Love Him

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How does it feel to back in school?” B-Bomb asked with a smirk on his face.

“Kill me now.” Jina joked. “Is Zico not coming?”

“No, he dropped out. Since he has everything with TOP Records settled out he doesn’t really need high school. He’s packing all of his stuff and finding an apartment.”

“I’m glad Seunghyun oppa is helping him with all of that.”

“Your cousin is a good guy.”

“Hyung! Noona!” P.O roared happily.

“Jihoon, don’t yell so early in the morning.” Taeil scolded.

“Jina!” Seohyun called out to her.

“Hey!”

“Welcome back. Heard you did a little disappearing act.”

“Yeah, but I’m back. Only half a year left of school. I have a lot to catch up, and midterms are coming up. Ugh.”

“I have the notes for you.” Jongup, the only one in her class, said.

“Noona, can we go to the skatepark later?” Zelo asked.

“Seriously? But it’s cold outside.”

“Are you going to see Zico after school?” Kyung asked.

“Where is he?” Seohyun asked.

“Packing. He’s moving to Japan.” Ukwon answered.

“What?” her eyes widened.

“He got a job there.” Jina smiled but she was obviously upset.

“Well, that’s great.”

“So volleyball is over?” she changed the subject.

“Yeah. We only lost one game and won our last one. So sad that you missed it.”

“I’m sorry. I’ll definitely be there for spring.”

“You better. I’m heading to class, see you guys.” Seohyun waved and left.

“Did you talk to the counselor?” Jaehyo asked B-Bomb.

“Yeah, she said if I pass midterms I should be good to pass this year and then go to college.”

“Good.” Jina smiled. She felt guilty for making him miss school.

“Let’s go to class.” Jongup told her.

“Alright, see you losers at lunch.”


 

Zico was packing all of his things in his bedroom. Ever since he had moved out of his parents house he had slept in the same room with B-Bomb for three years. Now he was moving out and into a different countries. It seemed like just yesterday he and Block B were a bunch of rebellious kids living together because they hated their parents and the world.

As he was closing one of the boxes with tape there were footsteps approaching his room. He turned to see Jina in her school uniform.

“Hey, what are you doing here?”

“What? You don’t want me to be here?” she teased. “Alright.” she shrugged and turned around.

“Nuh uh!” he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him. “Want to help me pack?”

“Haha, not really…”

“It’s fine. I’ll make P.O do it later. Come sit.” he pulled her on his bed. “How was school?”

“The usual. I had the urge to start a riot and set it on fire, but I knew I shouldn’t.”

“Aaw, how cute. Jina starting riots and burning things.” he pinched her cheeks.

“Yah!” she smacked his hand away and poked his stomach.

“Oh, someone has a temper.” he laughed and poked her tummy back. Eventually he was tickling the snot out of her, leaving her in a laughing fit beneath him.

“Zico stop!” she squealed.

“Say ‘Zico is the king’!”

“Zico is the king, Zico is the king!” she exclaimed. Smirking in satisfactory he stopped and just watched Jina calm down. He didn’t even realize her was hovering over her with their bodies pressed together.

“I’ll surely miss this.” he sighed.

Jina put her arms around his waist and pulled him down so they were lying on their sides. “Every time you say that the selfish part of me wants to come out and beg you to stay.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter