Sleep over

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          It was the girl’s second game and they were winning by a lot so it was quite uneventful. Jina felt weird as Zico and Block B and Daehyun and BAP sat in the stands together and watched her play. They all yelled and cheered and purposely embarrassed her. She just looked away and focused on the game.

          “Jina!” Seohyun called and she approached the ball and slammed it.

          “YEAH! THAT’S MY BABY!” Himchan cheered. Daehyun and Zico both glared at him.

          “Kim Himchan.” Yong Guk growled.

          “Come on Jina!” B-Bomb clapped. “She’s distracted.” He sighed.

          “I wonder why.” Kyung looked straight at Zico and then at Daehyun who was a few people away. The two avoided making any contact what so ever.

          ‘Come on Jina don’t make it awkward. They’re just Zico and Daehyun… God I hope they don’t kill each other.’

          “I’m going to the bathroom.” Zico excused himself. Daehyun watched him leave and silently slipped away like a ninja.

          “Zico?” he walked up to him.

          “What’s up?” Zico asked suspiciously.

          “Don’t worry, I’m not here to cause anything. I just wanted to make a few things clear.”

          “And what’s that?”

          “I envy you.”

          “Me? Why?”

          Daehyun smiled sheepishly. “She kissed you.”

          “Ah.” Zico chuckled. “So you’re jealous that I got a kiss and not you?”

          “No. I got one. I’m just jealous that she was the one that kissed you. I had to take initiative to let her know… even though you are a more bold opponent. I don’t plan on being bashful.”

          “Well then… I hope you’re a good opponent.” He held out a hand. Daehyun took it and they shook hands firmly while keeping eye contact.

          “Woooohooo!” the volleyball girls came running through the halls in victory, knocking the boys to the side. Daehyun was pinned to the wall by Zico’s body and they groaned in pain.

          “Woo Jiho!” a scream was heard. The boys turned to see a wide eyed Jina. “What are you doing to him?” she demanded and pulled Zico from Daehyun. “Are you ok?” she checked him for bruises and he held her wrists to keep her still.

          “Jina, we weren’t fighting. I’m fine.” He told her with a sweet smile.

          “Why would you accuse me? What if he were beating me up?” Zico pouted.

          “Let’s see, who do I know who had past anger issues?” she tapped her chin as if she were thinking. “Woo Jiho I know you too well.” She laughed and shook her head as she headed to the locker room.

 

          “Welcome to my house!” Jina entered in with her nine team mates. They walked in and gawked at the place. Zelo and Jongup were in the living room watching TV, and Yong Guk and Youngjae were in the kitchen preparing snacks.

          “Omo, she lives with six hot guys.” Soomi whispered.

          “Welcome. I’m Yong Guk, Jina’s cousin. Make yourselves at home.”

          “Hello ladies!” a dashing Himchan came out with a smile. All the girls eyed him suspiciously.

          “Girls what did I tell you?” Jina asked.

          “Stay away from Himchan the ert.” They all recited.

          The boys all laughed while Himchan was distraught.

          “I think you’re my favorite cousin.” Yong Guk hugged his cousin.

          “Jina baby, why would you do this to me?”

          “I thought I was your only baby. Why would you be upset if other girls don’t want you?” she smirked. “Let’s go upstairs to my room.”

          All the girls filed up the stairs and followed Jina. Daehyun walked out of his room and bumped into her and they just laughed.

          “You girls having a sleep over?”

          “No we’re starting a cult.” She ruffled his hair and walked up the stairs.

          “You two are adorable.” Seohyun whispered to her.

          “Shut up.” Jina smiled.

          As the girls settled in the maknaes brought up the snacks. The girls all giggled and blushed as they were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter