Break up, knock down

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             “We need to talk.” Yong Guk said to Jieun. She gulped but kept a fake smile on her face.

            “What is it Gukkie?” she asked after standing there awkwardly for a few minutes.

            “Don’t call me that.”

            Jieun’s face fell. Never had he talked to her like that before. With such lack of emotion, and a harsh and cold tone.

            “Is it true? Are you cheating on me?”

            “Of course not.”

            “You’re lying.”

            “How do you know?”

            “Unless the pictures of you all over another man just so happens to be your twin sister.”

            “Maybe she just really looks like me.”

            “Really? And she just so happens to be wearing the same dress you had worn on our date that same night!?” he was becoming frustrated.

            “Yong Guk, please-”

            “I should have listened to them.” he interrupted her.

            “What?”

            “You were no good from the start.”

            “Is that what they said?”

            “Actually we said you were a , he’s just being nice.” Youngjae interjected.

            “Oh shut it you-” Jieun’s tone was cold and mean, and she stopped herself immediately.

            “Is that how you were towards everyone else the whole time?”

            “You should have heard how she spoke to Jongup.” Youngjae scoffed.

            Yong Guk looked at Jongup, who was looking down and hiding behind Zelo. “What do you mean? How were you treating him?” he turned to Jieun but she didn’t answer. “Jongup, what did she do to you?” he asked as calmly as he could even though he was ready to scream.

            “She…”

            “Jonguppie please tell me.” he begged.

            Jongup looked up and sighed. “She would tell me to do everything. To cook her food, do her chores, and other things. She’d yell at me and call me names. The reason my grades have dropped is because she stops me from doing my homework.” his voice was hoarse and he was ready to cry. “And one time she hit me.”

            Yong Guk’s eyes widened and his fists clenched. Everyone was shocked for that matter.

            “Did you hit him?” Yong Guk asked in a dangerously low tone. Jieun didn’t answer because for once she was scared. “Did you hit him!?” he yelled.

            “Yes! But all children need a spank once in awhile!” she defended weakly.

            “Children!? Jongup is seventeen! And that child you hit, was already hit enough when he was younger! Why he lives with me is because he came from an abusive family! God, you never cared about any of the boys. You don’t know that Youngjae came from his uncaring, good for nothing mother. Daehyun is an orphan who lived on the streets by himself. Zelo was a little kid abandoned at the train station!”

            Jieun didn’t say anything. She couldn’t say anything, what was there to say?

            “Did you even love me?”

            “Yong Guk… I-”

            “Actually, you know what? I don’t care, because after all of this.” he waved his finger around, symbolizing everything that had happened. “I don’t love you anymore.”

            “Yong Guk I do love you!” she exclaimed.

            “No you don’t.” he shook his head. “I should have let Jina beat the hell out of you the day she ran away… She was right. Now I feel so stupid and hurt, because my baby cousin left me. Did you even know her story?”

            “She is just some rebellious orphan girl who is a monster.” Jieun spat.

            “That orphan girl lost both her parents when she was nine. Both her parents weren’t even on good terms before they passed. After that she had been passed around from family member to family member, country to country, like some toy.”

            “She doesn’t even appreciate what you do for her, why do you care!?”

            “Because I am her last chance. I am all she has left. Now get out or I will call Jina back here to finish what she started.” he threatened.

            “Oh please.” Jieun rolled her eyes. “I don’t care what she does to me. She may have the physical over hand but I have money and lawyers. I can put her in prison, and don’t think I won’t. Who knows what other crimes this girl’s committed.”

            “I dare you, to try something.” a new voice chimed in. At the door was the one and only red haired chick, Bom.

            “Bom?” Yong Guk asked.

            “I’m guessing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter