Chapter 28

Will You Be Mine?
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    t w e n t y  e i g h t
stranded [1] 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTE: Sulli's replies and though in pink; Kris in blue; The other characters will be black

SULLI's POV

 

The news that she moves out from Wu’s spread to their group of friends that why when she went to school the next day. The gang asked her numerous questions.

 

“Who told you that I move out?” I asked them.

 

I actually have the idea who’s the culprit and I’m right. Eyes turned too looked at Kai, he sheepishly grin at me.

 

“Sorry. It just kinda slips of.”

 

“Aish, you really have a big mouth.” I shake my head, playfully glaring at him.

 

“We will know though even Kai didn’t tell us about it.” Lay said from beside me. We’re all sitting to our usual place; it is like our hangs out spot since we decided to be a group.

 

I sighed. “Yeah you got a point. Yes I did move out yesterday with my parents that’s why I skip school.”

 

“Can we visit your new house?” Krys asked me.

 

I puffed my cheeks. How can our house accommodate 4 girls and 11 boys?

 

“Our house is not that big just like Kai’s but I asked umma and appa about it.” I nod, smiling.

 

Then everyone starts their own conversation. Finally, they get off my back.

 

One thing I noticed is how quiet Luna unnie and Chanyeol is. They’re still ignoring each other aigoo. Amber unnie keeps on texting though; she’s not even listening to our conversation. On the other hand, Suho and Victoria unnie is in their own world. What is happening here? What did I miss?

 

I blinked and I nudge Lay’s side. I whisper to him silently. “Is Suho and Vic unnie dating?”

 

He leans to me. “I don’t know. Maybe? I’m not sure. But they’ve been like that since last week. Krystal noticed it too but she’s not saying anything. Actually everyone notice it but they shrugged it off. There’s nothing wrong if they date, right?”

 

I nod. “Of course, they will be cute but they need to tell us first so we don’t need to jump into conclusions.”

 

“Don’t worry they’ll tell it to us soon, let’s just be patient and brace ourselves for the big news.” He said, smiling leaving his dimples visible in my sight.

 

I poke his dimples. “Why can’t I have dimples like yours?”

 

He laughs which earned Kris oppa’s attention; he looked to both of us.

 

“Jealous of my dimple?” Lay teases me; he even leans to my face.

 

I blushed on how close we are and I saw Kris oppa clenched his fist.

 

“Yah! Get off.” I said, pushing his shoulders so we’ll have a safe distance from each other.

 

“You don’t have to be jealous of my dimples. You’re face is pretty just the way it is.” He pats my head.

 

Ahhh~ those compliment. STOP!

 

“Thank you.” I mumbled.

 

Then my phone rings, I immediately answer it as I saw Minho’s name in the screen.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Sulli, are you in class right now? Am I disturbing you?”

 

“Aniyo, I’m on break. Why?”

 

“I have news for you. There’s a new project for you, it is an outdoor shoot though.”

 

“Jinjaa? It’s okay. When will it be?” I asked, excitement building inside me.

 

Maybe my voice kind of raises a little that’s why all of my friends are now looking at me.

 

“On Saturday. But we need to be there Friday night so we’ll just meet up on the company, okay?”

 

“Can I bring someone?”

 

“If you want, you can. Besides it will be out of town so you definitely need a companion.”

 

“Okay. Roger that.”

 

“See you on Friday night.” He then hangs up.

 

I faced my friends after the phone call.

 

“I have a new project.” The girls squeal in delight while the guys smile at me.

 

“Oh yeah we forgot that Sulli is officially a model now.” Suho said.

 

Everyone agrees with him.

 

“Congrats Ssul.” Lay pinches my cheeks lightly.

 

“Gomawo!”

 

“So when will it be and what concept?” Vic unnie asked.

 

“It will be on Saturday but we need to be there on Friday night since it will be an out of town shoot. I still don’t know the concept.”

 

“I hope it is a wholesome one. We don’t want our princess to be exposed to hawk eyes.” Kai said.

 

Once again, everyone agrees. I smile on how protective they are on me. Aigooo these guys~

 

“The thing is I need a companion. Who among you are free this Friday night until Sunday?” I asked them hopefully.

 

“I would like to go with you Ssul, but I and the boys have a soccer practice.” Lay told me.

 

“Me too princess, I have a dance practice this Saturday.” Kai sadly looked at me.

 

So the boys can’t, how about the girls. I turned to look at my four girl friends.

 

“You know I have skating practice Ssul.” Krystal said. She’s a skater.

 

“I have an appointment with Key. Sorry Ssul.” Amber unnie shakes her head.

 

“Me and Vic unnie already have a schedule.” Luna unnie told me.

 

I sighed, so I will be alone then.

 

“I am free. I can accompany you.” I looked up at Kris oppa.

 

I blinked at him; our friends’ reaction mimics mine.

 

“You will? Don’t you have schedules those days?”

 

He shakes his head. “I’m not part of the soccer team, I don’t dance either. I don’t have any schedules, so I’m free. Besides I won’t let you go there by yourself.”

 

I felt Lay stiffen beside me; our friends stared at Kris oppa. Their faces mirrors shocked that he’s being nice to me and even offering to come with me. Right, they don’t know that what he and I talked about in the fast food so it is given that they would react like that. But even though, no one dared to question him.

 

“O..okay. Are you sure it will be okay to Auntie?”

 

“You know mom would want that as well.” He said shrugging.

 

I see Kai on the background, smirking at me. I know he’s thinking something and I have an idea what it is. He will probably gossip it to Luhan gege.

 

*****

 

Now it is settled. Kris oppa will come with me. Just like what he said, my parents and his agreed that he should accompany me.

 

Friday, after class, he told me that he’ll pick me up at my house. Umma gave him the way to our new house so that wouldn’t be a problem anymore. I just finished packing when umma called me downstairs, saying that Kris oppa is already in here, waiting for me.

 

After inspecting myself in the mirror, I hurried downstairs and found him on the couch talking to my parents. He looks handsome on what he’s wearing, when he saw me approaching he immediately stood up, he takes my bag.

 

[what they're wearing]

 

 

“Now you’re ready honey. Take care, okay?” Umma kisses my cheeks.

 

“Kris, take care of my baby, alright?” Appa pats his shoulder.

 

He nods, smiling. “I will uncle.”

 

“I will take your word. Now go or you’ll be late.”

 

I waved to my parents before I went inside Kris oppa’s car. Then he drove off to my company where Minho and the crew are waiting for us.

 

Since we bring our own car, we’ll just follow their lead to the location. Minho told us that we’ll be staying in a private house so we can spend the night in there.

 

It is already past 10pm when we arrived at the said house, they gave us our respective rooms. Since there are few rooms, I and Kris oppa will be sharing.  I don’t mind though, I know he’s not going to do anything.

 

Walking to the room, and seeing a medium sized bed I know we will both fit in there.

 

“Oppa, I’m going to shower first.” I said, opening my bag and taking out clean clothes before slipping inside the bathroom.

 

He just nods and settles his bag on the couch and lies down on the bed, closing his eyes.

 

After a couple of minutes, I finished and realized that I forgot to bring my towel inside.

 

“Omo, ottoke?” I paced uncomfortably inside the bathroom.

 

An idea popped out of my mind but I’m shy to voice it out. Shrugging the feeling, I slowly open the door and peeks outside, Kris oppa is still on the bed with his eyes close. Breathing deeply, I see to it that I hid myself behind the other as I called out his name.

 

“Oppa! Oppa!” he stirs and immediately sits up, his eyes landed on me.  I blushed when I saw his adam’s apple bob up and down. He composed himself before looking straight into my face.

 

“What is it Ssul?”

 

“I kind of forgot to bring the towel, urm can you…bring it to me please?”

 

He eyed the towel on top of my bag, holding it: he walks to me, I gulp. He looks so y looking at me like that. Ugh shut up Sulli.

 

He avoid looking down below my face as he reached out to give me my towel, he then turned around quickly.

 

“Gomawo oppa!”

 

He just nods and goes back to the bed. Closing the door behind me again, I slide down the door, my heart beats so fast oh my gosh.

 

Kris oppa showers as well after me; I slip myself inside the covers and turns on the television. The time he went out I was in awe to his body; it is my first time to see a man’s body. He just have a towel wraps around his torso and I notice the tattoo on his upper arm. I shake my head immediately and divert my attention as he wears his clothes.

 

‘He should have done that inside the bathroom, ugh,’

 

“Ssul, you should go to sleep now. You still have an early shoot tomorrow, remember?” his voice makes me leave my thoughts about his body. I looked at him and he’s settling himself on the couch. He was about to lie down in there.

 

“Oppa, what are you doing?”

 

He blinks. “I’m about to sleep as well.”

 

“In there? You wouldn’t be comfortable in there. You can sleep in the bed; it is big enough for the both of us.” I said pointing to the bed.

 

He scratches the back of his head, “Are you sure?”

 

I nods, I scoot on the other side. “You can take the other side oppa; we’ll just have a pillow barrier on the middle.”

 

He stands up hesitantly and slips himself under the covers as I put pillows between us.

 

He reaches over his head to turn the lights off. “Good Night Ssul.”

 

“Good Night oppa.”

 

 

 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
»  I divided this chapter into two so the continuation will be on the next chapter hehe. Stay tune. Mwuah! Comments juseyo –smiles-

The poster for this chapter is once again from my baby's blog: empressjinri