Chapter 10

Will You Be Mine?
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    t e n
unexpected
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTE: Sulli's replies and though in pink; Kris in blue; The other characters will be black

SULLI's POV

 

It is Saturday, the most waited day of all students at SM Arts High School. All of them have been talking about what too dressed or who should go with whom and now that day has come.

 

Aunt gave me her personally made dressed that I will wear today. She’s been very excited much more I am that she rent a make-up artist and hair dresser to groom me. Since no one dares to ask me at the party, so Kai get the chance to take me.

 

Sulli's dress

(Sulli's Dress)

 

It’s almost 6 pm when I finished getting ready. I am blue and silver dress that suits my complexion well. It has sequences on the bodice that makes it look elegant.

 

Aunt Boa also gave me accessories that match my dress as well as the shoes. I don’t know how will thank her for everything. She’s very cool.

 

I walked downstairs to be greeted by Aunt Boa, Uncle Yunho, Luhan gege and Kai at the bottom.

 

Aunt Boa is holding a camera ready to take pictures of me while Kai is very good looking in he’s black suit waiting for me. As I got beside him, he offered his arms and I gladly took it.

 

kai in suit

 

Uncle Yunho smiled at me and Luhan gege smirk.

 

“Before you go, let’s take pictures of both of you” Aunt Boa suggested excitedly.

 

“Sure” I replied smiling.

 

After taking a couple of shots, Aunt Boa finally let go of us.

 

“Kai, take care of Sulli. Don’t let her left you’re sight or else I’ll break your neck” Luhan gege warned being the protective older brother again.

 

As if he was my brother but I’m really glad he considers me as his sister.

 

Kai pat his back. “Of course hyung. Sulli’s our little sister, I won’t let her roam around without me or else guys will come to her like hungry wolves”

 

Uncle Yunho laughed at that while Aunt Boa rolled her eyes.

 

“Its normal boys, Sulli is a beautiful girl.” 

 

“Yeah, mom’s right. By the way you’re very pretty Ssul” Luhan gege compliments me. A blush crept on my face.

 

“Can we go now? I’m getting embarrassed with the attention” I said getting awkward.

 

All of them laughed that I just hang my head low for them not to see my tomato face.

 

“You can go now. Enjoy! By the way you might see Kris in there too. He already left” Uncle Yunho said.

 

‘Oh Kris I dunno that he’s coming. He’ said he's not into parties. I wonder what he looks in a suit. ‘I thought.

 

*****

 

The party has already started when I and Kai arrived at school’s dance hall.  The hall is packed of students wearing beautiful dresses and suits.

 

I’m silently looking for Kris when someone tackles me from behind. I turned and saw my 4 best friends looking gorgeous in their dresses. Kai were smiling beside me, getting amused of my friends’ crazy attitude.

 

“Girls, I know all of you already know him but still I’ll introduce you to him formally. He’s Kai Wu, my friend” I said nudging towards Kai. He politely nod at them waiting for me to tell him my friends’ names.

 

“And this is Victoria unnie, Amber unnie, Luna unnie and Krystal” pointing to each of them as I said their name.

 

Kai politely took their hands and kissed it. Typical Kai. My friends were all giddy about him. I really can’t blame them though. He looks good on his suit and his gentleman behavior makes him yummy. HAHA~

 

“Okay girls, stop drooling at my date. You got yourselves a date too so drool at them instead” I playfully scold them which earned me a four pair of rolling eyes. I laughed and they walked off to their dates tugging them at the dance floor.

 

“I don’t know you want me all for yourself Ssul” Kai said poking my sides.

 

I turned to him and ride on, “Oh yeah, you’re only mine so you better behave or else I’ll cut your head off”

 

He laughed. “Sure my dear Sulli”

 

“Good Boy. “ I said patting his head like a dog.

 

“Stop that. You’re making me a dog”

 

“Well, you are a dog” I said teasing him.

 

“Really? So if I’m a dog, can I your face?” he said leaning his face in mine, riding on with my jokes.

 

“Na-uh. It’s dirty. So get your face off in front of me” I replied back pushing his face away.

 

He laughed at my disgusted expression and handed me his hand.

 

“You want to dance?”

 

“Sure doggie” I said accepting his hand and he led us towards the dance floor.

 

I was exhausted after a few hours of dancing to Kai and to random people. I left Kai to his friends; the EXO-K and went to the beverage table and get myself a cup of lemonade.

 

 

As I am standing at the side I find my friends happily chatting with their own dates. Well except for Luna unnie whose missing at the scene. Maybe she’s out there kissing her date endlessly. I laughed at my thought when someone cleared his throat.

 

Turning around I find Kris standing there, his hands on in his pocket as he looked at me.

 

 

“Hello” I beamed at him.

 

“Why are you here alone? Where’s Kai?” he asked me.

 

Instead of answering, I pointed towards Kai’s direction. He followed where I’m pointing and his eyebrows instantly perked up.

 

“He should be guarding you”

 

“Uhm, I can take care of myself and besides he should enjoy this party too so let him be” I shrugged, sipping at my lemonade to hide my uneasiness.

 

There’s a moment of silence. I slowly looked up at him and he’s still staring intently at me. I feel my cheeks burning at his gaze. Thank God that the lights are dim so he won’t probably see it.

 

“What?” I asked him.

 

“Well, do you want to dance with me?” he said uncomfortably.

 

I looked at him shocked. I cannot open my mouth to say something. Oh my, he’s asking me to dance. He snapped his hands in front of me and I am instantly jumped off, closing my mouth.

 

“If you don’t want to, it’s fine” he said about to turn around when I grab his hands.

 

“No. It’s o-o-okay with me” I stutter, looking at the floor.

 

He touched my elbow and I am so excited that I am trembling lightly. He guided me towards the dance floor when a slow music suddenly tune up. Talk about timing.

 

He offered his hand and I took it. He put my hands on his neck as he put his on my waist. I can see fireworks all around us, the tingling feeling when he dance with me. I can feel myself being overwhelmed with the feeling of him here in front of me, holding me and intensely looking at me.

 

The dance only last for about 4 minutes then he led me off the dance floor towards the table.

 

“Thanks for the dance” I told him.

 

He nodded and left. I smiled watching his back disappearing to the crowd. I know I will treasure this night.

 

Its 11 pm when we decided to go home. I bid goodbye to my friends and I notice Luna unnie’s strange actions like she’s out of deep trance but I shrugged it off thinking that maybe she’s tired. I’ll just ask her tomorrow.

 

After our dance, I’ve never seen Kris again at the party. I wonder where he is.

 

*****

 

I turns out that Kai will still go partying in a bar with EXO-K so he drop me off at the house and flee somewhere.

 

All the lights were off again so maybe Aunt Boa, Uncle Yunho and Luhan gege were already sleeping. I walked to my room upstairs and slip off my dress and put my shorts and tank top.

 

I cannot sleep because of what happen at the party. I’m still thinking about the dance. It’s already 1 am in my clock so I decided to make myself a glass of milk. It might help.

 

I’m drinking milk at the kitchen when I heard an engine outside so I decided to open the door thinking that it would be Kai, finally finished partying.

 

I open the door at the time someone stumbles in front of me. Thanks to my reflexes that I caught his arm before he placed planted at the floor. I put his arms on my shoulders, steadying him.

 

Imagine my face when I realized its Kris I’ve been holding. He’s drunk. I placed him at the couch and noticed that his hands were bleeding. I panic at the sight of blood, I’m actually afraid of bloods but I know this time I need to put it away so I can tend to Kris.

 

I ran to the kitchen and get a towel, basin with water and the medical kit. I kneeled down in front of him. I washed his hand and put a medicine at it and wrap it with a bandage. His wound is not that severe; it looks like he punches something that the flesh cut.

 

I wipe his face with a wet towel as he mumbles something that I don’t understand and suddenly he opened his eyes.

 

His eyes were widened as he looked at me. I’m about to get up when he pulled me down at him.  I fall on top of him and I wriggled to get out of his hold but he just tightened his arms around me. It’s like a flash when he put a hand at the back of my head and pushes it forward.

 

The time stops for me when our lips touch. He moved his lips at mine gently, I was so shocked that I can’t move but it’s just a matter of seconds when I responded.

 

We are so breathless when he pulled away, he looked at me seriously and suddenly he stood up and run his hands through his hair like his battling with his inner self.

 

“I’m sorry” he said looking down. I stood up as well.

 

“I-it’s okay”

 

He nodded and run upstairs leaving me again, opens mouth, shocked on what happen. I unconsciously run my fingers at my lips that he kissed.

 

Oh my freaking lips. He’s my first kiss~

 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
»   A new chapter is here for you guys. I hope you like it. I'll update my other story later this week..

Hehe.. Lemme know if you like it :))