Chapter 15

Will You Be Mine?
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    f i f t e e n
busted 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTE: Sulli's replies and though in pink; Kris in blue; The other characters will be black

SULLI's POV

 

Well, we’re all back to school after our mini vacation. Kai woke me up today, actually he shouted on my ears that made me shot up from the bed. I thought the house is on fire then he burst out laughing, running out of my room. He will get it from me later.

 

I arrived at school as the bell rang; I reached my first class panting. Kris is already in there; as usual he’s sitting at the back. It will be awkward if I sit beside him so I tried to find an empty chair around. Unfortunately, there is none so I was left no choice but to sit beside him.

 

The whole period was so awkward that I heap a couple sighs all throughout. I glance at Kris’s direction, he’s looking outside through the window at his left, sensing that someone is watching him, he slowly turn his head to my direction. I quickly turned my head to the front and alas the bell rings. I am saved by the bell.

 

I hurriedly walked out of the room, leaving Kale behind. I can’t face him right now.

 

 

*****

 

I get a ride with Kai on the way home after school since Aunt Boa called me when lunch breaks that she’ll be at a meeting so she can’t pick up. Well, it has to be Luhan gege who will pick me up though but he’s on college already so I was left with Kai.

 

It’s just the two of us since Kris has his motorcycle. He never ride with Luhan gege or Kai though not that I see him ever.

 

Opening the car door, I slid off to the passenger seat.

 

“Hey Ssul baby, how’s your day?” Kai said, smirking.

 

I glared at him. “Don’t think I forgot what you did to me early in the morning”

 

“It’s because you’re so hard to wake up” he said, laughing while pulling off the school’s parking lot.

 

“I am not” I argued.

 

“Yes you are, princess”

 

“I said I am not, you’re just a douche bag” I retorted back.

 

“If you say so.”

 

“So does that mean I win this argument?” I said, smirking at him.

 

“Nope. I’m just too tired to argue back”

 

“Tired? With what? If I know you’re just sitting around and sleeping at class” I said, crossing my arms on my chest, scoffing.

 

His eyebrows perk up. “How did you know? But that’s not what I’ve been busy for.”

 

“Just a wild guess Kai doggie and what is it?” patting his head like a dog.

 

He smirked.  “Well, I’m busy screwing someone”

 

My eyes widen. “Oh my shoot, you’re such a ert”

 

Laughing he continue, “She’s so hot, Ssul, very y and her kisses is so----“

 

 “Ahhhhhhhhhh! Stop it! ert! I don’t want to hear it.”  I said screaming while covering my ears.

 

He continues to laugh at me, as I don’t attempt to uncover my ears. My ears will be ruined if I do so. I stayed like this as he pulled at their house’s drive way. I quickly jumped off the car and run to the house.

 

 

*****

 

 

Kai knock at my door few times, teasing me but I won’t ever let that ert come inside my room.  He even called me for dinner since it’s only the two of us in the house; Kris usually goes home late while Aunt Boa and Uncle Yunho will probably eat outside, but I pass since I know he’ll bug me all throughout and I feel if I hear that ert talking about his escapades again I won’t be able to digest anything.

 

I didn’t leave my room at once, sitting in my bed with my laptop in front of me. I was surfing for the latest trends in the net, I came across with a song called “Thrill Love”. I listen to it in YouTube and I find the song cute.

 

As I was reading it, the lyrics seem to be fit for me; like it’s written for me.

 

[This is the Lyrics of f(x) “Thrill Love”]

Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Thrill Love Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah

 

This Goes Out To Everyone Who's Got Someone Special

I Wanna Love You Kiss You Hug You Make You Only Mine

 

This heart what should I do?

I can’t speak what should I do?

This wasn’t the first time

Oh Oh Oh Oh Baby

My immature look

From your innocent look

Little by little my heart thumps

 

Tic Toc Tic Tic Toc Good Night

For some reason this thrilling night keeps me from sleeping

Tic Toc Tic Tic Toc Thrill Love

I act like I can win against this feeling but I really want to be embraced

 

* Everyday of week I want to be with you

One day my heart suddenly

Jumps off running

I think my words will be different from my thoughts

Come True Love Love Love

Will we fall in love?

 

Love (Love) Love Love Love

You’re My Special

Love (Love) Love Love Love

I Really Wanna Do It Right~

 

Although you’re definitely not my type

You’ve always made me smile

Oh Oh Oh Oh Baby

Although I want to tell you

Although I want to express it

I like this feeling exactly the way it is

 

Tic Toc Tic Tic Toc Good Night

For some reason this thrilling night keeps me from sleeping

Tic Toc Tic Tic Toc Thrill Love

I want to act like I’m feeble so I can lean on you

 

Repeat *

 

Rap

This constant thumping heart

My heart is beating feel the sound

What should I say?

(I ponder over it.) I keep looking at the mirror

(Tic Tic Toc Toc) I think I like him

(Tic Tic Toc Toc) I keep thinking of him

What to do now

This must be love

I Need You Baby Wanna Show My Love

 

Everyday of week I want to be with you

One day my heart suddenly

Jumps off running

I think my words will be different from my thoughts

Come True Love Love Love

Will we fall in love?

 

Repeat *

 

[End of Lyrics]

 

I don’t know why but I feel like their singing it for me and yes Kris isn’t my type, I actually prefer Luhan gege’s personality over him but when I saw him for the first time; he held me captive, I can’t stop thinking about him.

 

I was deep in trance because of the lyrics when Kai knock again at my door. My clock says it 9:40 pm, why is he still awake?

 

“Aren’t you going to eat, Sulli? I’m finished. You can go down the kitchen if you want” he called outside my bedroom.

 

“If you’re going to be there, no thanks”

 

“But the food is heaven” he said teasing me.

 

As an answer, my stomach growled.

 

He laughs, “You better eat, I will head to bed now. You won’t be seeing me in there.” He said before I heard retreating footsteps indicating he’ll be in his room.

 

 I stood up my bed and walk towards the door. Opening it a little and peeking out. The coast is clear’

 

I walk down stairs to the kitchen and help myself. I found my food in the table, it is prepared already. Well, Kai is a good brother unless he turned to his erted side.

 

Since I’m very hungry I finished the food in about 15 minutes, placing the plates I use in the sink, going to washed it when I heard the door opens. I looked at the clock at the wall.

 

‘It’s almost 10pm, maybe its Auntie and Uncle' I said to myself, ignoring it as I started washing my plates.

 

I heard shuffling noises coming to the living room; I silently put the plates to the rack and decided to go back to my room. I am about to walked out of the kitchen door when I bumped to something hard or should I say a guy’s chest.

 

I have the feeling who was it, looking up; I saw the face of the guy that I will never expect to see in here. I thought it would be Kris since we always have this thing bumping on each other but I’m wrong and I’m busted.

 

“What are you doing here?” Suho said, shock is clear in his face.

 

 

“I-I-“

 

I can’t even speak because of shock, I’m doomed, and for sure Kris will kill me.

 

Suho stared at me, waiting for my answer when 8 other guys poke their heads on the kitchen door; EXO. OMG!

 

“Sulli?” Chanyeol asked; he’s shock as well, not only him but all of them.

 

 

I nodded.

 

“You haven’t answer my question, what are you doing here?” my gazed went to Suho and then to Chanyeol and the rest of EXO whose atring at me. They are waiting for my answer.

 

I sighed and ready to answer when Kris spoke, entering the kitchen. 

 

“She lives here”

 

“What?” all of them screamed, while Lay stays calm, rising his brow.

 

I just stood there, ‘This is going to be a long night and we have a lot of explaining to do’, I said to myself.

 

 

 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
»   Cliffy again? Haha

Well, that’s what I do best.

Sorry for the grammatical errors though, please tell me if you notice it.

See you all again on the next chapter; please don’t forget to vote and comment. I will appreciate it very much.