still attempting?

My Namja Is A Kingka

 

Danny came home at 8.30pm, yes a bit earlier than he thought. He didn’t have any dinner invitation; it was only his so called ego talking.

The truth was he misses his little angel at home. The one that have been looking all melancholy today because he refused to give a smile. Not that he has any other angel. Just her and her alone.

Entering the condominium his smelling senses were soothed by the mist of lavender aroma. Such feminine smell Danny thought. The house was plunged into darkness but it was dimed because little candles in shot glass cups were lit up.

Is Hanuel having an aroma therapy session in this house.

The house was silent and he walked pass the dinner table. Nothing on it. Hmmm now, where is Hanuel?

He took of his tie and undid a few buttons, then rolled his cuffs to the elbow.

Danny knocked on the door and opened it only to receive a squeak from Hanuel. She was sitting in front of the make up table curling her long black hair. The room too had candles everywhere, the lights turned off.

‘Danny, you’re back? But you said you will be late’ Hanuel looked really surprised like he caught her doing something really wrong.

‘the dinner was cancel’ Danny lied and placed his briefcase at his office table. He looked at hanuel, his eyes narrowed, what is she doing?

Curling her hair? Lighting up candles? Scenting the house with lavender? And gosh what is she wearing??????

A light purple very revealing chemise?

It was like a puzzle that linked itself and Danny wanted to let go a giggle but he would not do that. He wouldn’t want to risk Hanuel throwing stuffs at him or worse crying.

So he pretended he did not understand even though hanuel was already red in colour and positively embarrassed.

‘I’m going to take my bath’ Danny went inside the toilet.

===

OH MY GOODNESS, Hanuel closed her face with her palms

She got caught. Argh! So freaking embarrassing. She eyed her chemise and blushed more. Aish its so revealing that even she is shy looking at it.

Hanuel can’t stand the anticipation and ran around the room like a loose goose, closing her face.

‘ok, ok, chill’ she whispered.

Hanuel adjust her hair and sat at the side of the bed.

Aish she doesn’t know what to do and currently she has tummy ache. She always have tummy ache when she’s nervous.

Now shivering in her nervousness Hanuel went to the balcony but didn’t go out. Just looking through the window. Ok Hanuel you can do this Hanuel. Just breathe in normally. Normally. One breath, two breaths.

Argh, can’t take it. She sat on the sofa and on the television. Looking at the screen but her mind somewhere else.

Wait, did Danny have his dinner? Owh crap she did not cook any as he said he is having one outside. And she had the lunch as dinner. Aishhhhhhh, she can’t cook like this.

OMO, the plan is now all jumbled up.

Before she could decide anything the sound of water stopped and Danny came out from the toilet with only a towel covering his navel to his knee.

OMO so handsome Hanuel thought.

‘Danny, are you hungry? Have you eaten dinner?’

Danny nods going to the make up table drying his hair, his abs flexing. ‘yes I had the lunch box you gave me but I left it in the car, remind me ok’

‘ok’

They both were silent for a while as Danny walked around the room, god knows what for.

Hanuel was stuck. Arghhhhhhh, this is so making her nervous.

Gulping hard she tried to remember her plan.

‘Danny, are you tired? Do you want me to massage you?’

Danny sat on the chair infront of the make up table and arched his eyebrow. She was expecting him to laugh but he cleverly suppressed his reaction.

‘sure, I am quiet tired’

Hanuel came to him and stood at the back, kneading his sore shoulder muscles.

‘that’s nice, where did you learn it?’

Hanuel was going to say youtbe but shutup and lied ‘myself’

‘owh Hanuel?’

‘hmmm’ ‘could you on the lights, its quite dark in here, are you trying to save electricity?’

Hanuel looked at him at the mirror and was speechless.

How dare he, he knows what she is doing but just giving her a hard time.

‘its earth hour Danny’ Hanuel said

‘owh I see, are you going out?’ Danny asked again.

‘no, why?’

‘cause you curled your hair, I mean its going to get spoiled you know if you sleep tonight’ Danny still said it seriously.

That triggered Hanuel’s button

‘I had it’ she stopped kneading his shoulder and slapped them inside.

‘ouch’ Danny said ‘what was that for’

‘for being a jerk, I’m going to sleep now’ Hanuel dived inside the bed cover and faced away from him.

She only received a ‘hmm’ from him.

Jerk Danny, evil husband. She tried so hard all day long and he’s acting like this. She felt the urge to strangle him. Aishhhh.

===

Danny puts on a boxer and went inside the cover. She had her back on him. Again. well, she must be angry.

He pulled her closer against his chest and trapped her little body with his arms.

Hanuel turned to him and lifted up her chin to look at him, her eyes piercing.

‘is it always going to be like this?’ she asked her voice defeated.

‘like what?’

‘you being indifferent at day but a total opposite in bed?’ she asked.

‘you gave up already?’ he slowly kissed her forehead

‘gave up what?’

‘I thought you are determine to ask for forgiveness’

‘I was but you’re a total jerk so I’m going to try another day’

‘hmmm’

Hanuel couldn’t help but to snake her arms around Danny’s bare waist.  

‘You’re still trying?’ he asked

‘danny, I told you I’m sorry’

‘how sorry?’

‘very sorry’

‘we are going to make this marriage work Hanuel, this isn’t a game and there you were planning an annulment’

‘that’s because you never told you love me, do you know how scary to get married with someone who don’t love you’ Hanuel had her face buried in his chest. She can’t look at him.  

‘I should have told you I love you earlier’

‘yes you should’

‘but you never told me how you felt about me’ Danny whispered his hands moving everywhere that it was hard for hanuel to concentrate.  

‘I love you Danny’

‘since when’

‘since I became your stupid fake girlfriend’

‘you know that was not fake’ he lifted her chin so that she looked at him.

‘you made me think it was’ Hanuel’s love shone through her eyes

‘well, it was real to me, you were always a smarty pants it was so hard to keep up with you, one day screaming in face, another day checking me out,a ish’

‘Danny’ she poked his chest and pouted.

‘Are you still angry now?’ she asked again

‘not if you tell me again that you love me’

‘I love you ok’ she said.

‘ok’ he nods a smile formed. That smile that she waited for a whole day.

‘and you?’ Hanuel asked her eyes wide open.

‘me, why?’ Danny looked a bit confuse. Yah acting husband!

‘you, do you love me?’ Hanuel gulped, worried

‘Depends’ he shrugged

‘ish, get away’ she tried to pull away from him but he was too strong.

He chuckled ‘ok ok baby, I’m sorry, kidding, of course I love you too bits, been waiting so long for you’

Hanuel looked at him with narrowed eyes, her eyes flashing. ‘aish, you serious babo’

Danny just smirk ‘now let’s get down to business’

‘What business’ Hanuel felt so warm, bubbly and loved. Eeeeee…she feels like flying.

‘first, we have you get this chemise off you’ his hands working magic.

Hanuel giggled and the night sailed off perfectly. 

 

yeay atlast. oh my took 36 chaps for them to confess 0.0