Maintaining delinquency

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Zelo fix your tie." Yong Guk said as he was getting everyone ready for their day. "Has anyone seen Jina?"

"She hasn't come out of her room." Daehyun answered.

"Aish." he hissed and went up the stairs to her room. "Jina wake up!" he banged on her door, but there was no answer. "Jina!" he called before opening the door.

When he opened it he saw her at her mirror doing her make up with her head phones in. She had her school uniform on and her hair was already made into nice waves. She looked over and took out one of her head phones.

"What?"

"I thought you were still sleeping, you didn't come down for breakfast."

"I don't normally eat breakfast. I just get up, get ready, then leave."

"You're eating breakfast."

"I already brushed my teeth."

"You can brush it again."

"There's only ten minutes, I have no time." she stated and put her make up away.

"Jina." Yong Guk gave her a stern look.

"Ugh, fine." she rolled her eyes. Grabbing her bag and shoes, she headed downstairs.

"Ah!" Himchan gasped and smiled. "Look at our princess!"

"More like evil witch." Youngjae huffed. Jina passed him by and smacked the back of his head, causing him to almost choke on his orange juice.

"Are you excited?" Daehyun asked as she sat next to him.

"For what?" she asked.

"Uh, school." he replied awkwardly as if she had forgotten.

"Oh, no." she said as if nothing were wrong.

"Why not?" Jongup asked.

"School blows."

"Yeah, she'd much rather be out clubbing." Yong Guk said as he entered the kitchen.

"True, but because I'm here I can't go clubbing anymore. Guess I gotta' find a new hobby." she sighed.

"Try dancing!" Zelo suggested.

"Yeah! It's so fun!" Jongup agreed.

"I don't like dancing." she replied while nibbling on her toast. Zelo and Jongup pouted in response.

"What can you do exactly?" Youngjae asked.

"That's none of your business." she dropped her toast on her plate and stood up. "I'm done eating."

"You barely ate half of it." Daehyun looked up at her in concern.

"I don't eat breakfast." she walked out into the living room to sit on the couch.

"Pfft." Youngjae huffed. "So moody."

"I'll go talk to her." Himchan stood up and walked into the living room. "May I?" he gestured to the spot next to her.

"Sure." she shrugged.

"I know school isn't fun."

"Let me guess. You were the school stud but your grades were lacking."

"You're right. I know it's too late to change things, but you should get involved in school. Find out what you're good at. Because partying gets old, trust me. Being 50 and still clubbing isn't an ideal life."

"I never planned on living like this for long. I'm just living freely while I still can."

"If you don't get your act straight now, you'll have no chance for the future."

"Alright, alright. I get this enough from Yong Guk." she lightly punched his shoulder.

"I hear you, now come on. We gotta' get you to school." he stood up.

“Alright.” She sighed and stood up.

“Promise me you’ll get involved with something good.”

“I will.” She gave him a smile and walked to the door. “Come on guys.”

“We’re off!” Zelo charged for the door. Jongup followed behind and Youngjae slumped after them.

“Hold on, hold on.” Jina stopped them as they walked two blocks from the house. She set her bag on the ground and started searching through it.

“What?” Youngjae grumbled. She pulled out a bunch of bracelets of all kinds and slid them on her wrists. She picked out two big, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter