Chapter 20

Will You Be Mine?
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    t w e n t y
amusement park 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTE: Sulli's replies and though in pink; Kris in blue; The other characters will be black

SULLI's POV

 

It’s been a week of ignoring Kris and hanging out with his friends. He’s acting weird though, he constantly stares at me at class or whenever we’re around each other.

 

I can’t pinpoint what he wants from me. I just shrugged it off and went back to my business. He’s been riding with Kai and I too when going to school as well as going home.

 

At times, I can’t help to stare back at him; I notice that his eyes weren’t in its usual dark aura but a gloomy one. When he’s looking at me, it seems his eyes we’re telling me something. But yeah, maybe it’s just my imagination.

 

Lay and I seems very close than before. He’s like a best guy friend. He looks after me and see to it that I’m doing okay. Becoming my big brother is his new job. Haha.

 

It’s weekends again, and my new gang consisting of Kris’s friends and mine decided to go to the amusement park.

 

Going back to childhood memories I guess, but to think that his friends are some kind of manly, I can’t really imagine that they’ll join us in there.

 

Apparently, we took Lay’s car to get in the amusement park out of town; it is a van which caters all of us. Arriving at the park, we all gathered up.

 

“Okay guys, what ride should we try first?” Suho asked.

 

“Carousel?” Amber unnie answered.

 

“That is lame Ambie.”  Chanyeol exclaimed, laughing.

 

“Ambie? Who told you to call me Ambie, it’s not my name…. you prick!” Amber unnie retorted back, glaring at Chanyeol.

 

“That’s my nickname for you, and besides Carousel is just for kids. We’re all grown up; well I don’t know about you.”

 

“Oh shut your mouth jerk!” Luna unnie butts in, crossing her arms on her chest.

 

Chanyeol turns to look at her and in instant the tension between began to increase; sensing that there will be a World War III, Lay step in.

 

“Guys, calm down okay?” he said.

 

“Tell it to that jerk.” Luna unnie argued, pointing to Chanyeol.

 

“Me? Jerk? You are a .” he argued back.

 

I swear I saw a steam on Luna unnie’s nose.

 

“Are you calling me a female dog?”

 

Lay sigh, rubbing his temple. Now it’s my time to step in. Rubbing Luna unnie’s back to help her calm down.

 

“Let’s talk in a civilized manner, please?” I said.

 

“We are talking in a civilized manner if it’s not because of that jerk.”

 

I saw Chanyeol, trying to step forward towards Luna unnie when Kris’s hands stop him.

 

“I have a proposition.” he said to us, still holding Chanyeol.

 

It all stops us and we stare at him.

 

“What is it bro?” Suho asked him.

 

“We ride the best ride ever, I mean the roller coaster first then let’s all try the other rides.”

 

I immediately pale, I don’t have a good impression with roller coasters ever since in Grade School field trip.

 

“So girls, what do you say?” Tao asked us.

 

My friends isn’t answering and when I turned to look at them, they we’re all pale like me. Chanyeol noticed it.

 

“Now, I know why. You’re scared, aren’t you?” he said teasingly which immediately earned a glare from four of us.

 

“We’re here. Don’t worry. We’ll give you a prize if you passed that ride.” Lay said.

 

“What kind of prize?” Krystal asked this time.

 

“Hmmm… anything you want. You name it, you can have it.”

 

The three remaining guys nodded in agreement with Lay. That’s the perks of being rich kids, they don’t mind if we asked new cars.

 

“Are you sure about that? Don’t regret it.” Vic Unnie said with an obvious smirked on her face. The fear has been washed away by the fact that she can get a prize out of this.

 

“Is it a deal then?” Suho asked.

 

“DEAL!” we all said at once and chuckles after.

 

******

 

The guys insisted that we shall be seated with one of them to ensure our safety. I don’t mind though as long as it’s not Kris. It will be awkward for sure if I’ll be partnered with him.

 

We all ride the roller coaster and to my utter surprise, the one I dreaded to avoid all this time sits next to me. Where is Lay when I need him?

 

I guess I can’t really avoid him forever. The ride starts moving and I started to shake. Oh my gosh. I grip the edge of my safety gear and close my eyes.

 

I feel the coaster moving backwards as it was taken to the up. I also hear the screams of my friends; I just hope they’re partners’ takes care of them.

 

A hand covers mind, and I instantly opens my eyes to see Kris’s hand on top of mine, looking up at him, he’s looking back at me as he nods his head encouragingly. I open my palm and his hands moves to intertwine our fingers.

 

I must be blushing coz he smile as he turns to look in front and said: “ Relax, I’m here. I will protect you.”

 

I’m speechless. I couldn’t say anything, I just stared back at him and that’s when the coaster moves. I grip his hands and he squeezes mine back as I scream on tip of my lungs.

 

*****

 

After the roller coaster, we decided to split up since my friends wants to ride the bumper car and the Viking which I refused to go since I feel dizzy. Suho, Krystal, Lay, Tao, Vic and Amber unnie went together to ride it whiles me, Kris, Chanyeol and Luna unnie went to eat.

 

The bickering between Chanyeol and Luna unnie didn’t stop at all and my ears hurt so Kris and I decided to ignore them. After we eat, they saw the horror house and insisted to go inside.

 

I don’t want horror houses too but I’m here to enjoy and there’s no time to be a kill joy.

 

As we walk in the horror house, unnie immediately scream. I can see that she hang in Chanyeol’s arms like a koala.

 

“Hey! Stop gripping my shirt.” he complain, trying to entangle unnie’s hands from his shirt.

 

“Oh shush! It’s scary you know.” she replied back.

 

“Just tell me if you want me, I’ll give in. No need to use horror houses to cling onto me.” he teasing said back.

 

“Can you shut up?” unnie angrily said, still clinging to Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol shut up and I look beside me, I can still feel that Kris is there but I can’t really see anything right now since it’s too dark already.

 

Something caught my attention on my others side that make me jump, a hand grip my arms and pulls me closer to them. I smell Kris’s perfume and I knew it is him.

 

A kiss was my place in my cheek after. What? Did he just kiss my cheek?

 

I can’t seem to hear Unnie and Chanyeol anymore. Maybe they exited the horror house already. I’m seeing the exit now as I immediately step away from Kris. I can’t look at him. I really can’t.

 

“Where do you think that two went?” he asked, looking down at me as if nothing happen back there.

 

 “I..I don’t know.” I said without looking at him.

 

He lifted my chin so I can look at him when we passed the exit. Looking up at him, I can sense that he wants to tell me something when we hear moans at the side of the dimly light horror house.

 

Walking to the sounds, I actually have the idea what is it but I still follow Kris and what we saw immediately make my jaw dropped. I expect this but not here.

 

 

Chanyeol and Luna unnie making out.

 

 

 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
»   A new chapter for you Hehe

Hope you like it; let me know what you think? Thank you OuO

I'll try to update evry other day. I'm really sorry to keep you waiting.