Amazing

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Days passed and Jina didn’t say anything to Yong Guk or Jieun. She just talked to the others and she seemed perfectly fine. Jieun ignored her as well and went off in her own little world with Yong Guk. The household had almost seemed torn in two but it was only Yong Guk’s side that was torn as Jina moved on and didn’t care.

          Most of the time she would go to Seunghyun’s apartment or hang out with Bom. When she wasn’t with them she would be with Daehyun, and when she wasn’t with him she was with Block B. She had everyone she needed and no drama at all… well besides Zico and Daehyun who almost seemed to hate each other. When they would act like that Jina would drop them both and hang out with B-Bomb.

          As for poor Jaehyo, once they found out about he and Jina’s little thing he was the of all their jokes. Zico would find any reason just to hit him and vent his anger for being Jina’s first and not telling about it. Jina would always come to his rescue though and tell them to drop it.

          “How was our little Jae?” Kyung asked with a teasing smile.

          “Well, everyone after him had to try and par up with him. Only B-Bomb succeeded to do so.”

          “I was her first and her greatest.” Jaehyo smirked and put an arm around her, which was quickly yanked away by Zico who then put his arm around her.

          “Hold on.” She turned from their lunch table. “Zelo!” she called out. The tall boy turned and walked over.

          “Yes noona?”

          “Want to go skating after school?”

          “You can’t skate, your foot.” He pointed out.

          “I know but I can tell you miss it.”

          “I wish I could but hyung said no.”

          “You two go, we’ll cover for you.” Ukwon said.

          “You would do that?” Zelo beamed. Jina found it so cute and reached her hand out. He knew immediately what to do and bent his head down so she could ruffle his faded blue hair.

          “Once we get home we’ll just say we’re going on a walk to work out my ankle and I’ll sneak your board in my backpack.” She winked.

          “Thank you noona.”

          “Aigoo, it’s so cute.” Taeil cooed and pinched his cheek. The boy frowned and pulled away.

          “Only noona can do that.” He pouted.

          “Go eat lunch.” She lightly hit his stomach and he obeyed.

          “And they say you’re a bad person.” Zico smirked and put his arm back around Jina.

          “I am, but it doesn’t mean I can’t be good.”

 

          “Hyung, we’re going!” Zelo called out while helping Jina out the door.

          “Where to?” he asked from the couch with Jieun in his arms smugly.

          “Park.”

          “Jina you shouldn’t be walking.”

          “She needs to start working her ankle and doing physical therapy for it.” Zelo replied for her, knowing she wouldn’t say anything to him.

          “Why do you both have backpacks?” Jieun asked.

          “To hold our stuff.” Jina retorted.

          “Let me see them then.” Yong Guk motioned them over.

          “Why?”

          “You’d just let me see them if you didn’t have anything to hide.”

          Zelo looked at Jina and she just nodded and tossed her bag to him and Zelo too. In Zelo’s bag there was only his phone, Ipod, headphones, bandana, and wallet. In Jina’s was her phone, headphones, painkillers, and a box that made Yong Guk blush. She smirked knowingly.

          “Did you find my tampons?”

          “H-here.” He zipped their bags and handed them to Zelo. “Don’t be out too late.”

          “Whatever.” They both chimed as they walked out. Jina smirked and waddled all the way to the place under her window where she threw down Zelo’s skateboard. She handed it to him victoriously and he smiled.

          “I thought we would get caught.” He exhaled.

          “I knew he’d be suspicious. Now come on before he looks out the window and see’s us.” She hurried and led him far from the house.

          “Yah!” a voice called out. The two culprits froze and turned. To their relief it was just Daehyun in his car.

          “Thank God.” Zelo let out the scared breath he held in. Jina laughed at him, being the cool person she was she was used to getting caught in things.

          “Aren’t you banned from skating?” Daehyun asked with a raised eyebrow.

          “It was noona’s idea!” the maknae pointed.

          “Well gee, remind me to never do anything sneaky with you. Snitch.” She turned to Daehyun. “It’s unfair and I would take all the blame so don’t-”

          “Get in. I’ll drive you to the skate park.” He interrupted. She smiled at him and sat in the front seat with the assistance with Zelo.

          “Thanks hyung, you’re the best!”

          “Make sure you remember that.” He retorted.

          Once they got to the park Jina and Daehyun sat on a half-pipe with their legs dangling off while they watched Zelo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter