the parents

My Namja Is A Kingka

 

Kill me, Hanuel thought.

‘PA, please nooooo,,,, pleaseeeeeeeeee’ Hanuel begged like a 5 years old child.

‘Aish Hanuel, what’s happening?’ her father frown.

Something is wrong here, something is missing.

‘why should I marry Danny, I don’t even like him’ Hanuel nearly tear up.

Her father looked at her in confusion ‘but Danny told me you both are in love’

‘Hanuel, what if there’s a baby, the little baby needs a family’ her omma said.

Hanuel paled. What the heck did Danny told her parents??

ARGHHHH, Danny is always a babo!

‘but but but..There won’t be a baby, I promise’ Hanuel blurred out but with the looks she’s getting from her parents they don’t really believe her.

‘hmmm,you like him enough last week to disappear the whole night’ Her appa said. Why is he not angry??? What is going on?

‘appa! I really did not remember anything; no I don’t want to marry him. No no no’ Hanuel shook her head stubborn.

Married to Danny, that’s pure craziness!

‘my grandchild will have a father and appa said yes already, your uncle Tae and Aunty Lily are arranging thing, we’ll meet them tomorrow and arrange things’

Hanuel started to get the picture and gasps

‘why?...OH NO, you both are excited with this, Uncle Tae and Aunty Lily wanted this, I don’t get it’

Both of her parents pretended not to understand what she was saying. Yes, why are they excited with this?  

‘Now Hanuel love, you know we always just want the best for you, Danny will be a very good husband, we’ve known Danny since he’s a baby, he will make a great father’

Hanuel gulps and look at her parents. Both smilling, happy. They both are happy?

They both are glad she’s marrying with Danny? Why? Is it because he’s rich and their grandchild will lead a good life? Is it because They will now have family bonds with Aunt Lily and Uncle Tae. They are close but a family bond is always special. Is it because they purely just love Danny?

The last time Hanuel saw them this happy was during her graduation day  

‘I’m going to talk to Danny, I’ll go first pa, ma’ Hanuel was ready to leave.

‘lucks love’ her Omma smiled lovingly

===

‘you are a freaking babo, do you know that?! You dragged me into this mess, its always men that initiates the problem’ Hanuel gritted her teeth.

They were in his house, outside in his garden so that no one will listen to their conversion. Hanuel was still in her work attire and he was also in his except his hand cuffs are folded to his elbow and his tie was gone.

‘what the..did you concentrate is biology class, my may have invaded your ground zero’  he said relaxly sipping his ice lemon tea.

‘ground zero my , why can’t you wait for a month and we’ll go and check, there is also a possibility there’s no baby. Gosh!’

Hanuel felt like she wanted to strangle him.  

‘its basicly my fault because I forgot the protection so I’ll take responsibilities, I’m not just going to let it go’

Hanuel eyes widen ‘ok, I forgive you, I forgive you for not using protection, I really forgive you Danny, now take the proposal back’

‘I can’t’

‘why?’

‘evrything is set..I don’t know our parents are so excited’

‘what set?’

‘the wedding’

‘when????’ Hanuel felt like her breath was stuck

Danny was silent and looks at her guiltily ‘5 days’

‘WHAT?!’ Hanuel felt like she wanted to faint.

‘They have been calling everyone the whole day, the hall is book, e-invitations are sent, we just need to be there’ 

‘oh crap’ Hanuel whispered  

Hanuel was going to scream and yell but someone came to the garden

‘Hanuel? Danny?’ A feminine soft voice of Aunty Lily.

‘Omma, here’ Danny said.

Aunty Lily came and she had a smile on her face. Seeing Hanuel she hugged her close ‘owh Hanuel, I’m so proud of Danny for getting you, always have love you like a daughter’

Hanuel eyes widen. Oh no she can’t possibly cancel it now.

‘owh Aunty’

Aunty Lily let her go and looked at her like she said something really wrong ‘aunty? No,, Omma now, me and your omma are so excited, we are planning everything , we’ll find your dress tomorrow afternoon k dearest? And danny you have to follow you appa and Uncle TOP to see the new condominium’

Hanuel was flabbergasted. Speechless.

Danny just stood next to her and placed his warm hand at her back. Like a loving couple

‘now, you both must have a lot of things to day, Omma will leave you, bye dearest’ Aunty Lily kissed her cheeks and left.

Hanuel turned to Danny with a shock expression.

Danny looked down at her and just chuckled ‘you better not have that expression on the day of the wedding’

‘kill me’ she whispered and continued ‘I think our parents just trapped us in to marriage’

Danny pouted his lips a little ‘air tight plan’

‘all your fault babo’ she gritted her teeth and looked at him.

He shrugged. Owh how dare he! ‘just remind yourself about the little zygote inside your tummy’

===   

She can’t believe it she’s getting married tomorrow.

Her parents have been on and about dragging her and danny everywhere. Her Omma and Anty Lily are like the greatest wedding planners on earth.

Today she’s moving in her new condominium that their appas bought for them as a gift.

OMG =.=

It is so big and modern and looks freaking expensive.

It has a fountain in it.

She didn’t get to meet Danny as they both are too busy with everything. Work, marriage. Are they out of their minds.

It was night as Hanuel sat on the edge of the bed and stared at he wedding dress hanging on the cupboard.

She sighed slowly.

She’s screwed.

There is no way of escaping. No freaking way.

A sudden wave of fear wash over her. What if Danny don’t loves her. How is she going to live with him.

What is he just will love this baby, if there is a baby.

Would he leave her and search for another.  

Will he not fight for her and let her leave like 4 years ago.

A tear was threatening to fall. Was if history repeats.

What is she falls for him but he doesn’t?