Suspicion

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunlight poured into Jina's new bedroom, causing her to wake up from her deep slumber. Sitting up groggily she ran her fingers through her wavy hair and flipped it to the side. Her eyes squinted from sleep and goose bumps raised on her skin as she pulled her covers off of her.

A ringtone went off under her pillow and she pulled out her phone and read the text.

'Hey, where you gonna' be today?

~Z'

Smiling, she texted back.

'Going to the skate park today, hang around there.

~JJBear'

Throwing her phone back under her pillow she trudged her way into the bathroom.

Down stairs the boys were all in the living room watching TV. Zelo and Jongup were wrestling on the floor, while Himchan, Daehyun and Yong Guk sat on the couch. When Jina came down the stairs they all watched as she sleepily made her way to Yong Guk and curled up on his lap.

"You're finally up." he said.

"Good morning."

"It's 11:22." Youngjae informed.

"Ah, my body clock is all off!" she whined.

"Oh, is our baby tired." Himchan said in a baby voice and snatched her and placed her on his lap. Yong Guk pulled her back and then it was an all out tug of war with Jina as the rope.

"Stop!" she spread herself across the couch so her head was on Daehyun's lap and her feet were by Yong Guk. Daehyun froze at the sudden contact and tensed up.

"Noona, are we going to the skate park today?" Zelo asked.

"Sure, did you do the chores?" she asked.

"Yeah." he nodded.

Yong Guk still didn't trust Jina enough to go out, especially with the maknae. But he was running out of excuses to make her stay.

"You guys have to be home before dinner, got it?"

"Arasso." they both said.

"Jina, make sure you eat breakfast before you leave." he told her, his brotherly instincts kicking in.

Jina stood up from the couch and stretched. "I don't eat breakfast." she informed.

"What? Why not?"

"Oh, no wonder you're so petite!" Himchan grabbed her waist and pulled her down on his lap. Yong Guk growled menacingly and took her back.

"In this house we eat breakfast."

"But I'm not hungry when I wake up in the morning."

"Well start getting hungry. Sit at the table because I'm making you breakfast he stood up and she plopped in a chair with a pout on her face.

"So how did you sleep?"asked Jongup.

"Like a baby."

"That's good." he smiled,

"I have the biggest knot in my back." Youngjae stretched his back and groaned.

"Stop complaining." Daehyun ruffled his hair.

Jina watched as Yong Guk fried eggs in a pan with rice and vegetables on the side. He watched her from the corner of his eye.

'I don't know what this girl is up to but something seems fishy. She's barely unpacked and she just wants to go out.'

'I just want to hurry and see my friends.' she grumbled in her head.

"Here." he set a plate in front of her. She looked at it for a moment then poked it with her chop sticks. "What's wrong?"

"I'm not hungry."

"Just hurry up and eat it." Youngjae grumbled. Jina shot him daggers then looked back at her food.

"Thanks for the breakfast but I just don't eat right when I wake up."

"Jina, please eat. For me." Yong Guk begged.

"And if not for him for me." Himchan butted in.

"Fine." she gave in and ate a few bites before her stomach felt heavy.

"Such a strange girl. You haven't eaten in twelve hours yet you're not hungry." Youngjae observed.

"Are you sick or something?" Daehyun asked in concern.

"Ani, I just don't eat breakfast."

"You're so skinny though." he said with pained eyes.

'He looks at me as if he actually cares.' she almost melted at his gaze. 'But that's not the only reason I'm skinny.' she mentally joked.

"I'm going to get ready. Noona, I'll be waiting!" Zelo went up the stairs to change.

"Thanks for the breakfast cousin." Jina saluted before she went upstairs.

"I'll eat her food." Himchan sat in her seat and ate what was left over.

"I have a feeling she's going to be a problem." Youngjae sighed.

"Why exactly do they say that she's a bad child?" Daehyun asked, still not seeing why she was known as a delinquent. Through his eyes she was like an angel.

"Hold on, she gave m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter