Chapter 1

Will You Be Mine?
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    o  n  e
meet sulli choi
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTE: Sulli's replies and though in pink; Kris in blue; The other characters will be black

SULLI's POV

 

Everyone can say that we're a Middle Class family. My parents, Sooyoung and Siwon Choi both have a decent job and they've been payed enough for us to afford this medium size house. My room is next to my parents, you can very well tell that it's mine since my door is painted with my favorite color, PINK. I was getting ready for school when mom knocks on my bedroom door. 

sulli's parents

(Sulli's Parents)

"Are you awake?" my mom ask me as she pokes her head inside my room.

 

"Yes, you can come in if you want Mom", I turn my head to look at her. She looks exactly like me with a tall height, short brown hair and her cheeky smile.

 

"I have something to tell you Ssulbaby", she said seriously looking directly at my eye using her nickname for me.

 

"What is it?” I'm starting to get so curious about it because if it's not that serious she wouldn't need to tell it to me in my room ALONE. She can tell it downstairs while I'm having my breakfast. I sit on the edge of my bed as she sit next to me.

 

"You're Dad and I decided to take over your Grandparents Resort in Jeju", she started.

 

"Whoah, its cool Mom so what's the problem with that?” I smile at her.

 

"I'm actually going to tell you that before you rudely interrupted Me.", she hold my hand.

 

I pursed my lips waiting for her to tell me the biggest news I will ever got.

 

"We will be moving without you." 

 

I kind of relieve that they'll leave me coz I don't like to leave my friends here and I can always stay on my own, I'm old enough to be independent. So if you're wondering, I'm actually an only child so I don't need to worry about taking care of a little brother or sister, I'll just have to take care of myself. 

 

"We'll be leaving you to my best friend’s house. She offers that you can stay there until you finish senior year and of course who am I to say NO. You'll be safe there coz I'm not going to leave you alone here.", and that statement of her cut me from my thoughts.

 

"What?” I shout as I stood up. "Mom, you know my attitude is you know I can't deal with strangers. I don't know them and especially you know I'm aloof", tears start to well up my eyes.

 

She tugs my hand to make me sit down again and hug me.

 

"I know but it will be better if you stay with them. You're in very good hands. I just want you to be safe and nothing else matters to me than YOU. It’s just for a month baby and we’ll come and get you" she explains while patting my back like a good mother she was.

 

With that gesture, I finally agree even though my mind starts to ask the "What if".

 

So here I find myself, Sulli Choi, standing at the front door of my mother's best friend’s house. And this is the start of my story.

 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
»   Since I already got 2 subscribers, here's the first chapter. Enjoy! :))

Can someone recommend me to a person who can make a banner for this story? pretty please?
. ^^