Those who have your back

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “Are you excited?” Jina asked as she and Zico approached the TOP building.

          “Totally. At first I was nervous but now I feel like running in there and getting started.”

          “You’re going to run in without me?” she pouted.

          He chuckled and took her hand. “I’d bring you anywhere with me.” He smiled sincerely.

          “Zico, my man!”

          “Jiyong!?” Jina gasped.

          “Little Ji!?” he smiled and engulfed her in a hug. “When did you get back from the States?”

          “I’ve been here for a few months. When did you get back from Japan?”

          “Am I missing something?” Zico asked, irritated by the two’s intimacy.

          “Oh, Jiyong is Seunghyun oppa’s best friend. He’s like my second cousin.”

          “So you two are dating?” Jiyong asked.

          “No, we’re not.” She replied.

          “I wish though.” Zico winked at her.

          “Are you flirting with my cousin again?” a deep voice interrupted.

          “Oppa!” she beamed and hugged the taller male.

          “What are you doing here kid?”

          “Dropping Zico off at work. Thank you for getting him a job here.”

          “He’s a good kid.”

          Both Jina and Zico beamed because no one had ever thought that about the bad boy Zico. Things were really looking up.

          “I should get going, see you later.” She waved and walked off.

          “I’ll call you later!” Zico called after her. She held up a thumbs up and left.

 

 

          Jina walked home and thought deeply. Life seemed to be really looking good. She was actually going to graduate high school, she hadn’t moved in the past three months, and even Zico got a job. The only person she really had to thank was Yong Guk. Maybe she could just forgive him and start appreciating him. As she walked into the house she was about to call for her cousin, but instead heard a different voice.

          “Damn it Jongup! I ask you to clean one thing and you can’t even do that!”

          “S-sorry, but I had homework.” His soft voice replied.

          “You are such a useless idiot. What’s the point in doing homework if you can barely get an A in your classes?”

          “Jongup.” Jina walked in calmly. His eyes widened.

          “N-noona, it’s ok, we were just talking.”

          “Jongup go upstairs.” She commanded.

          “Noona.”

          “Don’t make me talk again. Jieun and I need to talk.” She kept her piercing stare on the girl. Jongup nodded and ran up the stairs.

          “Well? Are you just going to stand there and stare at me?” Jieun snapped.

          “Who do you think you are?”

          “Me? I am the new woman of the house.”

          “Please, you can’t even do your own dishes.”

          “Look, I don’t appreciate your attitude. You may think you’re the biggest and baddest around here, but I can see that it’s all a show. I am the new queen around here, so deal with it.”

          “You think I am just a fake?”

          “Pretty much. You talk like you’ll do something but never do. I could stomp you easily.”

          Jina stepped up and Jieun stood there firmly. “You really must not know me. Because I am the biggest and baddest around here and you are nothing compared to me. And saying I’m fake, when you’re the fakest one here.”

          “Oh shut up. You’re just a poor little orphan girl who has no place in the world.”

          Before she could say anything else, Jina had a fist on Jieun’s jaw. She was knocked down within a second. Her hand went to her face and she looked up in disbelief.

          “I thought you said you could stomp me. Get up and fight like the big and bad you think you are!” Jina challenged. Jieun didn’t say anything. “You want me to show more of my street side? Fine.” She pulled out brass knuckles from her pocket and slid them on. Jieun gulped in fear.

          “Y-you’re crazy.”

          “And you are a worthless gold digger putting on a front to her own boyfriend. I see right through you Jieun, and let me tell you. If Yong Guk saw who you really were, you’d be dumped just like trash.”

          “You !” she shrieked, which earned her another punch to the face. This time it drew blood.

          “What the-” Yong Guk walked in after hearing screaming. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?” he fled to Jieun’s side.

          “Putting someone in their place. She was-”

          “Jina what the hell is wrong with you!?”

          “Listen, she was just-”

          “You know what, I am done. I know you two never got along but this is unacceptable. You are grounded! You are not allowed to go anywhere. Not with Daehyun, or Youngjae or Block B. Go to your room!”

          Jina stood there. “You know what, I’m done. She’s not the person you think she is. If you thought with your head and not your you’d see that she’s draining your bank account and insulting everyone else. I thought you had my back.” She growled and ran to her room, slamming the door and locking it.

          Yong Guk sighed and looked to his girlfriend. She had tears in her eyes and a swollen cheek with a cut on it.

          “Gukkie.” She whimpered and buried her face in his chest.

          “It’s ok. I’ll deal with her.” He cooed to her.

 

 

          B-Bomb was sitting in his room, doing some homewo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter