maybe

My Namja Is A Kingka

OK THIS IS REAL BAD 

Hanuel end up becoming the most easy girl to be with that evening 

'why are you so nice Hanuel, are you sick?' Danny ask as they walk out from the pizzeria 

'hmm, no no, just tired maybe' Hanuel lied. well what was she suppose to say? nah, I just realise I fell in love with you so naturally I'm freaking out. 

'that's weird' danny looked at her suspicious. 

'whatever jerk' hanuel looked away

she only received a chuckle from danny 'that's more like you, now where to?' 

'anywhere, do you need anything?' 

'I need new sport shoes' Danny said, searching her face still trying to figure out what has gotten into her. Acting all weird today. 

'then lets get you that, nike?' she asked. 

Danny nods, impressed that Hanuel knows his favorite brand. ok his shoes are mostly Nike so ofcourse she knows. 

=== 

Hanuel sits at the seat watching as the young salesgirl hovers around Danny, obviously flirting with him. 

'I think this black one suits you' she brushed her hands on his shoulder. 

Hanuel's eyes widen and she felt the urge to throw a shoe to her face. oh goddness that's violent Hanuel thought.

Danny on the other hand smiled charmingly. 

'maybe if you could be nice and get me this red one in my size, I seem to like it too' 

The girl giggled and winked. 

Hanuel felt her heart sink a bit. 

'which one Hanuel?' Danny asked lifting his head up while tying the shoelace. 

'I like the red one. A bit more expensive but yah its preetier and your jersey is red' hanuel tried to cover her dissapointment. 

The girl came back with a box. 

Hanuel ignored them both. cursing danny in her mind every second. 

Deep in her thoughts Hanuel started rooling her eyes annoyed with Danny. 

'Baby, Baby..' 

Oh, goodness Danny is calling the girl baby, how dare he? stu..

'Hanuel baby?' 

Hanuel slowly turned, suprised that he was actually calling her. 

'red baby?' he asked 

Hanuel looked up for the sales girl but she was not there

'hmmm' she nods. 

The box in hand they walked to the counter and queued up for payment . 

'now, let's go to the pet shop, you can see cats' danny smiled. 

Hanuel who love cats felt her heart lifted a bit as she nods in approval.  

===

Danny silently watches as hanuel hovers around the cats, picking them up, playing with them. she gets excited when they purr. He who have no such interest in cats stood at the corner observing a snake.   

looking at the snake Danny turned his head checking up on Hanuel. Now she had a little white persian curled up infront of her chest. 

Danny smiled and observed as her eyes light up and a smile curved on her lips. The sweetest giggle escape from her as she rubs the cats head. 

Danny found himself smilling more but then stopped and shook his head. Hanuel is getting into him more and more.  

rubbing his head he approached Hanuel 'Hanuel its late, let's go back' 

Hanuel looked a bit sad and checked the time. She nods in aggrement and followed him back. 

=== 

She slept in the car and Danny drove in silence. 

Her breathing shallow and soft. he searched for a jacket from the back seat and covered her with it worried it she will get chills.

Hanuel is a pretty girl. that he knows a long time ago but recently the fact has been running through his mind too frequently. Rubbing his eyes Danny pushed those positively dangerous thoughts away. 

'hanuel, we arrived' Danny shook her shoulder slowly

'hanuel' he whispered

hanuel opened her eyes slowly 'Danny, carry me' 

Danny's eyes were wide 'Hanuel? what the? you're not a baby' 

hanuel shook her head, eyes still half closed 'no, I want you to carry me also' 

danny sigh 'Hanuel are you awake?, this is a hummer, I can't carry you from your seat' 

Hanuel pursed her lips and opened her eyes. 

She stomped her feet, opened the door and hoped down but stood there near the door, not moving. 

Danny went out and closed his door, walking around to her place 'Hanuel, now what's wrong?' 

Danny asked looking at her as she fold her arms infront of her, hairs in disarray. 

Hanuel closed the door and looked back at him , still looking sleepy, does she even know what she is doing?

'carry me, like in the movies' 

Danny groans 'I seriously don't get you' but with a swift he carried her although instead of a bridal style he carried her over his shoulder more like a pirate kidnap style.

Danny waited for her yells but it didn't come. Instead she was quite. Putting her down infront of her door Danny tried to search her face, trying to see her reaction. Amazingly she had a pout stuck on it. Rubbing her eyes she said 'you're the most unromantic fake boyfriend ever' 

Danny arched his eyebrows 'Hanuel, what are you talking about? aish I don't get you' 

'hmphh, you flirt with that salesgirl infront of me' Hanuel looked at him straight. 

Danny grinned with the knowledge that she was jealous 

'what was I to do, she flirted first, I didn't want to embarass her, any way, why are you angry?' 

'hello hello, even fake girlfriend have rights' she looked annoyed 

'ok ok next time I wont flirt infront of you' Danny fought an urge to chuckle. 

'hmmm' Hanuel turned to her door but then turn back to him 

'no goodnight kiss?' 

'what????' 

'goodnight kiss'

Danny was dumbstruck. Did she had wine in the pizzeria. He thought not. 

'Hanuel, do you know your dad has very strong punches' 

Hanuel shrugged 'nope, why?' 

'well he does and I don't want to be his victim' 

Hanuel groans 'yarghh I just want a peek on the cheeks and even that I can't get' she entered her room and closed her bedroom door. 

Danny stared at the door still suprised by her request. 

and worse suprised that he really wanted to give her a goodnight kiss. 

He rubbed his face 'get into senses Danny, you seriously don't want trouble' he whispered and walk to his room. 

 

 

lol, these two lovebirds 0.0

I'm sorry I updated late :S 

university's work o.o I miss highschool..haha