bear

My Namja Is A Kingka

'end this fake relationship, let's breakup' 

Danny ignored her, like as if he didn't listen to the words she just uttered. 

'I bought you your koala bear, its in the car.Wait I'll go get it' 

'Dann...' she wanted to stop him but he practically ran out from the kitchen. 

Hanuel's hands shake a little but she silently remindeded herself that their parents are in the next room so she needs to get under control. 

=== 

Danny came back with a koala bear so big its diameter was wider than his waist. 

'I had a hard time explaining to omma and appa why I bought this for you baby' 

Hanuel's heart melted a little but flashes of their parent's conversation appeared. He's going to Australia. Australia. and she's going to America. 

Hanuel took the toy and placed it on the pantry table while Danny stood there with a poker face. Turning, Hanuel faced him and looked at his adam's apple. 

'thank you, did you listen to what I just said?' her voice shook as she felt like a fire alarm ringing in her head. 

Danny nods 'baby, is this just about me not calling you or messaging you, I'm sorry, I just can't call without telling you about the uni thing' 

'you didn't even look at me once in the dinning table' Hanuel's voice low and their ears sharp listening to the conversation in the next room for any signs if they wanted to enter the kitchen. 

He sigh 'that's because I can't, cause If I do maybe I would drag you from the table and hug you infront of everyone' 

'why?'

'because I miss you' 

'Oppa, are we real?'  

'real?' 

Hanuel lifted her head abit looking at his eyes 'are we real, is this relationship real?' 

She saw how Danny gulped a little his adam's apple moving up and down. 

Hanuel was hurt with his silence. It was like the final whistle 'let's end it, you would be going to Australia, Aussie and America is far, it wouldn't work anyway' she laughed a little even though her heart felt like someone torn it in pieces 'its been so funny, I guess we are always the fighting type'  

Danny blinked a few times and she could see the vein at her neck pulsing. She unconsiously lifted her hand up and touched the vein. Danny flinched a little, surprise by her cold touch. 

*One last touch, Hanuel thought. 

'Hanuel,I have always cared.' he whispered.Danny lifted his hand up and touched her hands that was on his neck. Squeezing it slighty as he kissed them before he puts it down, turned and walked out. 

Hanuel turned and faced at the sink placing both of her hands on the edge supporting herself before she faints. She took small gulps of air composing herself. She just broke up from a not even real relationship. 

Why does it hurt. Why does it hurt so much? 

=== 

Hanuel stood at the front door saying goodbye to Uncle tae, Aunty Lily and Danny. 

'Did you see the bear Danny bought for you dear, he insisted to buy such a big one' Uncle Tae smiled. 

Hanuel nods, faking a bright smile 'thank you' her voice hoarse from unresolved feelings. 

Aunty Lily kissed her cheeks 'Danny had a hard time at the check in when he insisted that the bear goes in the cabin instead of cargo, He took a lot of time picking it for you dearest' 

'Danny is so charming' Her Mom said. 

Danny just smiled politely not saying a word.

===

Hanuel watches as the car moved away 

'Omma, Appa can I go up and sleep, I think I have a headache' Hanuel whispered. 

'go up dear, go get rest' Her dad kissed her forehead. 

Hanuel jogged up to her room her lips shivering, her eyes blinking tears. She layed down on the bed and couldn't fight it anymore. She cried to sleep. 

=== 

Daisy turned to TOP 'TOP, out baby girl and danny...' 

TOP pulled his wife closer to him 'yes, let them , they are still young' 

'do you think its because we are sending them to separate places?' 

TOP kissed Daisy's forehead 'most probably but their education is more important, they will resolve it' 

'I don't want our baby girl's heart to be broken' 

'let's pray not; TOP whispered.

=== 

Tae came out from the bathroom looking fresh from shower. Lily is still drying her hair sitting infront of the make up table. 

When Lily saw him she off the blower and turned to her husband

'baby, did you see how Danny is acting, he and Hanuel?' 

Tae kissed the top of her head and nods slowly 'they are still kids, they will be fine' 

'Danny..he?'

Tae sighed 'love is hard, I hope they both are fine' 

Lily took Tae's hand 'I hope too' 

=== 

Danny stared at the ceilling emotionless. 

Hanuel... 

She's right, they both will be separated later. Is it the best from them. 

Danny turned himself sideways, his weight effecting the mattress.

He miss her already. 

 

Comment Comment!! don't worry I'll update fast ;)