Chapter 23

Will You Be Mine?
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    t w e n t y  t h r e e
photo shoot 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTE: Sulli's replies and though in pink; Kris in blue; The other characters will be black

SULLI's POV

 

“Okay Sulli, let’s start. I’ll just click on the camera randomly and just pose, get it? Give me a sweet and bubbly poses, just be natural. I can see that you can do it.” The photographer told me as I stand in front of him.

 

*  Few Minutes Earlier *

 

Aunt Boa brought me to the photo shoot location early in the morning; she excused me in class for the whole day so I’m free to go. When we arrived, her crew immediately bowed to her and to me as well. They scanned me from head to toe and a satisfied grin appeared on their faces.

 

A several comments like ‘you picked well Ms. Boa’, ‘she really fits the concept’ and ‘she’s so cute’ filled my ears. I don’t want the compliments to get into my head but I can’t help it, it is really flattering that people think of me that way.

 

After a few minutes of interrogation about me, Aunt Boa told the crew to start grooming me since the photographer will be there in an hour.

 

The photographer arrived earlier than the verdict time and I am shocked to see him inside the dressing room, looking for me.

 

“So, you’re Sulli?” he asked me.

 

Just like what the crew did to me a while ago, he also scanned my appearance, while rubbing his chin. Let’s say it’s awkward, wanna know why? He’s handsome to be honest and my eyes didn’t fail to notice how muscular and his smile can melt millions. He should be a model himself not a photographer if you ask me.

 

Aunt Boa give me his background on our way, he was called ‘Flaming Charisma’ by his colleagues since he can make a girl fall to his feet just because of his smile. His name? CHOI MINHO. We actually have the same surname.

 

I nodded at his question and smile awkwardly. He smiled back and extends his hands to me. I took at and he squeezes my hands lightly, giving me his infamous smile.

 

“I believe you already know about me but I’ll still introduce myself to the pretty lady in front of me, I’m Minho, the photographer of this shoot. It’s nice to meet you.” He’s still holding my hand.

 

“It’s nice to meet you too. I’m new to this type of job so please take care of me.” I said shyly.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll guide you to everything.” He said looking at me, a smile still plastered on his handsome face.

 

A cough made him take back his hand from holding mine; we both looked at that person.

 

“Minho, you already meet my dear Sulli. She fits the image right?” Aunt Boa said before smiling at him.

 

“Yes she is…very.” He nodded and turns his head to look at me.

 

I looked down in embarrassment; I’m not used to compliments really.

 

 

*  Back to Present *

 

I am wearing Aunt Boa’s designed clothes as Minho called for me. We started the shoot, the crews gather around the location to watch me. It was so uncomfortable for me to think that it’s my first time. I don’t know how to pose for the camera and I’m not even sure if they’ll like the outcome.

 

I sighed; Minho looked at me sympathetically so he walked to me and rest his arms on my shoulders.

 

“Sulli, look at me and smile, the natural smile you have. You have a pretty smile so look at the camera and pretend that I’m not here and everyone else. Think that you’re alone.” He said smiling at me.

 

I smiled back at him hesitantly; “I’ll try?”

 

“Good. First, breathe to calm your nerves down. Second, act naturally in front of the camera and lastly, let the feelings flow out of your system.” He said, tapping my nose before walking to his spot.

 

He nods at me and I nod back, indicating that I’m ready.

 

“Okay, let’s start.” He said before clicking his camera.

 

I followed his advice and smile naturally, and let the moment flow. I imagine that I’m alone in the room and just posing to the mirror which I do every day that I didn’t realized that I’m doing what Minho wanted me to do. I pose randomly as he continues to click. He constantly shouts words of encouragement that makes me motivated.

 

 

I didn’t even realized that Aunt Boa and the whole crew is watching and the most shocking part is my friends, I mean my new set of friends: my 4 friends and Kris, Kai, Luhan gege and their friends are all here.

 

We finished the shoot earlier than I thought and thanks to Minho. He walked to me and ruffles my hair.

 

“You’re good at this Sulli. The pictures come out well and I’m sure it will be a hit. I am thinking of having you in my next project but that’s still unsure.” He smiled at me.

 

“Thank you. If it’s not because of you, I wouldn’t be able to do it.”

 

“No problem.” He told me before turning around.

 

“Okay guys, the shoot is done so let’s pack up. Good Job to everyone.” He told the crew and they all clapped, looking at me gratefully.

 

I feel overwhelmed and shy at the moment and that’s the time I notice Aunt Boa with my friends. I blinked at them and they all smiled at me, actually grinning. Krystal bounces her way to me and hug me tight followed by Luna, Vic and Amber unnie.

 

“Ahhh~ we’re so proud of you Ssul.” Vic unnie said.

 

“You’re so pretty giant baby.” Amber unnie told me, while patting my .

 

“ Aigoo stop that, you’re making me embarrassed here.” I covered my face as they released me from the hug.

 

And next Kai, and Luhan gege wraps their arms around my shoulders.

 

“We’re so proud of you mei mei.” Luhan gege said.

 

Kai nodded in agreement and a series of congratulations comes after that from the rest of their friends and from the crews as well. Well, except from Lay and Kris, I took a moment to look at them and they’re not even looking at me: they look so serious, oh wait who’s the person they’re looking at? I craned my neck to feed my curiosity and I blinked to realize that it is Minho they’re looking at.

 

If looks could kill, Minho is dead by now and buried 6ft. underground. What is they’re problem anyway; I shrugged it off and turned my attention to my friends, looking around the set curiously.

 

“Sulli dear. Thank you my baby. Thank you for helping Aunt Boa in this photo shoot, I owe it to you.” Aunt Boa hugged me and kisses my head.

 

I feel that she’s like my second mom; “Aigooo it’s okay. It is nothing compare to the things that you did for me.”

 

“Still thank you, okay? I even make you skip class just for this and I didn’t know that Kai would bring your friends here too.”

 

I nodded, smiling at her; “I’m glad they are here even though it’s a bit embarrassing that they saw me posing.”

 

She caressed my hair and looks at me lovingly. “You know, you’re the daughter that I never had. I’m glad you came to our life.”

 

I smiled at that. “Aww Aunt Boa, you’re making me cry because of happiness.”

 

She laughed and pats my head. “By the way, Minho told me that he would like to feature you in his next project but that would be announced and there’s still no definite date but I told him that he should ask your permission again.”

 

“He told me about that and I’m thinking about it.” She nods and looks behind me.

 

“Oh Minho’s here, I think he’s going to talk to you again.” She said then leaves. I turned around to find Minho walking to me with a smile on his face.

 

“Hey Sulli. I was thinking if I could ask for your number so I can contact you about the project I’m talking about earlier?”

 

“Sure.” He holds out his phone to me and I typed in my number.

 

“Thanks.” He replied and scratches the back of his neck.

 

I feel that he was going to say something but he’s hesitating. I noticed my friends with Luhan gege, Kai, Kris and Lay looking at us curiously. I didn’t miss Kris and Lay’s dark expression.

 

Minho was about to open his mouth when a voice called out his name loudly that he caught all of our attention. We all looked at the corner of the voice, and he’s a guy about Minho’s age with a blond hair and a chinky eyes.

 

He was walking to our direction when he turned his head accidentally at Amber’s direction. He stopped in his tracks and stare at her. We all gape at him and turned to look at Amber unnie’s reaction and realized that she’s doing the same just with a mouth hanging open.

 

“Key?” she exclaimed.

 

“Amber?” the guy who we believe is Key asked the same time.

 

We all blinked at the two of them including Minho. His friend Key and Amber knew each other? What on earth?

 

 

 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
»   Hello my precious reader’s.

It’s been weeks since I last updated: my apologies.

I’ve been very busy in university since I’m graduating and I got a Thesis to pass so I somehow abandon my stories for a while so I toll a time to update so here is a new chapter to make it up for it.

As you can see I added two new characters, they will play a big part in here so stay tuned.

Thank you for still reading. Hehe

Don’t forget to comment, subscribe or vote if you like it. Mwuah.