CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“OPEN THE DOOR! WE HAVE PRESENTS!” Zelo yelled behind the front door of Jina and Daehyun’s house.

The door flung open and a cute little four year old girl stood there with a bright smile.

Her face was cute and chubby and he hair was black and in a red bow. “Uncle Jello!” she squealed happily. The tall boy took the child into his arms and walked into the house. Yong Guk and Himchan were right behind them along with Hyosung.

“Ayo, Jina!” Yong Guk’s deep voice echoed through the small house.

“What!?” she came out of the kitchen and into the decorated living room.

“Mommy!”

“Yes my little DaeJi?” she said in a baby voice and beamed at her child in Zelo’s arms.

“They brought presents. We open presents.” her daughter spoke with her baby talk.

“We will once everyone else gets here.”

“Hey Jina.” Hyosung hugged her and kissed her cheek.

“Where’s your husband?” Himchan asked.

“In the shower.”

A devious smile took over his face. “I’ll be back.” he disappeared into the master bedroom.

“Where are Jongup and Youngjae?” Jina asked as she helped Yong Guk set the presents down under the tree.

“Out buying a cake.” Hyosung sat on the couch. DaeJi stood beside Yong Guk and watched him put the presents down. Her uncle caught her and looked at her.

“What? Do you want to open them?”

His deep voice scared her and she ran behind her mother. Jina burst into laughter and picked up her daughter. “What are you scared of? You want mommy to beat up Uncle Gukkie?”

“Why is she scared of me?” Yong Guk whined.

DaeJi giggled and pointed at him. “Beat him up.”

Jina handed Hyosung and danced around Yong Guk. She put her dukes up and so did he and it looked like they were about to start boxing. Jina took the first swing and hit him in the arm. He hit her arm back and they started pushing each other around. They always wrestled and it entertained DaeJi very much. She clapped her hands on Hyosung’s lap and flashed an adorable eye smile that look just like her fathers.

“Yah! Get out of my bathroom!” Daehyun shrieked and Himchan came running out with the same smile a mischievous little boy would have.

“Kim Himchan. What did you do?”

“Nothing. All I did was scare him.” he sat beside her and played with DaeJi.

“I’M HERE!” Kyung entered the house with P.O, Taeil, and Ukwon behind him.

“Don’t you know how to knock?” Jina glowered.

“UNCLE CUCUMBER!!!” DaeJi squealed and ran to her Block B uncles.

“Merry Christmas Jina noona.” P.O greeted and handed her a present.

“Merry Christmas Jihoon.” she smiled and put it under the tree.

“I brought pie.” Taeil held up an apple pie and set it in the kitchen.

“This house is already feeling crowded.” Daehyun glared at Himchan as he made his way to Jina.

“I want to open presents!” DaeJi announced.

“You can when Uncle Youngjae, Jongup, Zico, Minhyuk, and Aunty Yuriko get here.” Daehyun told her as his daughter pouted in Ukwon’s arms. She looked just like her mother when she did that.

“Yah, Kim Hyosung!” Jina called to Hyosung, who had taken over Himchan’s name when they got married. It was funny calling her name the way she called Himchan’s. “Where is Zinger?”

“She’s visiting her family.”

“Why didn’t you ask me? I’m her boyfriend.” Yong Guk stated.

“Junhong-ah.” Daehyun called to his dongsaeng. “Where is your girlfriend?”

The maknae blushed deeply. “Hyung!”

“She’s spending the holidays with her parents.” Himchan answered for him.

“YAH! OPEN THE DOOR, IT’S COLD!”

“That must be Youngjae.” Jina rolled her eyes and opened the front door.

“Merry Christmas!” Jongup cheered happily.

“Merry Christmas.” she let them in.

“Wait, wait!” Zico was running up the driveway with Yuriko. “I bring presents!”

“Hurry up! Everyone’s here! Hey Yuriko.”

“Hi, I got this for DaeJi.” she handed her a little box.

“Thanks, go inside.” Jina closed the door behind them and looked at all the chaos going on in her house. “These people.”

“Yah! Jung Jina! Where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter