeal and cuss making the boy burst into laughter.

          “God damn it Yoo Youngjae I should beat the living hell out of you!” she yelled but he was too absorbed in trying not peeing his pants. Daehyun chuckled as the girl fumed and he found it cute when she did.

          During that whole fiasco someone had rang the doorbell and Yong Guk got up to answer it while chuckling at his dongsaengs. Once he opened the door a tall figure smiled at him while he stared in shock at him. His face was handsome and the clothes he wore gave an even bolder and intimidating feel to him.

          “Hyung.” He managed to spit out.

          “How is my little cousin?” his voice, even compared to Yong Guk’s, sounded like the voice of a Greek god that could shake the earth if he tried.

          “I’m good, what are you doing here?”

          “I came to visit you, and I also heard little Jinnie was back in town as well.”

          “Yeah she is, come in.” he let the elder in and led him to the living room and kitchen area where at the moment, Jina was on top of Youngjae beating him up. Everyone looked up except the two that were fighting.

          “I see you’re still as good with the boys as usual.” The guest spoke to get her attention, his voice echoing through the house.

          Jina perked up and then beamed at the tall man standing there. “Seunghyun oppa!” she exclaimed as she ran to him at full speed. He caught her in his arms and squeezed her tight making both Yong Guk and Daehyun tense.

          “Who’s this?” Zelo asked.

          “This is our older cousin, Seunghyun.” Yong Guk introduced, making Daehyun ease up.

          “In my day I was TOP.” He smiled playfully while still holding Jina.

          “TOP?” Himchan asked in confusion.

          “The Original Pimp.”

          “And Jina is known as UM.” Youngjae said while still sitting on the floor.

          “UM?” Jina was unaware of her nickname.

          “Uncontrollable maniac.”

          Before she could pounce on him Seunghyun held her back with a deep chuckle.

          “Jina, I’m moving back to Korea.” He informed her. Her mood did a total one eighty and she looked up at him with excited eyes.

          “You are?”

          “I have an apartment uptown that I wanted to show you sometime.”

          “Can I see?”

          “No problem. As long as it’s ok with your guardian.” He glanced at Yong Guk. He was completely aware of the situation with Jina and her rebellious problem and so on.     

          Yong Guk had to force a smile and nod. How could he say no when Jina was so happy to see the cousin she hadn’t seen in years? It would be like saying no to letting a child see their grandmother who lived miles away.

          “Yay! I’ll go get my stuff.” She ran up the stairs.

          “You’re really staying?”

          “Of course, my company settled, finally.” He sighed. Seunghyun had owned his own music producing company and had traveled to various countries all over the world.

          “What do you do?” Jongup asked.

          “I am the CEO of TOP Records.”

          “No way!” the boys gasped.

          “How have you been Yong Guk? Taking care of five boys and Jina. That must be… difficult.”

          “The boys are fine, Jina was just the cherry on top. She was wild at first but she’s way better now.”

          “Good, good. I knew it had to be you to make her stop all her ways.”

          ‘You’re the one who taught her…’

          “Let’s go! By Yong Guk, I’ll be home before ten!” she rushed out the door while dragging Seunghyun. Yong Guk was surprised she left and didn’t call him oppa like she had been recently. Seunghyun was surprised she promised to be home by a set time.

          “He seems cool.” Daehyun muttered.

          “Yeah, he’s the coolest.” Yong Guk grumbled as he plopped on the couch.

          “Do you have bad beef with him or something?” Himchan questioned.

          “No, none that I’ve said out loud at least.”

          “But he seems nice.” Zelo pointed out.

          “He is.”

          “Then what’s the problem.”

          “You know in a family, that one cousin that everyone loves?”

          “Ah, I see.” Himchan grinned smugly.

          “Jina loved him ever since we were kids and she wouldn’t even hang out with me if he was there. He wasn’t always such a nice guy either. His parents were slightly richer so he was spoiled and reckless. Who do you think taught J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter