Don't mess with me

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          For days Jina had not even spoke or looked at Jieun once and everyone thought it was strange. Things were normal except for the slight tension from Jina and Yong Guk. Daehyun would often step in and take her out so everyone wouldn’t feel uncomfortable. As ridiculous as he thought she was being he never questioned her.

          “I’m taking the boys to dance practice. Be back soon.” Yong Guk announced. Jina was in the kitchen while Jieun was in the living room. Youngjae was at the library, Daehyun was still at the university, and Himchan was at the gym.

          “See you later sweetie.” Jieun chirped. Jina inwardly barfed but didn’t look up from her homework.

          “Bye.” He smiled his gummy smile and leaned down to kiss her.

          As soon as he left it was awkwardly silent in the house and Jina almost couldn’t take it. Jieun just sat on the couch and watched TV. Jina rolled her eyes and put on her coat at the front door.

          “Where are you going?” Jieun asked.

          “Out.”

          “Shouldn’t you at least tell Yong Guk you’re going out?”

          “Why? He doesn’t need to know where I am.”

          “Look, Jina.” Jieun stood up and approached her, but she stopped a few feet in front of her. “You should really respect Yong Guk, he does so much for you.”

          “I know what he does, but I also know what he doesn’t do. Quite frankly I don’t think this is any of your business.” She turned to leave but was grabbed by the arm.

          ‘Oh hell no, this better not be who I think it is.’ She turned to see Jieun glaring at her and grasping her arm. This wasn’t Bang Yong Guk’s innocent Jieun. No. This was Song Jieun that no one saw.

          “Don’t walk away when I talk to you.”

          Jina yanked her arm back hair and just by that one motion Jieun felt weak, but she didn’t back down. Jina faced her all the way and glared at her so coldly that Jieun got chills. If she would hit or just yell was unpredictable at the moment.

          “You are not my mother. So you have no right to touch me or talk to me that way.” She growled.

          “Well… technically I am. Yong Guk is your guardian and I’m his girlfriend, so-”

          “Last time I checked I wasn’t the that came from his ball sack and I didn’t come out of your . Do you know who I am Jieun? I am Hong Jina, and a deal with the devil is way better than messing with me.” She warned and walked out with a slam of the door.

 

          “GOD I ING HATE HER!!!” Jina threw a fit on B-Bomb’s bed. He sat on his desk chair and waited for her to cool down, even though she had been grumbling for twenty minutes.

          “Jina, are you now going to tell me what happened?” he asked.

          “That woman started budding into my business and grabbed my arm and then basically said she was my mother, and… and.. UUGGHHH!” she screamed into the pillow.

          “She grabbed your arm?”

          “Yes and it wasn’t softly either.” She lifted up her sleeve and showed the red mark on her bicep. It didn’t hurt but that’s because Jina was tough, but Jieun had grabbed her pretty roughly.

          “Tell Yong Guk about this.”

          “Oh, I plan to.”

          “Hey B-Bomb, do you have any- Oh, Jina. What are you doing here?” Zico walked into the room he and B-Bomb shared. His eyes then saw her red arm. “What the hell happened?” his voice was now lower and more serious.

          “Yong Guk’s did this.”

          “That suspicious chick? Oh hell no.”

          “Just drop it, I’ll deal with it later. Just take me somewhere.” She begged.

          “How about… we go to the park and play soccer with the boys. Like we used to before you moved to the states.” Zico said softly and pulled down her sleeve so the red mark was hidden.

          “Gather the boys.” Jina nodded.

          “Block B! We are going to the park!” B-Bomb announced.

          They all walked to the park happily, almost forgetting their real world problems. B-Bomb held Jina’s arm while P.O and Ukwon were messing with the ball. Jaehyo chatted with Taeil while Zico and Kyung were annoying Jina. It was like one happy family.

 

          The boy’s dance practice took a while and Yong Guk decided to take a walk in the park. All he could think about was Jina’s recent behavior and he was always worried. Jieun was always there to take his mind off of it but he always worried. All the progress Jina made seemed all for nothing just because of one person. He thought it was ridiculous that she couldn’t get along with Jieun for no apparent reason.

          “Give me the ball!” a familiar voice called out. He looked up to see a group of kids playing soccer.

          “Ukwon over here!” another one of them called.

          “I got it!” the female voice shouted.

          “Oh no you don’t!”

          “Wah!” she shrieked. “Zico you jerk, put me down!” she was thrown over his shoulder and he just laughed.

          “That’s Jina.” He recognized the purple haired girl on the blonde one’s shoulders.

          She looked genuinely happy, even though Zico was purposely keeping her from getting the ball in any way possible. Despite it all she was laughing and smiling sincerely with these boys. BAP never said this out loud, but even though they were close with Jina, they envied her relationship with Block B. She was a whole different person, like a sister to their all brother family.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter