final

My Namja Is A Kingka

little Ari sat on grandpa Tae's lap. 

'ari, wear this cap, ok you look better, TOP only want you to look old and suave like him, we want hiphop right ari?' Taeyang whispered to his 3 year old grandson. 

Little ari chuckled and nods while his hands played with the buttons on his shirt that grandpa TOP bought for him.  

They were having a bbq at Taeyang's beach house and everyone gathered including Maddy, Jae and the twins. TOP who was busy grilling the chicken saw Taeyang and Ari from afar and came near with a scorn on his face. 'Tae, what are you doing? don't let Ari wear that cap, who wears a hip hop cap with a marc jacob shirt' 

Taeyang chukled 'yahhh, I did when we were young, let Ari be more stylish, I don't want him to end up like you, a granpa even at 25' 

'yah Tae, better then you, the last in bigbang! don't turn ari into that, he needs style like his grandpa TOP' 

'hey!' 

Ari looked at his two grandpas wandering what were they talking about and let go a yelp wanting attention. 

Taeyang rubbed his back 'nah, you see, you scared Ari' 

TOP smiled looking at his grandchild 'yah Tae go look at the chicken, give Ari to me' 

'aigo, leave the cap ok, I'm warning you TOP, if he grows up and dances like a pengiun its your genes' Taeyang gave little Ari to TOP and he went to the grill corner. 

On the way there Taeyang passed by his wife who was busy mixing the salad at the dining table. he pinch his wife and went to the grill corner.

Lily yelp and lasered eye him and burst into a childish giggle. 

'I love you' taeyang winked at his wife. 

=== 

Hanuel hovers around the kitchen, taking out the chocolate cake and preparing to cut them into small pieces. 

Everyone were gathered around the outdoor dinning table, light laughters filled the atmosphere. 

A figure came and Hanuel looked at the intruder, a smile forming. 

Danny had ari in his arms. Ari chuckled looking at his omma 'ma..ma!' he claped his hands. 

'hey baby' she kissed ari's cheeks. 'why are you not outside?'Hanuel asked Danny. 

Danny moved closed to her and kissed her forehead and Ari whined before he was in the way. 

'the granpa's are fighthing over him again' 

Hanuel laughed 'what now?' 

'Appa wants to buy Ari a hummer mini car, you know the one that he can actually drive but your Appa insisted that it should be a lambo' 

Hanuel shook her head while she trasffered the little cakes on a plate. 

'they are going to spoil Ari baby' 

'tell me about it' Danny observed his pretty wife, his heart constricted  a bit' 

'lets go out?' 

'wait' Danny smiled and passed Ari to her 'I have something to give you' 

Hanuel took Ari and played with his fingers, he looks sleppy, soon its his bed time' Hanuel mentally remembered. 

'here, found this in your drawer' Danny took out a familiar necklace, the rabbit necklace. 

Hanuel looked at the necklace and old memories came surging back 'how did you know?'

Danny chuckled 'aish, I know you're always a er for me baby, come let me help you, now wear this' 

Ari who was silently looking at his parents smiled and played with the tiny silver thing on his omma's neck. 

'now, let;s go baby, ari are you ready, lets just buy a mercedes version of the car k ari, or porshe?' Danny kissed Ari's cheeks. 

Hanuel laughed and hold Danny's hand. 

Danny took the cake and together they 3 walked out to the balcony. 

=== 

Dinning table

Junsu looked at his hyung and noona with Ari by their side. A little smile formed. his and joon's plan did work after all. 

The woman infront of him caught his eye. his wife.their eyesight clashed. she seemed surprise, maybe the first time seeing him smile sincerely and not fake.  

Junsu looked back to his food and ignored his wife, missing the sad face she had when he rejected the aknowledgment she tried to establish.

a part of him felt hollow. he will never have what hyung and noona have.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH MY THE FICTION ENDED :D 

I cant believe it, this was the most enjoyable fic by far :'))))))))

thank you to all my readers 

argh, i seriously love you guys 

and to silent readers.. love you too!!!! do drop by and maybe say, hey i'm a silent reader but i love ur fic. looooollll. joke joke 

 

huaaaaaa... I will surely miss writing my namja is a kingka. to my frequent commenters. gah! u gys are too awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

kanganaELLEUNGK3Atykah01ohmyyoungbaerenaiseuhyun84

ishcelinekokojjangstarfish2304nami55892pmwivesjames_maknae18,

 kitchibloomingwaterLizzyK64gottastaycalm96Junscrzygirl 

<3 <3 <3 <3 somehow i feel like i have the best batch of readers >.< hehe

aigo sorry if i miss out any. see u in my other fics *kisses!*