Chapter 21

Will You Be Mine?
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    t w e n t y  o n e
new couple? 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTE: Sulli's replies and though in pink; Kris in blue; The other characters will be black

SULLI's POV

 

“What are you doing?” Kris asked the two of them which is still oblivious to our presence.

 

They immediately jump away each other and look anywhere except us.

 

“I’m asking you two, what the hell are you doing?” Kris asked them once again, his tone rising.

 

Luna Unnie is biting her lip while Chanyeol steps up to speak.

 

“We just kissed.”

 

“You call that just kissing? It’s making out Yeol.”

 

“Yes it is I guess.”

 

“You guess? In seconds you’re bickering with each other then now you’re making out. What’s happening? Please enlighten us.”

 

“I don’t know I just felt the urge to kiss her.” Chanyeol shrugs.

 

Luna Unnie’s head snapped into his direction and I can see its blurring. She’s about to cry.

 

“Just felt the urge to kiss me?” she asked Chanyeol, her tone is accusing.

 

He turned his head to look at her and his eyes shows his guilty. He didn’t say anything just bowed his head. Unnie take it as his answer and run.

 

“I’m going to follow her.” I said to them and leave to follow Luna Unnie.

 

 

*****

 

I found her in one of the benches inside the amusement park. She had her face buried in her hands and I’m sure she’s crying.

 

I slowly approach her figure and sit beside her; I encircle my arms around her and rub her back soothingly.

 

“I won’t ask anything about what happen, I just want you to know that I’ll be here if you need someone to talk to.” I said to her. She just keeps crying and after a few minutes she looks up at me with her puffy red eyes.

 

“Will you promise me that you’ll keep this a secret, Ssul?” she asked me, holding both of my hands.

 

I nod; “I will unnie but you know the girls will eventually know about it in the future.”

 

“I know. I want to be the one to tell them about it. Promise me?”

 

I raised my right hand and smile; “I promise.”

 

She breathes in sigh of relief. “I will tell you this first, I like Chanyeol but I hide my feelings coz I know he’s a player. So what I did is, I always put on a fight with him thinking that it might help my feelings to stop from liking him more but I’m definitely wrong, the more I fight with him I’m liking him more. I’m weird right?”

 

I mentally smile, I have a hint about her feelings about Chanyeol but shrug it away and now I prove myself right.

 

“You’re not weird, okay? Its okay, it’s normal for me. Don’t worry.” I pat her back.

 

“You think so? And that kiss we share earlier is just amazing. This is another secret, it’s my first kiss Ssul but he crushed my dreams when he said it’s nothing for him.” She sobs and hugs me tightly.

 

“Shhh.. don’t cry. I also have a secret to tell. Kris is my first kiss too and what you’re feeling right now? I also felt it that time. It hurts me so much so I really know what you’re feeling. I’ll be here to help you, okay?” I reassuringly rub her back once again.

 

She leans back and look at me with a sad smile; “We’re really meant to be friends, we’ve been hurt by two guys whose practically friends as well.”

 

I let out a soft laugh and nods; “Yeah. Coincidence?”

 

“Maybe? But thank you Sulli… you’re a good friend.”

 

“You’re always welcome unnie.”

 

 

KRIS's POV

 

I looked at Yeol seriously, eyeing him up.

 

“I’m waiting for your explanation Yeol. I’m not a patient person so you should start speaking now.”

 

He uncomfortably shuffles on his feet and runs his hands through his hair.

 

“You know me hyung when I felt the urge to kiss someone I’ll do it. No pretentions or what.”

 

“I know about that, but why Luna. You always find a time to start a fight with her and you kiss her now. What’s with that? Don’t tell me you like her?”

 

“L…like? I don’t know man. I’m new to that liking thing so I don’t know if that’s what I feel. I know for myself that I’m a flirt and I’m used to girls begging down their way into me.” He frustrated runs his hands through his face.

 

“You hit it badly bro. Did you see her face earlier?” I clicked my tongue to emphasize my point.

 

He sadly bowed his head and nods; “Yes I do. I feel guilty but I don’t know what to answer.”

 

I pat his back. “Clear your feelings Chanyeol, don’t repeat my mistakes.”

 

He nods and sighs.

 

 

NO ONE's POV

 

After a few hours, they all decided to go home. The entire ride on their way was so silent. Chanyeol and Luna sat away from each other; just looking out the window.

 

Our friends give them a confused look since their too shock that there is no bickering happening between those two but definitely shrug it off because it will be the first time that they’ll be enjoying the silence.

 

Sulli is beside Luna while Kris on Chanyeol’s side. The two accidentally look at each other and exchange a meaningful look; they’re the only people who knew about the incident.

 

Unknown to them, Lay saw the exchange glances and sadly smile while driving.

 

 

 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
»   A new chapter for you Hehe

Hope you like it; let me know what you think? Thank you OuO

I’m back to school and I’m actually a graduating student in college so it will be very difficult to update regularly but a promise is a promise. I’ll try to update often until I finished this story.

Thank you for reading and commenting guys. It really gives me motivation to write more. One of my readers asked me if I could write a one-shot fic for Luhan and Sulli and I’m thinking about it as well.

What do you think? -grins-