day3

My Namja Is A Kingka

10am

Today is Saturday and this week they are having the weekend off. Stretching herself on the bed Hanuel yawn and welcome the felling of laziness.bliss. Homework is done so she could enjoy these two days. Maybe she could ask Danny to bring her out somewhere.  

Her parents called last night, they both are fine. Aunty Lily also called asking how Danny is treating her, well basicly Danny have been nice for the last two days. Aunty Lily told that she bought something special for her. yeay! 

Brushing her teeth and cleaning up her face Hanuel remembered about Danny. Did he come back last night?

tying up her hair in a bun she made her way to the kitchen. Danny's food last night was untouched. Is he even in this house. Hanuel begin to worry but she ignored it and started making breakfast.

45minutes later

String the chicken soup she tried to push the worried nagging thoughts of Danny away. 

She groans. *he is suppose to look after me, not the other way round. 

Draining the noodles Hanuel carefully set up the bowl and the dishes on the table. later on, hanuel began to walk around the house with her phone at her ears. Danny is not picking up her calls but his car is outside. After cleaning up the kitchen Hanuel went upstairs and knock his door. 

'oppa. oppa, are you there? I made breakfast' no answer 

Habuel rubbed her scalp in distress but then the door opened. 

'yes?' Danny stood at the door fresh from shower, clad in 3/4 black khakis pants, checkered shirt and his eyebrow earring. . 

'where are you going?' Hanuel looked at him. Hanuel is rarely vain but standing next to him a 3/4 large cartoon pajamas and smelling of kitchen was not boosting her confidence neither. 

'Danny walked back inside his room and grabbed his car key 'I'm going out' 

Hanuel followed him down the stairs 'you're leaving me here alone? can I join?' 

'Hanuel you like to be alone, no you can't join' 

true she likes to be alone but currently the idea of being left by danny isn't comforting at all. 

'But I made breakfast' Hanuel sounded sulky 

Danny puts on his high top red nike in a rush 'I'm sorry I promised to eat out with someone, you go and eat, maybe i'll be back before night, take care Hanuel, lock the door, don't open it to strangers and stay at home' danny said not even looking at her. 

'but...' 

before she could finish her sentence Danny was in the car waving at her. 

Hanuel closed the main door and went back to her room. breakfast forgotten.

'Danny pabo' she whispered.

The day passed so slow and Hanuel felt herself was being too sensitive as she realise she wanted to shed a tear or two cause danny left her alone. what the heck?

maybe because he use to shower her with so much attention since their so call fake relationship. 

does danny now wants to end this facade?. Hanuel felt her lips curled downwards and a frown developed. 

but what did I do to make him break me up* Hanuel thought. I am a good girlfriend maybe fake but I never really been bad or whatsoever that demands breaking up.  

Hanuel spends the whole day in her room,watching tv, playing internet and pitying herself. Maybe Danny found someone. he is good looking, popular and rich. Hanuel covered her face with her palm and groans embarassed with her sudden posessiveness of Danny. 

She should not care. If he wants to break the fake relationship and beat it. it would be better, she would be free but...Danny would give all those attention to his girlfriend. maybe he wont even send her home anymore. 

This is pathetic Hanuel sadly thought. 

She was eating the soup with noodles as lunch when she heard the main door opened. Peeking out from her door she could not see Danny but hear his faint voice talking. most probably to the phone. 

'yes, it's ok..' 

'don't worry, Hanuel dosen't know' 

'I just want you to be content now, I'll settle it with Hanuel later' 

Hanuel locked her door back and slump herself in the bed. 

'jerk!' a big fat jerk. if before she felt like she wanted to cry, this time around she cried. 

Why is she crying, owh she don't care. she just want to cry. Danny is such a jerk. so what if this relationship is fake, he should tell her first before anything. 

no more holding hands? no more free rides? no more teasing? no more everything? 

she felt so empty 

maybe she did felt something for...Hanuel shook her head

whats the use now. 

 

 

awwww. Hanuel just realise her feelings

Who actually Danny is talking to, does danny really want to break up with her. 

jeng jeng jeng