Chapter 4

Will You Be Mine?
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    f o u r
first day at new school
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTE: Sulli's replies and though in pink; Kris in blue; The other characters will be black

SULLI's POV

 

Light coming from the sun woke me up. I sit up; the clock in the bedside table shows 5:00 am and recalls what happen last night. Oh I fell asleep.

 

I look around my new room and still can’t believe it will be mine for a month. A yawn escapes my mouth as I walk towards the vanity table. I studied myself in the mirror in front of me; I got my mom's smile and her nose while I got my dad's eyes.

 

I sigh and walk to the bathroom. It will be my first day at school. Boa already prepare everything so I just need to be ready before 7.  I take a bath and put on my uniforms.

 

Imagine my face when I saw that uniform hanging on my closet. I never thought that an exclusive school would advise students to wear uniforms this generation but it’s cute: a yellow coat, white long sleeves underneath with a ribbon and a flitted skirt, CUTE. 

 

After getting dressed I put some light make up so I won’t look pale and fixing my hair with shrimp tail.

 

Sulli's unifrom

 

I took a last glance at myself, being satisfied before going downstairs. I smell a very familiar aroma in my way down. I very hot chocolate and pancakes for breakfast? WOW. I so love Boa now.

 

“Good Morning Dear”, Boa greeted me.

 

“Good Morning”.

 

She pulls my arms. “Come eat your breakfast, you’ll be late if you don’t”.

 

I happily take a seat as I eat my breakfast. Thanks to Aunt Boa I’m so full. I’m taking a sip with my chocolate when I remember something.

 

“By the way, where's Uncle Yunho and Kai?”

 

“Yunho left already since he’ll be having a meeting early today. Don’t you remember? Kai is not here since yesterday, he’s been in a sleep over and you’ll meet him in school so that makes me your chauffeur for today.”

 

“You don’t need to, I can take a bus”

 

“No, I insist. Since you’re new here, you might get lost so I won’t take that risk”

 

I hesitated for a moment before giving in. “Okay”

 

“Good so you should finish that chocolate or else you might be late for your first day of school”, she said looking at the time in her wrist watch.

 

I stood up and follow her to her car. It is Bentley for Christ’s sake. I comfortably took the passenger’s seat as she drove to SM Arts High School.

 

Sm art's high school

 

By the time we arrived at the school, the bell rings signaling that it will be the start of class. Students made their way to their respective classes.

 

I walked to the principal’s after Aunt Boa wishing me luck. It’s easy to locate since the door have a golden plaque stating that it’s the principal’s office. I knock before I made my way inside.

 

A woman with a blond hair with the name tag Ms. Kim Hyoyeon looks at my direction and smile at me.

 

“You must be the new student? Sulli Choi?” she asks as she handed me a pamphlet and my class schedule. “Here’s your class schedule and that pamphlet is the school’s map. Enjoy your first day.”

 

After mumbling my thanks I left the office and open the map. This school is huge. Okay, I must find my classroom first.

 

Walking down the hall looking at the map, I didn’t notice someone is coming my way and I ran to a wall. Oh wait, it’s not a wall. I look up at deep stern eyes in front of me. I ran up with a guy and he looks like he’s going to kill me any minute now. Oh no.

 

Actually he doesn’t look like a killer or something. He’s good-looking with a oval shape face, pointed nose, brown eyes, thin lips and what caught my attention the most is his hair. His hair is blond, it’s a little bit long that it reaches his ear and styled in a messy one. I don’t even realize that I’m staring at him.

 

“You should look where you're going and please stop staring at me” he snapped his fingers at my face.

 

I was a bit taken a back. “Who told you that I’m staring at you?”

 

“So you’re not staring at me with those doll eyes of yours? Maybe it’s my imagination” he said sarcastically.

 

“Sorry”, my head hanging low, gets embarrass that I was caught in the act.

 

“Whatever” he said walking past by me without taking a second glance at my direction.

 

'Whoahh he's scary I muttered as I find my way to my first classroom. I knock on the door for my first class which is Physics. The homeroom teacher, Mr. Park Leeteuk gestured me to come in.

 

“Okay class attention please.  We have a new student here” he then turned his head to me “Would you like to introduce yourself?” I nodded and look at the class in front of me.

 

“Hello, I’m Sulli Choi. I'm a transferee from Kirin Arts High School. Please be good to me” chuckles erupted in the room as each one of them greeted me back.

 

“You can find a seat now. We’ll be starting the class”

 

I look around the room and found a two vacant chair at the back. I walked in there and sit comfortably. A guy suddenly walked inside the classroom as the teacher yells at him.

 

“Kris Wu, you’re late again”

 

“It’s not my fault”

 

I was confused at first but when I studied his face, a familiar sparks crept to my body. He’s the guy I bumped to in the hallway and he’s looking at my direction. He's clearly pissed.

 

‘So Kris is his name'.  I silently thought as he made his way in the chair next to me. I turned and face him.

 

"I'm sorry for earlier"

 

He glance at me then nodded and return his attention in front. I sighed.

 

“Okay class let's start” the teacher interrupted and I focused my attention in front.

 

Since I've been a n A+ student at my old school, I was place to a special class in SM Arts High School and it turns out that Mr. Douche Bag is in the same class with me; probably he's A+ student as well.

 

By the time class ended, I quickly fix my things I hurriedly got out. The next classes we’re pretty boring and as lunch time approach I just sat in the bench outside. A girl in my age sits beside me.

 

“Hello, I’m Luna Park” offering her hands to me.

 

“I’m Sulli Choi. Nice to meet you”

 

“You’re new here right? You can come with us if you want. Those are my friends” pointing to the three girls in the corner.

 

f(x)

 

 

I hesitated for a moment. She must feel that I’m very aloof. “Don’t worry we’re all nice” she assures me offering a warm smile.

 

How can I decline her offer, it must be fate that they’ll be my new friends. “Why not? It will be a pleasure.”

 

She tugged me towards her friends and introduces them to me.

 

“Hey girls, this is Sulli. She’ll be our new friend and this is Krystal, our bookworm , Amber, the so called boy of the group and Victoria, the flexible mommy. The other students call us f(x), you can join us if you want?” she explains.

 

“Hello, you can call me Ssul. Sure! I want to!” waving awkwardly at them. They chuckled at my action and I find myself laughing along with them. In this very moment, I know we’ll be close.

 

“So did you know Kris?” Amber asks.

 

“I just bumped into him earlier today, he’s scary” I scoffed with that thought.

 

“You know he’s very popular in here but he’s known being the badass slash delinquent. That’s the rumor spreading around” Luna stated.

 

“So, do the four of you like him too?”

 

“No”

“Na-uh”

“No way”

“Never”

 

All three of them said the same time. I laughed with their reactions. “No need to be defensive”

 

“He’s very hot I give him that but I don’t like him. He doesn't talk too much though. I think that's what makes him popular being the mysterious type.” Vic said rolling her eyes.

 

"Not all that, he's has brains as well..... without effort." Amber informed me.

 

“He also has this group with 11 members, they we're called EXO. They practically rule the school. ” Krys looked up from her book.

 

“EXO?” I asked confused.

 

Krys answers me, “Yeah EXO, actually it is divided into two sub-groups; EXO-M and EXO-K. Kris is the leader of EXO-M with Xiumin, Lay, Chen and Tao. Kris's older brother Luhan used to be the leader but when he graduated, he left the title to Kris. Kris is closer to EXO-M members though.”

 

exo-m

(Except Luhan (the former leader) since he graduated already)

 

“Ohhhhh. What about the EXO-K?”

 

"EXO-K consists of 6 members; Suho, their leader, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, DO, Sehun and lastly Kris's younger brother, Kai. You’ll know them eventually since they’re all popular with girls" Amber filled me in.

 

exo-k

 

"I see."

 

“Okay girls. It’s time for the next class. See you later Ssul. By the way, where were you staying?” Luna asks me.

 

“I’m currently living with my mom’s best friend house in the moment”

 

“Why did you transfer all of a sudden? It’s like about six months left before classes finish”

 

“I need to and the principal take me in cause he said I pass the requirements since I’m A+ student back in my old school”

 

“You must be very brainy. By the way, how old are you?”

 

“Not really. Just read a lot. 16 years old”

 

"Oh, we are older than you by a year well except for Krystal, she's the same age as you but we're all in the same grade." Luna explained.

 

"Chincha? So can I call you unnie's then?" I said referring to Vic, Luna and Amber unnies. 

 

They all nodded and smile at me.

 

"So you're in the same class as Kris? He's in the special class as well" Krys asked me.

 

"Unfortunately, yes"

 

The bell ring and all of us walked to our next class that it turned out to be we are all in the same class. The rest of the day flew by. I’m happy that I found four new friends.

 

One thought keeps repeating on my mind. There’s someone I want to see, take note it’s the jerk. Maybe I have this little crush with Mr. Douche Bag. I am once interrupted in my thoughts as Aunt Boa’s car pulled up in front of school waving at me. I walked towards her and surprise to see Kai sitting at the backseat.

 

“Hi Kai, I didn’t see you around here. Aren't we in the same grade?”

 

“Hi Pretty, yes we are but you are in the Special Class and I'm not but we'll see each other during lunch and the P.E time”

 

“Oh. Okay!” I sat beside him at the backseat. 

 

Someone open the passenger’s door and I was shocked to see that it’s the guy who I bumped to looking at me confuse.

 

 

“Why are you here?" we ask the same time.

 

"He's my second son, Ssul and Kris this is Sulli, my best friend’s daughter" Aunt Boa happily informed us.

 

Oh no. What I got myself into.

 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
»   Another Chapter for you guys .... ^^