waking up

My Namja Is A Kingka

wait..where...is..she? 

The bed seem so cosy and thick. The linen feel like fresh crisps out from the laundry, her body so warm and the person next to her heating her skin nicely up.hmmm..skin to skin...

wait?! a person next to her?!!!!!! 

Hanuel's eyes adjust to the the dime light and reality slapped her in the face. hotel room, guy, self??? *gulps*

She sat up immedietly and closed with her hands, not wanting to scream, wishing it was only an ugly bad dream.

She even forgot breathe as she peeked at the person next to her. Oh no, Oh no..I can't believe..thi..

What the...DANNY?! 

In shock, Hanuel couldn't help but screamed out loud 'YOU BASTARD!!!! Danny you wake up right now!!!' Hanuel took the pillow and hit him on his face. 

Danny woke up immediately,suprised, blinking his eyes again and again, confused.

'where are we?' He looked at Hanuel and then kept quite when he realised she maybe beneath the blanket. 

He looked around the room and at their discharged clothes which were all over the place, they were both dumbfounded.  

Hanuel breathe heavily, why didn't she remember anything?? nothing at all?? surely she should remember something but nothing came into her mind.  

Danny looked sonfused too. don't tell me he also don't remember a thing.

She watched Danny with narrow eyes as he rubs his face looking very much confuse, slowly he lifted up his blanket to look at his lower limbs.

'' he whispered and his sight falls on his boxer which hanged on the studylamp. Even the thought how it would end up there was enough to make Hanuel redden with embarassment.

Hanuel understood what he meant and she dived inside the blanket 'ARGH, you jerk!!!' she kicks her legs and stomps like crazy on the bed.

'I don't remember anything!!!' Danny said 'I don't know why I don't remember a thing Hanuel' 

He went out from the bed and it shifted with his weight. Hanuel curled inside the layer of blanket and her hand slowly reached her hips to see if she wore any ...nope its not there.

Damn it!! Hanuel stuffed her face on the pillow as she hears rustles of colthings and Danny walking around the room. 

'I'll call Joon and Junsu and ask,wait go wear something, I'll go to the toilet'

with the click of the toilet's door. Hanuel peeked out form the blanket and made sure Danny was not there. As fast as she could she grabbed her clothings and wore them.

where's her ?! Oh my goodness, she looked around but it was no where to be seen. Lastly she found them under danny's pillow. OHHHHHH NO! seriously? could this be more embarassing???? dig my own grave she wanted to scream.

'are you dress?'  Danny's voice came from the toilet. 

'yes' Hanuel said and she sat on the sofa, nervous but trying to calm her nerves. why didn't she remember anything?.

Danny looked better, his face fresh and he smelled of toothpaste as he stood next to her taking out his phone from his jeans pocket. 

Hanuel stood up 'let me clean up first, go on and call the boys' 

crap,what mess is she in now? 

=== 

Danny waited patiently for Hanuel to come out. 

He can't believe it. He did not remember a thing? He's screwed. He didn't use protection did he?. 

Since when he is this careless? damn it. he don't know what is worst, to not remember a thing or to wake up next to Hanuel and not just a normal Hanuel but a hanuel covered with only blanket. 

This is really bad. They are surely in big trouble. 

The toilet door opened and he looked at Hanuel. Her face now clean from makeup and she too smelled of toothpaste. 

He dailled Junsu's number and put on the loudspeaker for Hanuel to hear.

'yubuseyo!' a cheerful voice of Junsu came. 

'yubuseyo, junsu where are you, hyung and noona need to talk to you both about something' danny said calmly 

'we are in Japan, we flew out this morning, what is it hyung?'

'japan? what are doing in Japan?' 

'vacation' 

'danny..' Hanuel said, irritated with him

'junsu, I need to ask you something, did something happen last night?' 

'are you with noona right now? cause you both are making out with each other last night' Junsu giggled

'did not!!!!!!' Hanuel screamed 

'oh hi noona, yes you did, we tried to stop you but you both were into it. Noona was saying something about you miss hyung so much and hyung was babbling about how beautiful you were. I don't really remember now' Junsu explained like it was nothing. 

Hanuel is now red with embarassment. she will never do that. 

'Junsu serious please, me and your noona still do not remember a thing' danny still calm although his ears were red.  

Junsu coughs 'I'm serious hyung, we did try to stop you but you guys were all over each other, unstoppable, Joon tried to explain that you both were drunk but no you won't listen, you dragged noona out and brought her somewhere'

Hanuel shook her head 'I can't believe it, I seriously can't' 

'noona, did you guys did it?, yeay mini hyung coming up!' and Junsu dropped the call even before Hanuel got the chance to scream in horror. 

protection? 

'Danny, did we use..' 

danny shook his head and placed his phone in his pocket. 

They stayed like that for who knows how long..tick tock tick tock 

both trying to think right.

Hanuel pursed her lips in distress and said 'this must be a mistake, lets just..forge..

there was a knock at the door and they both turn their heads to look at it.

'Danny, Hanuel?????' 

Hanuel gasps and Danny looked at the door in horror

'Appa???' Danny whispered in disbelieve.

 

;) appa????????

LOL! this is getting fun :D  

ANNOUNCMENT: my lovely readers whom I deeply love and adore. I have news. my exam timetable came out :( 

One more month :0 

so that means less update. I'm so sorry , forgive me and pray that i'll get trough this medical school hell :0 owh! heheheheheheheehehe. 

tonight I'll start studying! 

I love everyone and I have come to a point where I feel like I know everyone =.= aww u guys are too cute!!!!

add me in facebook okeh :)

 http://www.facebook.com/halimatul.aris 

yes, thats meh :0 hehe