Chapter 2

Will You Be Mine?
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    t w o
the wu's
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTE: Sulli's replies and though in pink; Kris in blue; The other characters will be black

SULLI's POV

 

My jaw literally dropped as I take the scene before me. I stood with my mouth hanging open in front of my mothers' best friend’s foyer. To say it's a high class house is an understatement; it is a freaking MANSION I must say.

 

Phew, these people really are loaded. It does look like it's an America's President Mansion. Okay, I am actually exaggerating things in there but you can't really blame me.

 

Wu's House

 

'I must stop my thoughts here.' I castigate myself.

 

Mrs. Wu aka my mom's best friend is a sophiscated but not a snobby type of woman. She's married to a half Chinese half Korean man. She’s in her late 30's just like mom. With dark hair with few curls at the bottom, pointed nose, and an emerald color of eyes, I must say she's very pretty.

 

She smiled at my mom and hugged her like there's no tomorrow. Then they broke apart and she take a good look at me. Just like what she did to my mom, she walked towards my direction and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug.

 

"You've grown up Sulli."

 

"Uhmmm, I pretty sure I am".

 

"Aly, manners please". My mom warned me. I know a sound a bit rude but please I really dunno know her so spare me with lessons about my manners.

 

"I'm sorry I haven't even introduced myself first. Maybe you're a bit curious so I'm Boa Wu, but  you can call me Aunt Boa from now on", she said as she flashed me her warm smile.

 

"Hello, I'm sorry if I sound rude earlier and I think you already knew me".

 

"Oh yes, it's been ages since I saw you, you're still a baby back then".

 

My mom interrupted her ramblings. "Okay Boa, let's spare Sulli with our stories. You know children these days are a bit something about those details."

 

"Yeah I agree. Tell me about that", Aunt Boa agreed with her at same time rolling her eyes.

 

I wonder what made her say that. Does she have children on my age? With that thought I started to feel a knot in my stomach, fearing that she have a of a daughter or a jerk of a son.

 

I snapped out of my thought as my mom chuckled at Aunt Boa's reaction.

 

"Let's go in the living room so we can talk more and Yunho will be home soon".

 

I stare at her curiously thinking if this Yunho is her son. I think I've been obviously staring at her that she answers the question in my head.

 

"Yunho is my husband by the way and if you're wondering if I have children. Yes I have, actually I have three. I think you'll meet my youngest later and he's in your age so I think you'll be comfortable with him though and the others maybe later this week."

 

Now, I have a hard time sinking in everything she just said. ‘She has three and her youngest is a HE. Oh No'.

 

I'm actually getting in my own world a lot lately I realized as Aunt Boa and my mom talked for more. A rumbling of engine made them stop and a creaked of the door being open made Kat stood up and meets that person in the door of the living room.

 

A man in his age just like my mom and Aunt Boa stood in the doorway with Aunt Boa clinging to his arms. 'Maybe this is Yunho', I thought.

mr. and mrs. wu

(Mr. & Mrs. Wu)

 

"Sulli, this is my husband Yunho", she turned her head in her husband's direction as she introduce me to him, "and this is Sulli, Sooyoung's daughter".

 

"Hello there Sulli. You can call me Uncle Yunho from now on and its nice to meet you."

 

"Nice to meet you too, Uncle Yunho"

 

He approached my mom and hugged her. "You've changed a lot Sooyoung."

 

"Is it for worse or good?” my mom's eyebrows rise up a bit and there for a moment all three burst out laughing.

 

In my amusement, they turned out to be best buds in their college days as well as with my dad. I let them talk for a while as they catch up on each other lives. 

 

So much for information’s to take in I suppose. I must say the parent Wu's are nice and I know for a moment I will feel comfortable with them as I stay here. And there's always a BUT, I wonder how I am going to make feel myself comfortable with their children around me.

 

 

"Let's go Sulli! I've cook for all of us for dinner", Aunt Boa pull my hands towards the dining room as my mom and Uncle Yunho go in there already. We've been eating for few minutes when a guy in my age maybe a bit older by me, I'm not really sure walked pass through the dining room's door.

 

"I'm Home Mom, Dad", the guy greet his parents and been a little startled as he notice that there's another people in the room. He looked at my mom's direction then settles his eyes on me.

 

Kai

(Boa's youngest son)

 

He stayed like that for about a minute that made Aunt Boa stood up and snap a finger in front of her son's face.

 

"Hmmmm, Kai that is Sulli, and that is her mother Sooyoung".

 

"Oh hello Sulli, I'm Kai by the way", he said as he took my hands and kiss the top of it. The three elders look at him in awe and shake their heads. Uncle Yunho takes the time to speak up.

 

"Kai sit down already you're making Sulli uncomfortable". he sit down in front of me and Aunt Boa take her seat as well.

 

"Sulli, he's my youngest and I'm sorry for the way he acts."

 

"Oh, no problem."

 

She smile at me again and turned to look at his son. "By the way, she's staying with us for a month".

 

Kai kind of look funny with his mouth hanging open and his hand holding a spoon stop in midway into his mouth.

 

I guess he's SHOCK, who wouldn't be anyways?

 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
»   Thanks for subscribing guys so here's my Christmas gift to all of you :))

Enjoy! Tell me your reaction...
. ^^