Chapter 3

Will You Be Mine?
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    t h r e e
goodbye and moving in
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTE: Sulli's replies and though in pink; Kris in blue; The other characters will be black

SULLI's POV

 

Three days later, I find myself packing my stuff as well with my parents. They've told me that they'll be moving in my Grandparent's house.

 

My Grandparents were also loaded, they can actually provide for us but my parent's insisted that they won't depend on them and I am really proud of them because of that. But I am curious though as to why they decided to take charge on the family business.

 

Everything in our house is all in the boxes and the furniture will be shipped after a day or two to Hawaii. I sit on the edge of my bed as I memorize every single part of my room. 'I've been here for 16 years and yet I'll leave the memories behind.'

 

"Baby?", my mom said as she peeks in my room.

 

"Yes mom?"

 

"You know that it is for the best, right? That it's only temporary since you'll finish high school in 6 months. After that, you can come with us or go to college. It's your choice but in the meantime, please be good and make me and your dad proud, okay?"

 

Tears started to blur my vision as I take in my mother's wishes. "Of course mom, I won't let you down".

 

She hugged me as if her life depended on me. We stayed like that for a minute until a deep voice interrupted us. "So, you don't want me to join that hug?” my dad asks.

 

"Oh come here Dad."

 

He just takes a few steps to reach our position and shouted, "Group Hug!” I chuckled at that as mom rolled her eyes.

 

This is what I love about my family. They're very affectionate. They show what they feel even it may cause their embarrassment.

 

 

*At Wu's Residence*

 

Mom and Dad drop me off at Aunt Boa's house before they leave. It takes a couple of minutes before I actually tear apart from them. I don't know what I should feel. I will miss them eventually and it makes my heart hurt. After making they promise me that they'll call me every time I finally gave in and let them go.

 

"Ssul?” Aunt Boa give me space to think about things and hugged me like a mother. In just a second, I felt my mom's presence in her.

 

"I'm sorry if I'm so emotional."

 

"No, it's okay. It's normal but don't worry you'll get used being here", she explain as she tuck a few strand of hair in my ear.

 

I smile at her and hug her once again being thankful that she'll be a mother figure to me.

 

"Go ahead, I'll show you're new room". I nod and follow her.

 

The second floor of the house has 3 big rooms: the library, Entertainment room and Boa and Yunho's room. At the far end of the hallway is the stairs for the third floor where the other bedrooms located.  The first white door is their oldest son's room. Next to that is a black door which is for their second son and at the far left is Kai's and the opposite door of it is mine.

 

Just like my room's door, it is pink. I open the door and was amaze the scene in front of me. A princess bed located at the middle, covered with pink and purple mattress and quilt. On the other side is a study table with a laptop and next to it is a door which i guess is a walk-in closet and the other side of the room is the bathroom.

 

Sulli's Room

 

"Oh my shoot! Is this really mine? ", I blurted out.

 

Aunt Boa laughed at my reaction. "Yes this is yours."

 

I run to her and absent-mindedly hug her. "Thank you so much, I love this."

 

"I know you'll love it, I've been dreaming to decorate a room for my daughter but then I never have one so I'm happy to do it for you. You're like my daughter now."

 

"Thank you again and don't worry I'll maintain it like this."

 

"You're welcome dear. I'll leave you now so you can explore you're room and by the way I bought you a laptop. I know you'll need it."

 

Study Table

 

"I don't know what to say. You don't need to but thank you."

 

"You know you've already thanked me at least three times this day and you'll say that again after you open that door", she points at the walk-in closet as she strode to the room's door and close it behind her.

 

As I was left alone, I open the walk-in closet and once again been awe with all the clothes, shoes, bag and accessories inside. It is not mine, maybe Aunt Boa do the privilege to buy all those for me.

 

Walk In Closet

 

I just cannot believe what I'm seeing. It's like a room for a princess which is I am not but then I love it. I really do.

 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
»   Enjoy! Tell me your reaction.... ^^