Easy yet difficult

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Zelo was laying on Jina’s bed as she was unpacking her things and putting them back in their rightful places. He didn’t care if he was bored, just being with Jina again made him happy. He had missed his noona very much. She would look over at him and smile and go back to unpacking.

            “Noona, did you miss me?” Zelo asked.

            Jina looked over her shoulder and chuckled. She walked over to her bed and jumped on it beside him.

            “Of course I did.”

            “You won’t leave again, will you?”

            She sighed and took his hand in hers. “I won’t be going anywhere. After all this I learned that I need to be here for everyone. For you, for Jongup-”

            “For Daehyun.” he added while wiggling his eyebrows.

            Jina had agape in shock from the maknaes teasing. She pushed away his hand and laughed while hitting his arm.

            “Zelo!”

            “Am I not right?”

            “Shut up.”

            “Why? Afraid I’ll tell Daehyun hyung that you want him to kiss you again?”

            “When did I say that!?”

            “DAEHYUN! JINA NEEDS TO TALK TO YOU!”

            Jina tackled Zelo on her bed and stuffed a pillow in his face. He struggled and laughed when she hit him multiple times.

            “You baby faced giant!”

            “What’s going on?” Daehyun stood at the door in confusion. The two on the bed froze, then Zelo rolled off the bed and ran out giggling.

            “Get out you giant!” she hissed and then turned to Daehyun with a smile. He raised a brow.

            “What was that all about?”

            “He was just being mean.”

            “Ah, I see. So, you almost unpacked?”

            “Almost. It’s hard when Zelo is distracting and clinging to you.”

            “He really missed you. He’s barely eaten or slept.”

            “What about the others?”

            “Youngjae sleeps fine, he was just snarkier than usual.”

            “Shocker.” her voice dripped with sarcasm. “What about you?”

            Daehyun chuckles and rubbed the back of his neck. “I ate… a bit… and I slept… four days ago.”

            Jina gaped at him. “Jung Daehyun get your to bed right now! No wonder you look like .”

            “Gee, thanks.”

            “Seriously.” she stepped up to him and traced her thumb under his eyes. “Go to bed, I’m not going anywhere.”

            A sweet smile formed on his lips and he felt his heart thudding in his chest. “Alright.” he sighed and plopped onto her bed.

            “That’s not what I meant! You have your own bed!”

            “But your bed is so comfy.” he rolled into the sheets.

            “Daehyun!” she whined.

            “Just unpack. I’m not going anywhere.” he looked up at her with bright eyes.

            “What am I going to do with you?” she rolled her eyes and went back to unpacking.



 

            “Get out of my house!” Yong Guk shouted. Jina was sitting on the floor, reading a book, while Daehyun awoke from his nap.

            “Who’s here?” he asked in a husky voice.

            “I don’t know.” she shrugged.

            “Block B is in the  house!” a shout was heard.

            “Of course it’s them.” Daehyun narrowed his eyes.

            “Is that liquor?!” Yong Guk exclaimed.

            Jina got up and went downstairs to see what was going on. She popped her head into the living room.

            “I heard liquor.”

            Sure enough, Block B was there with bottles of alcohol in each hand, except for Kyung, who had five bottles in his arms and one sticking out of each pocket.

            “We want to celebrate Jina’s homecoming!” Zico argued.

            “Not with alcohol.”

            “She’s legal now.” Kyung interjected.

            “Absolutely not.”

            “But we were going to the lot.”

            “The lot?” Jina beamed.

            “What’s that?” Youngjae asked.

            “My most favorite place in the world! Yong Guk can we please go? Please, please, please!”

            “Uh…”

            “Come on Yong Guk. Let’s celebrate for once. We all need a chill night and a few drinks.” Himchan persuaded.

            “Uh…. Um…. Ugh, fine. But I’m not drinking.”

            “Oh please, you need a drink more than any of us.” Kyung retorted.

            “Can I go?” Zelo asked.

            “Of course you can!” Jina answered. Let’s go! Dress warm!” she said as she went up to her room where Daehyun was still lying on her bed. “Get up we’re going out.”

            “Where?”

            “We’re going out drinking with Block B, now come on!” she pulled him off her bed.

            “Why? Can’t we just stay here and snuggle?” he yanked her down and put his arms around her.

            “Daehyun!”

            “Sssshhhh, just let me hold you.”

            “Come on, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter