crush

My Namja Is A Kingka

'Yah Oppa I told you to send me from school not to school' Hanuel crossed her arms sitting restlessly in Danny's car. 

Danny shook his head 'what's the difference anyway, just be quiet would you?' 

'ish' 

'hmm...still like a kid' Danny complained. 

===

Today Danny had another basketball practice so like always Haneul sat on the bench doing her homework. Soon the boys are going to have their interschool basketball tournement so practices are very frequent.  

She sounds of cheerleaders practicing filled the court. Hanuel waved at her good friend Penny. The sweetest girl in the squad. In her red white outfit, long tied black straight hair she leads the group for another round of cheering.  

Concentrating on her homework she was halfway solving a genetic problem when Joon came and sat next to her. 

'Noona' Joon pouted 

'Joon,what happened?' Hanuel felt worried 

'nothing, I'm waiting for Junsu so I'm bored' Joon explained looking at the cheerleaders admiring them. 

'joonii, don't look at girls like that' Hanuel laughed when she could see Penny was blushing and stumbled a bit. Penny had a big crush over Joon since the first day of highschool. Only Joon was always clueless. 

Maybe its time she does something about it?

Joon laughed caught in action. 

'jooni ah' 

'yah noona?' 

'what do you think about Penny?' 

Joon looked at the Penny who was doing an impressive flip and chuckled 'well, she's really pretty and nice'. Hanuel sense a blush in his voice. could it be?  

Joon and Penny are very close friends. Joon just needed a little push.maybe

Oh my, why didn't she see it before. Fighting a laugh Hanuel act seriously 'ah, you know what i heard right?' 

'what' joon's eyes were big with anticipation. 

'she's like dating the hottest next school guy' hanuel act innocently. 

'ahh' Joon gasps, astonished. 

Junsu came that moment 'hi noona, joon ah let's go' 

Joon shook his head serious 'hmm, lets wait for a while k, I need to talk to Penny' 

Junsu shrugged. 'ok' 

=== 

The game ended so does the practice. Hanuel waited at the bench for Danny while looking at Joon talking to Penny seriously. 

Penny was vigorously shaking her head. Hanuel wanted to laugh with the hilariousity of the situation. 

Danny came smelling of soap, his hair half wet 'lets go, junsu, you waiting for your brother?' 

Junsu who was playing his game nods 'ehem, girl girl girl, bye hyung and noona' 

'ok, take care' danny took her hand and they walked out. 

In the empty corridor Hanuel tried to let Danny's hands go but he was keeping it tight 'danny, my hand' she complained 

Danny ignored her, like always 'what were you doing in the court, playing match maker' 

'you noticed?' Hanuel giggled still proud with her idea.

'you're as trasparent as plastic, ofcourse I saw, only joon and junsu are innocent enough to fall for your tricks'

'yah, I was only helping' she slapped his shoulder.

==== 

'where are we going?' Hanuel asked realising that they were not headed home. 

'to buy your goldfish' Danny focused on the road 

'but I don't want goldfish, I was only kidding' Hanuel giggled 

'yah, you pabo'

'yahhhh!! ish' 

;so what do you want?' 

Hanuel pouted and think it over 'let's go to the pet shop and look at cats??' she said excitedly. 

'eeee,I don't like cats' 

'pleaseeeee' Hanuel stomped her feet slightly 

'yah, I can't believe I have a girlfriend like you'

'yah! you're worst, baby rabbit' 

he poked her waist and she jumped 

'change that name!' 

'I don't want, Danny is my baby rabbit' 

'owh how embarassing' he whispered. 

 

 

 

hahahahhahaha, so cute.

jeng jeng jeng 

sorry for the late update =.= hohoho  

do u sense something, I think they are getting real. what do u think? tell me! :D