Interrogating a professional trouble maker

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Guk threw Jina out of the building and into the lot by the cars. Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo got out of the cars and watched curiously. Jina brushed off her skirt, crossed her arms, and stuck her hip out as if waiting for Yong Guk to say something. He needed a moment to calm down before saying or doing anything. Himchan stayed close and Daehyun walked over behind Jina. The way she looked at him pissed him off even more. She didn't care if she got in trouble because it wasn't the first or last time and it wouldn't stop her from causing more.

"What the hell are you wearing?"

"Oh, starting with the wardrobe first. Ok well the dress is Gucci from Paris and these heels are Chanel from New York." she answered.

"That's not what I meant! You've got everything showing! Do you want to get ?"

"I can take care of myself and I had Zico with me."

'That jerk.' Daehyun grunted in his mind.

"He could've taken advantage of you."

"He wouldn't have. Especially since I had the upper hand."

"You're pushing it." Yong Guk pointed a finger at her. His muscles were all strained and tense, veins popping out of his neck and forehead.

"I'm already in trouble so I might as well say what I have to say. I've been doing this for a while and I've been around the block more than all of you combined. Even with Himchan."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Himchan whined.

"You should have been more careful knowing why I'm stuck here."

"I will be now."

"Good, give me your best shot because you haven't seen the worst of me yet. I've been able to trick and get around five different families, so six boys won't be any different."

"Give me your phone." Yong Guk growled.

"It's my phone that I pay for so technically you can't take it."

"As your guardian I can."

"Well too bad because you're not."

"I am as of five hours ago. I signed the papers today."

"Why the hell would you do that?" her calm expression was gone and now she was irritated.

"After me you have no where or no one to go to. I will shape you up if my life depends on it."

"Good luck with that. You can take my phone,-' she handed over her phone from her purse. "-, my fake ID-" she handed him her forged ID card "-, and lock me in a tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter