explain

My Namja Is A Kingka

surprise surprise! another update :D (I see you smilling!) haha.well,seems like everyone is so anxious about this Danny thing so I feel bad  if I hang it too long. LOL

I update so much I know =.=makes u wonder what type of medical student I am ,so much free time? 0.0 ngehngeh. well its just that when the others sleep,go shopping,go clubs,go hangout,I basicly  stay in my room, update my stories and babysit cats :/ haha,very antisosial much\

just wanted to share a bit about myself.hehe!

ok countine on with theirlovestory!!!! 

=============

'explain!!' her eyes now threathning to tear up.

Danny let go a heavy sigh 'baby..'

'don't you baby baby me' Hanuel punch his shoulder but he didn't even flinch. argh she feels so frustrated!!! 

'babe listen up, now don't cry' Danny touched her cheeks. he hates watching girls cry.

Hanuels bottom lips were shivering. oh how she hated herself right now. 'you're with Tiff now? you were somehow planning to tell me?, is that it?' 

Danny pulled her inside, away from any peering eyes although they were none. 

'babe, no, Tiff is in trouble, she had problems' Danny calmly explain

'what problem, boyfriend stealing problem?' Hanuel looked at him, fire in her eyes. 

'no, hugo was somehow abusing her and not wanting to let her go so she asked me for help, remember the other saturday when I had to go out in the morning'

Hanuel remembered, it was the day she realise she had feelings for this jerk.  

'well I met hugo that saturday and helped her settle things out, now its fine'

'and?' 

'and she was just saying her thank you' danny took her hands and play with her fingers. 

'with a kiss on your cheeks?!, Danny if you're with her then just freaking tell me, you don't need to lie, I can take it' Hanuel watches as he plays with her fingers. She's going to miss his attention. 

'you know how they are baby. I couldn't push her away, haishhh, ok my fault, my fault, I won't let anyone kiss my cheeks except you, don't be jealous ok babe, it's really nothing, I didn't want to tell you because I just don't want to make things complicated'

'I am not jealous!' 

'ok, whatever you say!' 

'if you didn't want to make things complicated you wouldn't let her kiss your cheeks, I'm your girlfriend you big headed pabo' Hanuel pinch his shoulder. 

'ouch, ok ok, I just got use to it, all these years they all kiss my cheeks so I thought it means nothing, baby now try to breathe,, your face is red' 

Hanuel took her palm away from his and covered her cheeks 

'and she have the same necklace like mine, but pink, are you lying to me?, yah don't lie to me, I will chop you into pieces and put you in a box' she narrowed her eyes

Danny wanted to laugh but decided not to if he wants to make amends with his currently angry pink face girlfriend 'that's because I saw hers and reminded by you so I asked her where she bought it' 

Hanuel folded her arms infront of her chest 'and you bought me a sleeping rabbit, you babo!' 

'aishhh, that's because you look innocent when you sleep' 

'I don't believe you!!' Hanuel turned away from him. danny scratch his scalp. now this has turn out like a drama and all he wanted to do was avoid this in the first place.

'Hanuel ah don't act like this, so you don't trust me?' danny used reverse psychology 

Hanuel scoffed. 'yah, you think you're the only clever guy, don't use reverse psychology on me. what a babo boyfriend! she wanted to scream.Although what he said is somehow true, as a kingka he always receives attention from girls, every game he wins,most of  the cheerleaders will give a peek on his cheeks. but thats before me stupid babo Danny. 

'you don't even want to give me a goodnight kiss and you let other girls kiss you' 

'is it about this??' 

'no, you don't get it do you?'

Danny turned her around back facing her, his eyes piercing into her, darkening, 'Is this just about me not wanting to kiss you' 

He lowered his face and before Hanuel could object he gave her an molecule shaterring kiss (oh goodness, she's such a nerd) that made her knee shook. letting her go, he looked at her 'I don't want to kiss you in the house, you have no idea what could happen' he whispered on her forehead. 

Hanuel was dumbstruck with the kiss. her first real kiss. 

'now you believe me?' 

'no more other girls kissing your cheeks' 

'no more' 

'Danny'

'hmm' 

'can you get me a new necklace, I don't one to have like Tiff's' 

'baby, why are you being too cute'

'it means a lot to me' Hanuel looked at him, mesmerized by his eyes.

'ok, we'll get a new one, I'm sorry ok baby' he pinched her nose

'yah!, one condition' she started to smile.

Danny felt relieve with her smile.

'we go pet shop again today!'

danny groans 'ok,pet shop'

'yeay!' she jumped a little and kissed his cheeks and then blushed when she realise she did what she did.

'now, lets get you some drinks and tissue, you're a mess' danny holds her hand and lead the way

'babo'

 

happy? hehehehehe