Make You Forget

Sly as a fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She left?” Daehyun stood, starstruck.

“We have to go get her.” Yong Guk stood up.

“If she see’s you chasing her she might run faster.” Youngjae said. “What are you doing?” he asked as Daehyun sat beside him.

“She left. She chose to go to Zico.”

“It’ll be ok hyung.” Jongup sympathized.

“No!” Youngjae exclaimed. “You idiot!”

“Why are you yelling? I’m already heartbroken.”

“You big baby! What are you doing just sitting here and sulking!? Grow a pair and go after her!”

“Youngjae is right.” Yong Guk agreed.

“Since when am I not? Hurry up!” he pushed Daehyun off the couch. “Grab your keys, put on your shoes and get your woman!”

Daehyun stared wide eyed at his eccentric friend yet obeyed his orders.

“Uh, I’ll be back soon.” he said before heading out.

“Better bring her back!” Yong Guk yelled after him.

“Poor lovestruck fool.” Himchan sighed.


 

“I’m late, I’m late.” Jina panicked as she ran into the airport. She was running through the terminals and trying to find Zico’s terminal. As she was running her phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Where are you? He’s leaving in ten minutes!” B-Bomb yelled through the phone.

“I’m almost there!” she said and then hung up. Not too long after she reached her destination and almost collapsed onto Block B.

“I thought you weren’t coming.” Zico smiled in relief.

“This damn thing is so heavy.” she threw down her suitcase. “Come here?” she opened her arms. Zico laughed and put his arms around her. “I’m going to miss you so much you idiot.”

“I’ll miss you too.”

“Don’t hog him.” Kyung pulled the two apart and embraced his best friend. “I’m going to miss you bro.”

“Hyung.” P.O walked up with his head down. Everyone knew he was ready to cry.

“Jihoon-ah.” Zico chuckled and hugged the maknae.

Jina couldn’t help but let her eyes glisten as she witnessed seven best friends saying goodbye.

“Flight 28 to Tokyo, Japan will now be boarding.”

The eight friends looked at each other and saddened as the moment came. Zico opened his arms and they all flocked into a group hug.

“Alright, I should go.”

“Don’t leave me!” Ukwon hugged him tighter.

“Come on.” Taeil peeled him off of Zico.

“I’ll be back to visit soon.” he promised.

“You better.” Kyung said.

“Before I go.” Zico went up to Jina and took her chin so he could pull their faces together.

The last kiss seemed the sweetest. Both their hearts jumped out of their chests. Jina’s hand tightened on his biceps while his squeezed her waist gently. As they pulled apart their noses brushed and smiled spread on their lips. The feeling was sweet, but also bittersweet.

“I should go.” he whispered to her. “Remember, let Daehyun sweep you away. He deserves you and you deserve him.”

“You ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter