Forget

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “Good to have you back.” Seohyun slung an arm around Jina as practice ended. “How’s the ankle?”

          “Good. No problems so far.”

          “Glad that you can play in our last game.” Eunbi said.

          “Yeah, you guys won all the others without me, do you really need me?” Jina joked.

          “You are playing and that’s final.” Jiae gave her a quick noogie and ran to the locker room.

          “Good to be back. I am getting kind of tired of hanging out with the boys. I only have Bom unnie to hang out with and she’s busy a lot.”

          “Is that Yongguk’s girlfriend?” Soomi asked.

          Jina made a face of disgust. “No. It’s Seunghyun oppas girlfriend. Yongguk’s girlfriend is a demon spawn.”

          “What’s wrong with her?”

          “So much.”

          “JINA!!!”

          “Oh no…” she sighed as she saw a blonde head running toward her.

          “I’ll see you later.” Seohyun smirked and disappeared into the locker room.

          “What are you doing here?” Jina turned to Zico.

          “Come out with me.”

          “I have to go home and ice my ankle and do homework.”

          “Please, it’s important.”

          “How important.”

          “My future depends on it important.”

          She gave him a skeptical look but gave in. “Fine, let me get changed first.” She went into the locker room and came out in a sweater and sweatpants.

          “Come on.” He grabbed her arm and ran off, almost causing her to drop her gym bag.

          “Wait, I have to tell Daehyun he doesn’t need to pick me up!” she tried to take out her phone but Zico was running too fast. She decided to give up and wait until Zico was done dragging her.

          “Here!” he pointed to a ramen shop. As they entered Jina’s phone rang.

          “Hello?”

          “Jina where are you?”

          “At a ramen shop with Zico. Sorry, he basically dragged me here so I couldn’t call you. I’ll be home later, ok?”

          “Fine. See you.” His voice was obviously dissatisfied before he hung up.

          “Sit.” Zico pushed her into the chair and sat across from her happily. The two ordered food and sipped on their drinks without a word.

          “What is this all about? You seem so… cheery.”

          “I got a job.”

          She sat there for a moment with her jaw dropped. “W-what? Where? Doing what?”

          “At TOP hyung’s company.”

          “His producing company? For music?”

          “I am going to learn how to make music and maybe rap a little.”

          “You always were good at that. I’m proud of you!”

          “I am going to be really busy though. Once school ends I will head to the building, and on the weekends I’ll be working all day.”

          “So we won’t see each other much.” She concluded. Zico nodded sadly. “Well I can just drop by the building sometimes. Seunghyun oppa won’t mind.”

          “I would like that. I start in three days. Can you come and drop me off?”

          “What are you five?” she giggled, but he was serious. “Fine. So are the boys throwing a party for you or something?”

          “They don’t know yet.” He told her. She gave him a puzzled look. “You’re the first one I told.” He admitted.

          “How cheesy.” She chuckled and sipped her water.

          “Only for you.”

          “Shut up and eat your ramen.”

          “After I get really good at making music, I’ll write you a song.”

          “Didn’t I say to shut up?” she had a small smile on her lips. It really was touching.

 

 

          “Hey Dae, why the long face?” Youngjae asked as he plopped on the couch beside his sulking best friend.

          “Jina is out with Zico.”

          “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter