Clearing things up

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            B-Bomb drove to Block B’s place with a blank expression on his face, not worried or nervous at all. He knew what was coming to him, and he would accept it until Jina came. Before he even knocked on the door it opened by itself and Zico stood on the other side.

            “Hey.” B-Bomb flashed his dimple.

            “... Hey?... You get Jina pregnant… and all you say is ‘hey’?”

            “That rhymed…” P.O whispered to himself.

            “Ok, look.” B-Bomb chuckled, which pissed Zico off even more.

            “You’re really selfish, you know that?”

            “Selfish? For what?”

            “Jina comes to you and runs off with you, and in her vulnerable state you take advantage of the fact that Daehyun and I aren’t there and seduce her!”

            “Zico and Daehyun are the least of your worries.” Yong Guk stepped up. “Where is Jina?”

            “She went to go fix this problem.” he fumed and turned to Zico. “And if you really think I would seduce her in her vulnerable state behind the back of my friend then you are pathetic. She’s not even vulnerable! Everything is fine as long as she’s far away from all this drama, which has all started because of Jieun.”

            “Is she with Jieun?”

            “Did you not dump her yet?” B-Bomb retorted. Everyone was surprised by his hostile attitude because he rarely became this way. “I’m not saying anything else until Jina gets here.”



 

            “Of course oppa, I only love you.” Jieun cooed into her phone in a sickly sweet voice. She was walking down the street with her shopping bags in her hands.

            “I’m guessing that’s not Yong Guk you’re talking to.” Jina was leaning on a building as she passed by.

            “Oh my-! What are you doing here?”

            “You’re coming with me to help clear up the little problem you’ve started.”

            “What problem? I did nothing.” she shrugged.

            Jina stepped forward fiercely.

            “We both know that is a bunch of bull , now get in the damn car before I drag you in there by your fake extensions!” she growled menacingly.

            “Uh, oppa, I’ve got to go, see you- hey give me my phone back!” Jieun squealed as Jina snatched her phone.

            “You’re girlfriend’s cheating on you with Lord knows how many other guys. You can do better.” she hung up. “In the car.” she demanded.

            Jieun scowled but did as told, not wanting to risk getting another beating. She sat there awkwardly as Jina started the car and zoomed off. None of them said a word for the few minutes that felt like years.

            “Where are we going?”

            “Shut up.”

            “You’re going to make me confess to everyone, aren’t you? Wow, you’re going to be facing everyone after running away. How shocked will they be when they see your face?”

            “Jieun, I am not afraid to kick you out of this car while it’s still moving.”

            Jieun stayed quiet, but not for long.

            “Are you nervous?”

            “Shouldn’t you be the one that’s nervous?”

            “Aren’t you nervous about seeing Zico and Daehyun again?” she asked. Jina stayed quiet but her actions didn’t waver. “So who will it be Jina? Zico or Daehyun?”

            “That is not the problem. You told everyone that I was pregnant and now you’re going to tell them you’re a lying . Then after that you’ll have Yong Guk to deal with.”

            “After all this blows over you’ll have to face it. Or will you dump both of them and choose B-Bomb? Might as well just say you are pregnant with his child and get out while you can.”

            “Jieun shut the hell up!”

            “You know you’re not that different from me. Playing with two men’s hearts.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter