Chapter 6

Will You Be Mine?
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    s i x
he's a bad
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTE: Sulli's replies and though in pink; Kris in blue; The other characters will be black

SULLI's POV

 

 With the things Kris said to me last night I’ve been more curious about him. I dunno why but maybe he’s not showing me his real side. I want to know more about him but afraid to ask someone in his family because of the fear that it might reach to him that I asked about him. SIGH~

 

I decided to ask about him to my new friends, the f(x). Well, I'm part of it now.

 

Walking towards my first class I notice Kris in the parking lot. He’s been hanging out with for guys which are probably the EXO-M I’ve been hearing of.

 

I peek at them in the corner of my eye and been aware that he’s looking at me. I hurriedly walked to my first class to settle the abnormal beat of my heart.

 

Half of the day passed and it’s lunch time. I’ve decided to meet  up with my friends in the place where they’ve found me since  I don’t have they’re number yet.

 

Five minutes later I feel the urge to go to the restroom, when I was turning to the corner I heard noises as if there is a fight out there in the back. I cover myself on one of the posts and peek.

 

A guy is standing in front another guy which is been kneeling in front of him because he’s been badly beaten. The guy who’s been standing is very familiar.I can't see his face clearly.

 

A guy with a smokey black eyes, just like a panda's, that I remembered was with Kris earlier stride behind him and one of them whisper something to him then nod at my direction.

 

tao

 

I realized that he told him that someone is in there, maybe they didn’t expect that someone will be here since all the students are inside the cafeteria. I quickly hid myself but not before I recognized the guy earlier. KRIS~

 

With the thought of him being scary and hell, I run.

 

‘Am I wrong to think that he’s really a nice guy and such that I’m trying to find reasons through his actions towards me?’ I silently ask myself when I finally reach the ladies’ room.

 

Suddenly a noise indicating that the door is being harshly open made me jumped to my feet. I turned around to find Kris standing in there looking intently at me that it made me shiver.

 

“What are you doing here? You’re not allowed in here.” I said trying to sound calm.

 

“What about you? Why are you peeking in other’s conversation without permission?” he said not answering my question.

 

I feel the urged to defend myself. “Actually what I see is not a conversation and you know I didn’t mean to. I don’t know that you’re in there beating some-“

 

“I don’t care what you think of me but I’m telling you these. Mind your own business. Don’t you try telling this to anyone? Am I clear?” he warned me.

 

I nodded but that doesn’t stop me from asking the reason. “Why are you doing that though?”

 

“Haven’t I told you to mind your own business? Don’t you have brains?” he snapped at me and stormed out of the restroom leaving me in dazed.

 

 

*****

 

Few minutes later I got out of the restroom and find my friends sitting in our spot. I sat beside Krys and greet them.

 

“Hey guys~”

 

“Hey Ssul” they all said once.

 

“I have something to ask” I said hesitating for a moment.

 

“What is it?” Vic Unnie said looking at me seriously.

 

“Actually I saw something today and I’m only going to tell the three of you this. This will be our secret. Don’t tell anyone. Promise?” holding out my pinky.

 

“Of course we promise, right unnies?” Krys said putting down her book.

 

“Promise” Amber Unnie, Vic Unnie and Luna Unnie agreed.

 

“Hmmm~ I-I saw Kris and his gangbeatingsomeone” I said like a lightning and waiting for their reaction.

 

Luna unnie put her arms around my shoulder and pats my back. “You know it’s very usual for them to do that. Don’t worry we won’t tell anyone. I promise”

 

“Yeah, she’ right. It’s not a big deal anymore since they’re all delinquents and such.” Amber unnie added.

 

Krys has been quiet all the time and looks like she’s been thinking about something.

 

“Krys, are you okay?” I asked.

 

“Oh yes I am. I’m just thinking about something” snapping out of her thoughts.

 

“Thinking about what?”

 

She hesitated for a moment but still open . “It’s not actually usual for them to do it inside the school. If ever they got into fight, it’s always outside the school. I’m just wondering”

 

We all keep quiet and think about it.

 

A thought came to me, ‘maybe that’s why Kris is still in high school because he’s a delinquent’.

 

‘Ahhhh, don’t judge him first without knowing what’s the real reason’. I shouted at myself quietly without my friends noticing.

 
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
»   It didn't come out like what I want it to be. Sorry and I'll make it more better next time T_T