Chapter 12

Will You Be Mine?
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    t w e l v e
family day
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTE: Sulli's replies and though in pink; Kris in blue; The other characters will be black

SULLI's POV

 

It’s almost one week since the dance, and everything we’re pretty much boring. Kris and I avoided each other; on the contrary he avoided me much. Whenever we are on the same room, he see to it that he won’t bump at me or look in my direction like today.

 

It’s Friday night and I don’t know what should I do to ease this boredom. I’ve been hanging out lately with my so-called brothers: Luhan gege and Kai and this day are not different. As usual Kris is nowhere to be seen. The three of us were watching a movie at the living room when Aunt Boa walked through the door and get our attention.

 

“Okay, you three look at me” Aunt Boa commanded.

 

I looked at Luhan gege, talking to him with my eyes. He just shrugged and turns off the movie. We all looked at her and when she noticed that we’re waiting for her, she starts talking.

 

“I’ve been planning of going out of town and all of you will be coming with me” she said happily, excited about something.

 

“Where to?” Kai asked boredly.

 

“How does beach sounds?” she asked us, hopeful we will agree.

 

“Wow, I love beaches. Sounds fun” I beamed at her getting excited as well.

 

“Really? You’ll eventually love the beach where going to” she said making me anticipate for more.

 

I noticed Luhan gege and Kai rolled their eyes.

 

“So how about you two?” she asked both of them.

 

“If Sulli’s going, I am going as well” Luhan gege answered.

 

Aunt Boa turned and looked at Kai.

 

“I don’t have a choice, I’m in” he said, shrugging.

 

She clapped her hands, “I’ll be preparing everything then. You better pack; we’ll be leaving tomorrow morning.”

 

“That soon?” Luhan gege asked, shocked evident in his face.

 

“Of course, I don’t want to wait. It will be Sulli’s first trip with us”

 

I must say Aunt Boa is very eager and no doubt prepared at last minute plans.

 

“How about Kris hyung? Does he know about this? Will dad come?” Kai asked.

 

“I’ve already talked Kris about it just before I tell you kids and he’s coming. There’s no way your dad and Kris won’t come. I’ve made sure of that or else I’ll rip their head off” she said determined.

 

It sounds Luhan gege's line though, like mother like son.

 

“I got to go, I’ll have to prepare everything and you three go and pack. Ssul do you have bikini, if none, I’ll bring one for you and don’t worry it will be very decent”

 

“I don’t have one, so I’ll just have to trust you with that” I said embarrassed that we’re talking about this in front of her sons.

 

“Okay” with that she flees, literally like a child bouncing in excitement.

 

*****

 

At exactly 7 in the morning, Aunt Boa drag all of us to the car.

 

Actually, I’m very excited so she doesn’t have to drag me out but still she’s so eager to get to the beach that her 4 boys, groaned in frustration at her enthusiastic behavior this day.

 

I am wearing shorts and shirt perfect for these trip with matching sandals, my hair we’re tied on the side likewise the Wu's we’re all in their beach outfit and I must say they rock it all.

 

She’s really prepared, I was shocked to see the foods we’ll have for the tour and everything needed like griller, beach ball and beach umbrella  that’s why it is loaded to one car which will be Aunt Boa and Uncle Yunho’s while me and the 3 brothers take Luhan gege’s car.

 

I don’t know what happen but I get to sit at the back with no other than Kris while Kai on the passenger’s seat. It will be a long day, I’m sure of that.

 

Kris has been quiet all the time and I can’t help myself to take a glance at him. He really looks handsome today and suddenly he turned he’s head.

 

He caught me looking at him; I slowly shrunk to my seat and scoot slowly away from him. I look up to the driver’s mirror to see Luhan gege eyeing me with a suspicious smile.

 

I’ve decided to shrug it off and leaned my head to the car window and close my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

 

*****

 

We arrived at the beach almost lunch time, the house we will be staying is a very gorgeous one near the shore. We took a private airplane owned by Uncle Yunho's friend to Jeju Island .

 

beach house

 

Can't really believe I'm in Jeju but the beach is so pretty, blue waves, white sand and everything. I know I’ll enjoy it here.

 

jeju island

 

Since it is almost lunch time, Aunt Boa pushed us to our respective rooms to get change while she’s preparing the food with Uncle Yunho.

 

It turns out that the house we will be staying at is actually theirs. This family is really loaded. I was put in a room between Kris and Luhan gege while Kai and their parents where across the hall.

 

I lay myself comfortably to the bed. The mattress feels so good at my back. I just want to sleep in here forever, but no way would I do that in beach. I much likely play in the waves rather than close myself in here.

 

It’s a good thing that Aunt already gave me the bikini back at their house and I’m wearing it underneath my top and shorts. I would just have to slip off my clothes and poof I’m ready for the water. After rearranging my hair with a braid and I walked down to the kitchen to find the table empty.

 

 

“Ssul, come here, we’re setting up a table outside. Go out there, I’m about to call you though” Aunt call over when she saw me at the kitchen.

 

I nodded and followed her outside. Uncle’s at the side, grilling the pork while Luhan gege and Kai setting up the table, except they don’t have a shirt on which showed their toned abs, really?  Kris is missing in action as usual. Sigh~

 

I was about to help Aunt to put the plates on the table when the backdoor opens and reveal the so amazing Kris himself.

 

“Ooh it’s so amazing of you to grace us yourself Kris” Uncle .

 

Kris rolling his eyes, plopped himself in front of the table.

 

“Whatever Dad”

 

“Let’s eat kids” Aunt intervened.

 

“We’re not kids Mom” Kai argued.

 

“For me, you are” she said back.

 

And we all started feasting the delicious food in front of us.

 

I am so full, I can’t even breathe. There’s nothing left on the table, we ate it all as if we haven’t ate for ages.

 

I am about to help Aunt clean when Kai grabbed my hand.

 

“What?” I asked quirking my eyebrows.

 

“Let’s go to the falls”

 

“I’m still full maybe later”

 

“You’ll come with us even if we have to carry you” he said in threatening gaze.

 

“Go Sulli, come with them. Yunho and I will be fine in here. Enjoy” Aunt nudged me.

 

“But-“ I said trying to argue when Luhan gege came up behind me and carry me on his shoulders like I’m a sack of rice.

 

“No but’s. “ He said and walked towards the shore, following behind us is Kai laughing his off.

 

I just rolled my eyes because I know I can’t win with these two pricks of brothers.

 

*****

 

We reached the falls and I thought Luhan gege will put me down in instant but then I am so wrong. He freaking throw me at the water. A scream escape my lips as my landed the water.

 

falls

 

Half of my body is so wet, water is pouring down my head onto my face and those two brothers laughing at me make me mad.

 

“Yah! You two, you’re so gonna get it” I yelled and runs towards them.

 

The two prick sense that I’ll be taking my revenge, have run off.

 

I started chasing them, Kai decided to go the deeper part of the water with in my advantage I can corner him so I chase him first when I was about few steps away from him; I quickly poured water on him. He squirmed and tries to wipe the salt water that hit him in the eye, I run fast as to where he’s standing and tackles him.

 

We both fell down the waters and I continuously pour him salt water so he cannot get back to me.

 

“Wrong move for you Kai” I said laughing at he’s state.

 

“You’re so evil Ssul” Luhan gege said behind me.

 

I turned to him and poured water to him instead. He flinched but he didn’t run. He slowly walked towards me.

 

“I’m gonna get you punished” he said before tickling me. My revenge suddenly fell upside down when Kai tickled me as well.

 

“It’s not fair, two against one” I yelled, trying to escape from them. But that doesn’t stop them from torturing me. I don’t know if I’m going to cry or laugh with this. I am ticklish and they take advantage of that.

 

“Please stop, or I’m gonna pee already” I plead while laughing. They stopped when I seamlessly out of breathe already.

 

“Eeeeww!” Kai scrunched his nose in disgust on what I just say.

 

“We don’t want you to pee on this beautiful beach and ruin the water, don’t we?” Luhan gege said help stand up.

 

“It’s your fault, both of you. You call me evil but then you’re much worse than I am” I said back with a playful smile on my lips and we all started laughing like crazy.

 

 “Look what you did to me, my clothes were soaked” I said trying to be cute but failed.

 

“Just take it off, we know you already wore the bikini underneath that” Kai suggested, wiggling his eyebrows.

 

I glared at him. “ert”

 

“I am not, I’m suggesting”

 

“That’s not what I think”

 

“Enough. Take that off Sulli, we’re you’re brothers; we won’t take advantage of you. Promise.” Luhan gege hold his hand up as a gesture of promise.

 

I take off my top but not my shorts.

 

 

“See it’s easy and you’re y” Kai said. Gege smack his head before taking my top and runs towards the house balcony and hang it there.

 

When he gets back, the three of us walked around and explore the beach.

 

This is one of the most memorable moments of my life. With these two pricks of fake brothers, fun is just around the corner.

 

 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
»   Finally, have the time to upload this chapter. Sorry to keep you waiting. I’m thinking of having a chapter with Kris’s POV. Like? Tell me.

Enjoy the chapter. - hugs and kisses-

Ciao!

Please do comment, I'll very much appreciate it :))