Chapter 22

Will You Be Mine?
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    t w e n t y  t w o
aunt boa's request 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTE: Sulli's replies and though in pink; Kris in blue; The other characters will be black

SULLI's POV

 

A typical school day once again; I did my daily routine before going downstairs, Aunt Boa expectantly cooking breakfast.

 

“Good Morning.” I said sweetly at her.

 

She look at me over her shoulders and smile; “Good Morning Ssul. How’s your sleep?”

 

I plop myself in the tool at the counter and watch her.

 

“It’s nice and good. How about yours? It seems like you’re happy for today? Anything interesting happen?”

 

She finishes cooking and put a plate of pancake in front of me before walking to the fridge and taking out a a pitcher of juice and milk.

 

 “Likewise honey. Today is the photo shoot for my new clothing line so I’m excited; I just hope everything will be okay. I’ve been waiting for this. Now eat or else you’ll be late for school.”

 

“I see. Good Luck.” I said before start eating.

 

Kai and Kris showed up after and eat their breakfast as well then we head off to school.

 

*****

 

Few days have passed since the incident in the amusement park happen; Luna unnie and Chanyeol very much stop fighting and all of our friends are quite amaze about the change of atmosphere. It looks like their ignoring each other’s presence.

 

Unnie has been quite all the time, drifting in her own world which makes the girls worried about her. The thing is I can’t tell them about what’s bugging unnie since I made a promise.

 

Likewise, Yeol is pretty much the same. He’s not in a noisy mode. He’s actually the playful one but the tables have been turned coz he’s quiet as well. I mentally sigh; I just hope those too patch things up.

 

“Luna I got news; Kris and Sulli surely know about this already.” Amber unnie opens a topic.

 

Luna unnie looked at her uninterestedly; “What is it?”

 

“Boa will release a new batch of clothing next month.”

 

Luna looked at me and I smile, nodding my head in confirmation. “Yes she is. She told me about it this morning.”

 

“Really? I’ve been waiting for it actually.” She claps her hands cutely and smiles. She really love Aunt Boa's clothes.

 

Good thing she smiles once again for the first time today. I glance at Chanyeol and he was looking at her, he must have sensed that someone is looking at him that he snapped his head to my direction.

 

I smirked indicating that I saw him; he shyly bowed his head down. I’m pretty sure that he likes unnie and he’s just afraid to tell her or he hasn’t figured it out yet.

 

******

 

 

After a stressful day, the classes finish for the day. Kris, Kai and I got home early and find Aunt Boa sitting at the couch, looking stressed than we are. She has her brows furrowed while talking in the phone.

 

The three of us walked up to her worriedly and kiss her cheek one by one. We wait for her until she finish the call.

 

“What’s the problem eomma?” Kai asked her.

 

She rubs her forehead, smiling sadly.

 

 “The model I want got sick; the photo shoot has been cancelled. I thought it will be just delayed by a day or two but her manager called and told me she can’t make it. I need to find a new model but there’s no one who fit the image I want.”

 

“What’s the image though?” Kris asked this time.

 

Aunt looked at her son; “A cute, bubbly type with a pinch of sweetness. It’s my new clothing batch and my target market is teenagers.”

 

Kai rubs his chin as if thinking and he immediately snapped his head at me, widening his eyes. e's plotting into something I swear.

 

“Mom, I think I know whose perfect for that image.” He told his mom with a glint of playfulness.

 

She perked up at the thought and grins.

 

“Really? Who is it?” she asked quickly with a bit of expectation.

 

He looked back at me and points in my direction. “Her.”

 

She and Kris both looked at me as well. I blinked. I’m so going to kill Kai later.

 

“Please no. I’m not fit with that image and I’m not a model. Kai you’re suggestion is ridiculous.” I said shaking my head.

 

Aunt walked up to me and grab my hand, “Kai is right. Why didn’t I think of it before? You’re perfect for it Sulli.”

 

I saw Kris nods his head in agreement in the corner of my eye.

 

“But I don’t know how to do it. I’m afraid, Aunt. I might embarrass you.” I said, puffing my cheeks trying to reason out.

 

She squeeze my hands lightly; “Please baby, do this for me. My staff will help you and I’ll be there to help you as well. I promise.”

 

She looked at me with pleading eyes. She’s been so nice to me, how can I refuse such request. I bit my lips and looked over to Kai and Kris, they nod their heads in unison.

 

I sigh and nod my head to her, “I’ll do it.”

 

She hugs me tightly and kisses my cheeks.

 

“Thank you honey. I owe you this. It means so much to me.”

 

I hug her back, “You don’t need to woe me something, you help me to settle in here and you’ve been nice to me. It’s the least I can do to pay you back.”

 

She leans back and pinch my cheeks lightly, “You’re such a sweetheart, that’s why I want you so much to be my daughter. I’ll be going now to call my staff to prepare a new schedule for your photo shoot, okay?”

 

I nod and smile at her before she walked out of the room happily.

 

Kai pinch my cheeks, “You’ll do great Ssul, and don’t worry. I believe in you.”

 

“You’re the reason why am I in this.” I glared at him playfully and he just shrug, laughing.

 

“Because I know you’re perfect for the image. You’ll thank me later.” He said before leaving and walks up to his room.

 

I am once again left with Kris in the living room. I took a glanced at him and he’s looking back at me with a smile playing on his lips.

 

He stood up and walks to where I’m sitting; he pats my head and leans down in my ears, “Good Luck Sulli.”

 

Then he plants a soft kiss in my cheeks before leaving. I instantly touch my skin and felt my cheeks burnt from blushing so hard. It’s a good thing that he already left but why did I let him kiss me.

 

 I should have been avoiding him. What is he doing to me? He’s been acting close to me lately, what is happening? That question bugs me until I fall asleep.

 

 

 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
»   Another Chapter.

Hope you like it; let me know what you think? Thank you OuO

I’m sorry for grammatical errors, I wrote it in rushed so I can give you an update.

Please forgive me, feel free to point out the errors. –smiles-

Don’t forget to vote or comment. Love you all. <3

and this is my last update for this week.. I'll see you again on weekends coz I have classes early in te morning tomorrow until 9pm. 

bye bye. keke~