Party Girl

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sun went down, Zelo and Jina made their way home. Jongup and Youngjae were in the kitchen cooking when they came through the door.

"We're home!" Zelo called out.

"Here Zelo." Jina handed him his board.

"Ani noona, you keep it." he told her.

"Really? Aaw, gomawo." she smiled and went upstairs.

"Dinner will be ready soon!" Jongup called up.

Zelo made sure the coast was clear before he let out his inner anxiety. He jumped around the kitchen nervously, which annoyed the crap out of Youngjae.

"Maknae, go sit!"

"Hyung, I saw something bad." he said.

"What was it?" Jongup asked while stirring things in a pot.

"Did you walk into a girls restroom again? Read the signs before you walk in!"

"Ani! When we were at the park."

"Was it Jina?" Youngjae asked. Zelo could only nod. "What did she do?"

"She-"

"I'm home! Your lives are now complete!" Himchan dramatically entered with Yong Guk behind him.

"Tell us later." Youngjae whispered to Zelo.

At dinner there was an awkward silence. Yong Guk noticed and eyed everyone carefully.

"So, Zelo. How was the park?" he asked.

"Huh? Oh, great. It felt nice to be outside." he babbled.

"Jina did you have fun?"

"Yep." she answered plainly while eating her dinner.

"Doesn't sound like you did." Daehyun sat next to her.

"It was, I'm just tired. Think I might just turn in early. My body clock is still way off."

"Oh, ok." Yong Guk watched as she put her plate in the sink and walked up the stairs. He then spotted Zelo who was fiddling with his food nervously. "You're not saying much, what's wrong with you?"

"Me?" he squeaked.

"He said he saw something at the park."

"Did you walk into a girls restroom again?"

"Ani!" he protested.

"What happened?" Himchan asked.

"I saw Jina..."

Jina was up in her room getting ready swiftly. She threw on a strapless dress and heels and tussled her hair with mousse. She had learn over the past three years how to get ready and look good in less than ten minutes. She put her phone, money, and fake ID in a small purse and touched up her make up. Her phone buzzed in her purse and she picked it up.

"Yoboseyo?"

"I'm right in front of your window, come on out." Zico said.

"Alright hold on." she opened her window and slipped her head out. She could see Zico's blonde head below. Slipping oh so effortlessly out the slip window she stood on the ledge. "Catch me!" she said loud enough for only him to hear. He nodded and got ready.

Throwing her purse down first she took a leap of faith and landed perfectly in Zico's arms. She laughed and stepped down.

"Let's go." he took her hand and led her to his black car parked on the side of the road. "By the way, you like fine as hell." he complimented.

"Don't look too bad yourself." she winked and slipped into the passenger seat.

 

"SHE DID WHAT?!" Yong Guk stood up and slammed the table with his fists.

"She was smoking with these guys. One of them had his hands all over her and she said she'd go to the club with them."

"She's not even legal." Daehyun said.

"It hasn't stopped her before." Youngjae pointed out.

"Where is she?" Yong Guk marched up the stairs and the other boys followed behind. Himchan was close behind, knowing how bad his best friends temper can be. "Jina! JINA! You can't be asleep yet, get out here!" he slammed his fist on her door. There was no answer. He got impatient and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter