after school

My Namja Is A Kingka

Walking to his car, Danny could see Hanuel's outline siting in his car. that little smart girl. Always irritating him since they were small, asking him to give her maths problems to solve when he just wanted to play 'hide and seek'. But atleast she's a good form of entertainment.Its so fun to play mind games with her as she shows every feeling on her face which makes bullying her always at the top of his list.  

Danny opened the door and Hanuel jumped a bit, suprised but within milliseconds she got back to her book. Danny rolled his eyes when he noticed she was doing biology homework. With the click of his seat belt they made their way home. Both were silent, they got used to ignoring each other,it was the best way for peace.

'oppa, do you remember the main parasites for Phylum Cestoda, I got confused' Haneul asked while biting her nail. she always does that when she's nervous, danny thought. 

'we have not enterned the topic yet Haneul, tomorrow is my biology class'

'ahhh' she nodded countinue bitting her nails

'stop bitting your nails, what kind of girl bites her nails.Do you want another infection like last year?' danny muttered sounding annoyed 

'owh' Hanuel looked at her fingers and put them back down on her lap. 

=== 

'bye oppa, thank you'

'ok'

Haneul got down from the mini hummer and closed the door.  

Danny lowered down the car's window and looked at Haneul 'send my regards to uncle TOP and Aunty Daisy ok' 

Haneul nods 'Uncle Tae and Aunty Lily too' 

Danny nods and closed the window driving away to their house gate.

Haneul took out her house key and entered her home. Sounds of giggling were heard

'hmmm, omma, appa?' Haneul called out.

'Here in the living room!' Her dad's voice echoed around the house.

Haneul walked in the livingroom and saw her parents on the couch cuddled up watching a movie. My parents are like teenagers Haneul thought.

'How was school love?' her mom asked

'good, i thought you both went to visit halmunee?' daisy asked watching her parents being too romantic infront of her.

'we just came back, what took you so long?' Her dad asked playing with her mom's hair.

'Danny had to play basketball and Danny send his regards to you, I'll go upstairs'

'Ok' they both nod

walking up the stairs Haneul can't help but overheard her mom's statement 'Danny is such a good boy'

Shaking her head Haneul made her way to her room.

====

 Danny opened their main door and made his way to his room. 

'Danny is that you?' his mom's voice came. 

'yes, coming' he made his way to the kitchen only to find his parents there. His mom stiring the pot while his dad sitting at the pantry next to chopped vegetables reading something.  

Danny went to his mom and took a peek at the pot. YUM!. His mom kissed his forehead like everyday. Yea, he's quite a mommy's kid.

'did you send haneul home?' his dad asked

'yes, she sends her regards, what are you doing pa?' Danny arched his eyebrows confused what was his father doing in the kitchen reading what seemed to be lyrics. 

His mom giggled and his dad smiled 'I'm just keeping your mom companied, she gets bored cooking'  

His parents are like newlyweds Danny thought.

'ooo, ok, I'll go up and change' Danny made his way up but overheard his mom say 'Hanuel is such a pretty girl and so polite and clever' 

Danny snorts and shook his head. 

 

 

wow. TOP & Daisy and Tae & Lily. I don't know why but I'm quite nervous with the fiction. *gulp*  

i hope i dont dissapoint my readers.omg im so insecure.

comments and subscribtions are preloved :)