away2

My Namja Is A Kingka

how would Hanuel react with the news.?

===

what?!!! Haneul yelled, her suprised voice filled her parent's bedroom. Her parents who were sitting on the sofa watching TV just told her that she needs to spend the next 5 days with Danny. 

TOP who has his arms on Daisy's shoulder pull Daisy closer to him. 'Hanuel, why are you yelling?' TOP arched his eyebrows as Daisy next to him giggled. 

'pa, I don't want to stay with Danny, NO!, let me just stay here alone, I'm old enough to take care of myself' Hanuel explained, her eyes turn puddly hoping that her father will fall for her trick. 

'Hanuel,  no one will look after you here, we don't want to worry when we're away' 

Hanuel felt like crying 'and you think Danny will look after me?' she shook her head is distress. 'All he will do is bully me day and night pa, I don't want to stay with him, why can't I stay with joon and junsu?' 

Daisy who was busy giggling said 'Hanuel my dear, your Uncle Jay is busy with the two boys, we can't send you there, why are you so worried, you've know Danny since you're a baby' 

TOP rubbed Daisy head and kissed her head. 

*OMG, they still want to be romantic when their daughter is in a compromising situation like right now Hanuel thought. 

'Omma that's why, Ok ok, appa think about it' suddenly Hanuel had an idea. TOP and Daisy who sense her change of tone looked at her, giving Hanuel their full attention. 

Hanuel started talking seriously 'ok, look at it this way, Danny is a 19 year old boy who has long hair and eyebrow piercing and a kingka and a collection of playboy magazines...'

'TOP's eyes were wide but he wanted his too bright mischievious daughter to finish what she was planning to say  

'and I am a 17 year old girl, with long hair and no piercing, ok that's not the point. the point it he may me pa!' 

Daisy gasps and went into a series of giggling. 

TOP was speechless 'Hanuel!! Oh My goodness, never say that in public' 

Hanuel saw that her plan was not working and her face fell.  

'now my dear' TOP's voice was soft. 'Hanuel love, Danny will be just ok, Don't worry too much, he'll send you to school like always and Joon and Junsu can come over, why not? Halmunee will be back in 2 days so she will check up on you' 

Defeated Hanuel just nod 'goodnight pa, ma' she walked slowly to her bedroom 

=== 

TOP shook his head 'that little girl' 

Daisy just smiled 'she's just being funny and the part where she told Danny have playboy magazines' 

Their laughter filled the room 

;I don't want to worry if she forgets to turn off the stove and burn down the house, our little girl is too clumsy in her ways'

'and love, why do you trust danny with her' Daisy looked up at her husband 

'well, I watch him grow up love, he's a good boy and... he always joins me and Tae for boxing practice' TOP smiled teasingly. 

=== 

Why are you sulking?' Danny glaced at hanuel seating next to him. They just send their dads for their flights and now on their way back home. 

Hanuel crossed her arms infront of her 'I don't want to stay with you' Hanuel said,her voice like a 4 year old child. 

'It wouldn't be that bad' Danny smiled

'yer right' Hanuel whispered.

=== 

settled in the guest room Hanuel was preparing for tommorow's class while watching tv. She loves aunty lily's style of interior designing, the room was in baby blue theme. It has aking size 4 poster bed, large L sofa, tv and a small fridge.

Although it has a lovely white study table Hanuel was comfortable on the bed lying down on her stomach studying, reading tommorow's topic. 

Fresh from the bath she could smell the lavender smell on her skin and hair. She was half asleep when someone knocked the door. 

'Hanuel, Hanuel' 

It's danny. Hanuel giggled evily and kept quite ignoring him. 

Danny keeps on calling, his voice getting funnier to her. 

'Hanuel ah, this is not funny, are you ok?' 

She just stared at her notes fighting the urge to laugh. danny was really panic. Her phone started to ring but she just ignored it. 

danny was still knocking 'Hanuel!!! are you in there?' 

Then Hanuel heard rushed steps and in a minute or two Danny opened the door 

'Haa...yah! Hanuel why didn't you open the door?! I was so scared if anything happened!' Danny stood there angry, keys dangling in his hands.

Hanuel just giggled 'serve you right'  

'yah! this girl!!!' he yelled 

Hanuel sat down on the bed and looked at him 'what do you want, its late, its inappropriate to be in a girl's room' she said seriously 

danny shook his head. I went out to buy pizza but as you misbehave tonight you are not getting any'  

Hanuel's eyes were big, 'pizza?! I want!' 

'No!' danny walked out. 

Hanuel followed him like a child to the kitchen and there laid a box of pizza, her favourite. 

'I said no, now go to your room and lock your self and study' danny stopping her from opening the box. 

'Danny ahhh!! I want pizza' Hanuel stompped her feet. 

Just then danny realise her pajamas, a pink pajamas with little cupcakes printed over it. 

'what pajamas are you wearing, how old are you?' 

'yah,, busy body, I want pizza!' she made a stubborn face. 

'only if you make breakfast tomorrow' danny smiled. 

Hanuel rolled her eyes 'ok, ok breakfast tomorrow' 

===

 

 

hehehehehhe, hanuel is so funny >< HAHAHA