Chapter 7

Will You Be Mine?
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    s e v e n
shocking truth
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTE: Sulli's replies and though in pink; Kris in blue; The other characters will be black

SULLI's POV

 

Days past flew by and I’ve been staying with Wu's for a week. I haven’t seen Kris often. He’s either avoiding me or he’s just hanging with his friends lately. I’m still wondering about his actions and such. It really bothers me a lot and I can’t help but to think about him.

 

It is Saturday so there are no classes today. My friends and I decided to hang out in the mall, watch some movie and go shopping. They’ve take the privilege as they call it, to tour me around the city since I’m new here.

 

I’m getting ready coz any minute Luna Unnie will pick me up. I wear casual clothes: jean shorts, black top and a matching flat shoes.

 

 

I go downstairs as I finished getting ready to be cornered by Luhan Gege and Kai in the foyer.

 

“Where are you going Ssul?” Luhan gege eyed me suspiciously as he crossed his arms on his chest.

 

“I’m going out with my friends”

 

“Who are your friends?”

 

I swear he sound like my dad. “You haven’t met them but they’re all girls. You know what you sound like a dad”

 

He straightened and I chuckled. “I can’t help it. You’re like a sister to me and I’m older than you so I feel the urge to protect you”

 

“Ohhhhhhhhh~” I’m so touched that he looked me that way. I’ve never have a brother before that’s why it affects me a lot.

 

He seemed embarrassed with my answer that he looked down. I panicked a little that I might hurt him. I leaned forward and crashed myself to him and buried my face on his shoulder.

 

“Thank you Luhan gege, you’re like an older brother I never have.”

 

I small growl interrupted our little moment. I entangled myself with Luhan gege and face the pouting Kai.

 

“How about me? Don’t I get a hug too?” he complained childishly.

 

I shake my head, a smile tugging on my lips. “Come here”

 

Wrapping my arms around Kai and interrupted by a honk of a car.  I pulled away from him and bid goodbye.

 

“My girls are here, see you both later. Love yah!“ I skipped happily through the door and ride ’s car. Krys, Amber unnie and I  were sitting at the back while Vic Unnie on the passenger’s seat.

 

“Okay girls, let’s get it on” Luna unnie yelled as she drove her car to the mall.

 

*****

 

It only takes 10 minutes for us to reach the mall. Thanks for Luna Unnie’s reckless driving. Kidding~

 

We rummage every boutique and I must say my friends were shopaholic. I was shocked to know that Amber Unnie, the boyish of the group is actually girly and Krys, the bookworm is a fashionista. Ohhh I so love these girls, they are really pretty. I’m so lucky to have them around me.

 

Luna unnie is a blonde but not a bimbo actually she’s pretty smart and an A student. Not just her but Krys, Amber unnie and Vic unnie as well. She always has a suitor around her confessing and such. She’s pretty cool in her own way.

 

Luna

 

Krys on the other side is a bookish. She reads a lot and is very fond of novels. She’s had this black hair and possess an ice princess look that makes her outstanding.

 

krys

 

Just like Krys, Amber unnie also has a black hair but much shorter. She always wears Chuck’s and dress like a guy that’s why she’s always teased as a guy often.

 

amber

 

Lastly, Vic unnie, she has a blond hair as well. She's a Chinese like Amber unnie, but they can speak Korean well. She's pretty too with her adorable eyes.

 

vic

 

When the girls get tired hopping to one store to another, we’ve decided to eat in a Heaven Restaurant. We’ve all learned that all of us like sweets. I guess we have lots in common that’s why we’re all friends. Maybe destiny? Haha

 

We were eating while chatting when someone caught my attention outside the restaurant. I quickly looked outside again and my eyes found the person I’ve wanted to see the past days. KRIS~

 

He’s with 10 guys. I turned to my friends, “Girls, I saw Kris with 10 guys”

 

Luna unnie and Amber unnie have a knowing looked in their eyes and I just shrugged it off. I know they’ve been having a hint about me having a crush on Kris but they’ve keep their mouth shut about it and I’m very thankful of that.

 

“It's probably EXO. Let’s go and sneak on them” Amber unnie suggested.

 

“For what?” Krys asked looking nervous. As to why I have no idea.

 

“Don’t be silly Krystal. It’s just for fun.” Vic unnie replied.

 

“Game on” Luna unnie stood up excitedly.

 

I just rolled my eyes for my friends craziness but smile internally coz I want to see what Kris is doing. I’m not stalker okay.

 

We all stood up and left the restaurant. People had been looking at us since we’ve been hiding from post like a ninjas. 

 

We looked crazy doing this but it’s kind of fun. Krys is behind us, doing what we’re doing without choice. I’ve been noticing her mood. She’s been all excited when we’re shopping and suddenly she’s been frowning and muttering words I can’t even hear.

 

I was following Amber unnie when suddenly they’ve stopped that cause me to bump to her back. I follow their gazes and been shocked to see Kris and his friends towering the five of us. Kris has been eyeing me that cause me to hide behind Amber unnie’s back.

 

Kai is behind Kris, he's smirking at me. Enjoying my and my friends misery. That punk.

 

“Are you following us?” the tall guy asked that in a scary voice.

 

chanyeol

 

“No, we’re not” Luna unnie replied back confidently not even flinching. WOW, I’m proud of her.

 

“Really? That’s not what I’ve been noticing”

 

“How do you know? This is a mall so we can come here too” Luna unnie said arrogantly, folding her arms in front of her chest.

 

“You girls started to follow us from the Heaven Restaurant. We are not stupid so don’t deny it.”

 

“We’re not”

 

“Yes you were”

 

“Not”

 

“Yes”

 

“Not”

 

“Yes” and the throwing of glare and words come as lightning.

 

“Okay, shut it you two” Krys stepped forward.

 

“Krystal, we’re you really following us?” the guy whose not that tall but has a very white complexion asked this time since Luna unnie and that tall guy were still on their glaring battle.

 

suho

 

Wait, how does that guy know Krystal? Hmm, it’s not impossible since my friends we’re also popular.

 

“Yeah” Krys honestly replied. Luna, Amber, Vic unnies and I stood there mouth hanging open. She claimed it. Oh my.

.

“I knew it.” the tall guy said smirking at Luna unnie.

 

“Does mom know that you’re here?” the guy with white complexion asked Krys again.

 

“Yes Suho oppa. I’m old enough okay and as if you're concern” Krys said sarcastically.

 

“Oppa?” all of us asked in unison except as usual the ‘oh so quiet’ Kris, Kai and the other guy with dimples.

 

lay

 

“Yes, he’s my older brother and we are siblings” Krys explained while frowning. Suho just looked at her seriously. I think he’s the serious type in his group.

 

“Bro, you haven’t told us about that” the tall guy complains.

 

“You never asked” Suho shrugged and looked at us. “You can go now just don’t follow us again” he commanded.

 

Luna unnie scoffed, flip her hair and walked towards the entrance while Amber, Vic unnies, and Krys followed her.

 

I stood there for a minute processing what I learned today. I looked at Kris and he’s looking back at me with his dark eyes. I quickly looked down and started following my friends.

 

I know Kris and his friends are following my moves and it takes control not to run.

 
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
»   Teehheee ! I have fun writing this. Thanks for those who is reading. :))

Hope you enjoy !  

I love you guys for subscribing.. <3