day2

My Namja Is A Kingka

Danny woke up and got ready for school. 

Grabbing his bag he made his way to the kitchen. He looked a the dinning table, surprised. sandwich, pancake, scrambled eggs, juice and muffins? since when they have muffins in the house. 

'Hanuel!' he called her out when she was no where to be seen.  

Walking to her room Danny knocked the door 'Hanuel?' 

'yes yes coming' Hanuel's voice came. She opened the door ready in her school uniform, her pink backpack in hand but her hair in a mess, half wet. 

'lets have breakfast first, we're early right?' 

Danny arched his eyebrows 'yes we are still early, what time did you wake up and made breakfast?' walking together to the dinning table. 

'5am, I baked muffins too' hanuel sat down and grabbed a muffin.  

'WOW, what has gotten into you?'

'I had a nightmare last night and I can't sleep' Hanuel looked at him her face showing discomfort maybe reminded of last night's dream. 

'why didn't you knock on my door' Danny said without thinking. 

Hanuel narrowed her eyes 'Danny! why would I go to you room?!'

Danny laughed 'owh sorry I didn't mean it in a bad way, I mean you could like wake me up then I could maybe watch you sleep or something' he explain chumming on food. 

'eeeeeeee, I will tell appa!!!!' Hanuel taunted him

'WHAT?! Hanuel shut up and eat, I'm in not going to let you ruin my morning' 

'I am not ru..'

'Hanuel' Danny warned 

'hmph' Hanuel stopped bickering and countinued eating. 

=== 

Parked infront of the school Hanuel turned to danny 'danny don't forget your lunch box' 

'I don't want, It will be too embarassing' Danny shook his head. 

'what's embarassing, we can't waste food can we' 

'then you put it both in your bag, now lets get going'

Holding his hand Hanuel turned to him 'why are you still holding my hand, I think everyone quite believe we are an item'

Danny shrug 'you don't want to hold my hand?' 

Hanuel's eyes widen 'ehmm, I don't know, can you don't embarass me?' she gritted her teeth. 

=== 

Hanuel sat on the lunch table with joon and junsu. waiting for danny. 

'Noona noona' Junsu asked excitedly 

'yes junsii?' Hanuel searching for danny. that's weird, he always wait for her outside class but today he was not there.

Junsu cleared his troath while Joon was giggling, what are these 2 boys are up too now? Hanuel thought. 

'so how's the stay, at danny hyung's' 

'good' hanuel nods still trying to figure out their motive

'so did you guys do anything yet?' 

'a lot actually' Hanuel reminded with their eating and cooking session

Junsu and Joon gasps in horror 'Noona!!!!!! ' 

'WHAT?!' Hanuel asked not understanding their reaction as she's still restless trying to find Danny, he's not picking up her calls.

'I can't believe it' Junsu whispered while Joon muffled his laugh. 

'boys what you talking about?' hanuel started to feel suspicious. 

'owh nothing noona, ah hyung is here' Hanuel turn to see Danny coming towards them and sat next to her.

'where were you?' Hanuel ask observing Danny's restless look.

'I had something to do'

'anything happen?'

'nothing, why is your hair messed up, it was a mess since you woke up this morning' Danny push somestrands of her hair from her  forehead.  

Hanuel fixed her bun 'that's all because of you, I had a late shower so that's why I didn't have time to dry it properly' 

Joon and Junsu were muffling their abnormal laugh and Danny turn to them. 

'boys, whats wrong?' 

The twins shook their head vigorously and got back to their gadget 'hyung go eat, the break is going to end soon' 

'no no, here's your lunch box' Hanuel took a box out from a paper bag.

Danny shook his head 'no I don't want' 

Hanuel rubbed his shoulder softly 'Danny..don't be like this, what happened?' 

Joon had his eyes big watching his hyung and noona behaving very weirdly. 

'ok come lets buy drinks' 

Hanuel nods and followed him with little rushed steps. 

On the table the twins were looking at each other with astonished looks 

'you think...'

'I don't know, do they even notice?' 

'I'm not going to fight with girls anymore or become their enemies' Joon drank his chocolate milk 

'why?'

'look at hyung' 

Junsu narrowed his eyes 'yah, I don't think they realise it'

'scary...omma would love this story, you how how she needs to think of love plots' 

'very scary, we are not telling omma' 

=== 

Hanuel was chatting with a friend in the internet when Danny called. 

eh, why would he call when they are in the same house , don't tell me he is too lazy to go down, Hanuel thought. 

'Danny?' 

'Hanuel, what do you want for dinner?' 

'I'm not sure, do you want me to cook?'

'up to you, I have to go out for a while, so you want to cook or take out' Danny asked

'where are you going at night? did you finish your homework?' Hanuel worry

'yes ofcourse Hanuel, your not the only best student'

'ehm ok, i'll just cook something simple, i'll leave it on the table ok'

'ok' Danny dropped the call in a haste

Its true, despite Danny's Kingka reputation, busy basketball trainings and night activities he is always the top 10 student of the school. Hanuel played with her hair wondering was has gotten into him today. During lunch and until now he's a bit too quiet. Maybe something is preoccupying his mind. what could have happened?

Walking to the kitchen Hanuel opened the fridge trying to figure out what to cook.

 

 

what happened to Danny :0 suspense :0