FINAL

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's finally here...

 

The final chapter...

 

Sorry if it's lame, but I hope you guys have a good laugh.

 

I never thought this story would be so long and popular as it is. I actually intended it to be at least 20 chapters.

 

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! You guys are my funniest commenter and readers! <3

 

 

Can't help but love them.

 

 

Three years later…

 

The university campus was buzzing with students as they walked from class to class and hung out idly. Jina was among them, walking from her psychology class to her sociology class on the other side of the campus. The weather was chilly as winter was sneaking away and leaving behind spring. So far, everything was perfect.

Yong Guk and Himchan were still running the gym and both had managed to end up in relationships. Himchan met his girl, Hyosung, half a year ago, and it’s a mystery of how they’re still together. The two were truly meant for each other because both are divas at heart. Yong Guk was still unsure about letting everyone meet his girl, especially after the Jieun fiasco.

Jongup was now a dance major at the university and Youngjae was majoring in almost everything academic. Little Zelo was finishing his last year of high school and was very eager to join his hyungs and noona in college.

Jina was studying to become a psychiatrist and therapist, to help people with their own problems and make it easier for them. She had a few things to work on, like her bold personality and concept of tough love.

Meanwhile, Daehyun was studying to become a music teacher. He had changed his major from business to music the year before.

Block B were off doing their own things as well. B-Bomb was majoring in the same things as Jina because he too wanted to be a therapist since he had always done it for his friends. Ukwon was dancing, Taeil was singing in a band, Kyung was just fooling around with no major, and P.O was finishing up in high school. Jaehyo had moved back to Busan for school and was studying in business affairs, which everyone thought wouldn’t last long at all.

Over all, things were looking up.

“Jina!” Jongup called out to her. She turned and walked over to him.

“What’s up?”

“Daehyun said he wanted to meet you in the auditorium.”

“What for?”

“I don’t know. Maybe a romantic gift.”

“Fine. Thanks Uppie.” she walked towards the auditorium to meet her boyfriend. Ever since he changed his major the auditorium was their main hang out place (aka makeout place).

When Jina walked into the large dome she was greeted by darkness and the only light was coming in through the open door and from a single spotlight on stage. She looked around for Daehyun who was nowhere in sight.

“Daehyun? Babe, if you’re trying to scare me this isn’t funny.” she called out. She hopped onto the stage and set her bag down. “Yah! Jung Daehyun! Do you want to die!?”

“Always so violent.” a voice sighed. Jina knew it wasn’t Daehyun, and it certainly was a voice she hadn’t heard in years. Her eyes widened at the person standing there. “Are you just going to stare?”

“You.” she barely whispered. “Oh my God!” she ran to Zico with open arms and flung herself onto him. “What are you doing here?”

“I am from here.” he quipped. She smacked the back of his head.

“, you just got here and you’re pissing me off.”

“You missed me.”

“Did I?”

“You did. Late at night, even after you and Daehyun would make love, you’d think of me.”

“Actually it was during the .” she said with a serious face. Zico’s expression fell, which made Jina burst into laughter. “Oh my God you are so gullible!”

“Now you’re irritating me. I’m going back to Japan.” he turned to walk away but Jina put her arms around him.

“I missed you best friend.”

Zico couldn’t help but smile. “I missed you too.”

“Did you and Daehyun plan this” she asked as the two walked out of the auditorium.

“I did.”

“Oppa!” Jina beamed and ran to hug her boyfriend.

“Since when do you call anyone oppa?” Zico only remembered calling Yong Guk, B-Bomb, and TOP ‘oppa’.

“If I call him oppa I get rewards.” she winked with her arms around Daehyun’s waist. “Did you see the boys yet?”

“Not yet. Daehyun and I have a plan.”

“That doesn’t sound good.”

“You’ll be up for it.” he promised.


 

“Where’s Jina?” Kyung wondered. Everyone was at the usual lunch table.

“I don’t know. Daehyun asked her to meet at the auditorium.” Jongup

“They’re probably doing it then.” Ukwon shrugged.

“GUYS!!!” a scream was heard. They all looked to see Jina running over frantically. “MINHYUK OPPA HELP!” she ran to B-Bomb, who was the first one to stand.

“Jina, Jina, what’s wrong?” he put his hands on her shoulders and came to eye level with her.

“D-daehyun, he- a light ficture- he’s bleeding! I don’t know what to do!” she panted and sobbed.

Jongup and Youngjae were the first to bolt it to the auditorium and then the other followed with B-Bomb holding onto Jina. Before they entered she stopped in her place and B-Bomb looked back at her with a confused expression.

“It’s so bad, I can’t see him like that, go help!” she cried. He understood and ran in. Everyone was calling out for Daehyun and looking yet there were no signs of him.

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU HERE!” a booming voice echoed through the stage.

“Daehyun!?” Youngjae was on high alert.

“HE IS GONE!” the doors suddenly slammed shut. “NOW SO WILL YOU!”

“Hyung!” Jongup ran to Daehyun and Kyung clung to Taeil. All the lights shut off and shrill screams that no man should ever make were heard. That signature laughter erupted and all the lights .

“ZICO!?” they all gaped at the man on stage.

“Where’s Daehyun?” Youngjae asked.

“Present.” Daehyun walked out with a large and amused smile on his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter