back home

My Namja Is A Kingka

Danny was driving and side glanced at Hanuel who was reading her textbook. Goodness what's wrong with her?. She never gets enough of school does she?.Irritated, He rubbed her head and made a mess of Hanuel's hair. 

'hey!, what's that for' she yelled 

'be good at home, don't act like a kid' Danny said 

Hanuel just nods. no more sleeping at danny's house, Hanuel pouted a bit. 

Reaching her house she hops down from the car and closed the door with a soft thud. Danny went out and took her small bag filled with clothes and toiletries.

'now go on, take care' Danny passed Hanuel her bag.

Hanuel smiled mischiveously and Danny narrowed his eyes suspicious. Hanuel is full of tricks recently.

'goodbye kiss!' she jumped a bit excited

Danny's eyes widen 'aish infront of your house! you want me to die?'

Hanuel answered him with a giggle 'awwwww..please please' 

'yah, ert you!' Danny chuckled

'yaish' Hanuel started to poke him little by little. Danny was walking towards her slowly with a very intimidating face. He was going to catch her as she started to run but stopped when he saw a dark figure at the door step.

'Uncle TOP, annyeong' Danny bowed.

'Pa!' Hanuel hugged her dad.

TOP laughed and kissed the top of Hanuel's head. 'how are you, Danny?'

'good uncle, how's your holiday?'

'great, I bought for you a gift, passed it to your dad, did Hanuel behaved well?' TOP looked at his smilling daughter. Why is his daughter so happy today. maybe because she's back home, TOP thought.

Danny looked at Hanuel who had her tounge out and smiled. 

'yes, she's been ok, cooked a lot' 

TOP turned to hanue,l proud of his daughter but then saw what she was doing 'Hanuel, don't do that, did you say thank you to Danny for alway helping you?' 

Hanuel nods her head 'ofcourse' 

'Danny, why don't you come in and have tea?' TOP invited him. 

'Its ok uncle, I need to rush home, omma is anxious to meet me'  

'ok then, thank you again Danny, I hope Hanuel was not that much of a trouble' 

'opppaaaaa'

'no problem Uncle, anyeonghigaseyo' he bowed 

'goodbye' 

Waving them Danny started his journey back home 

Hanuel gave him a flying kiss and Danny laughed out loud. Dont worry, Ofcourse Uncle TOP was not looking at them that time. 

===  

Danny entered their home with little happy steps 'Omma, pa! are you home?' 

no one asnwered. Danny check the living room, kitchen but his parents were no where to be seen. Walking upstairs he could hear voices from the music room. Excited to meet his parents, he burst in the music room 

'OMMA, PA!!!' 

'yah, Danny' Lily giggled, a bit suprised. 

Danny had a deadpan face looking at his parents. His father was hugging his mom from behind while they looked at some lyrics. His dad maybe singing a song for mom he thought. Ok, so they maybe miss each other as they have not meet for 5 days. Danny pretended not to understand their lovey dovey moment and hugged them. 

'yah,I miss you' Danny chuckled. 

Lily rubbed his cheeks 'my handsome son is very happy today, why is that?' 

An image of Hanuel popped up and Danny smiled innocently 'owh nothing, just glad you're back'

His parents got back to their hugging position. Oh goodness can't they just don't hug for two minutes, Danny thought. 

'How's Hanuel?' Taeyang asked

'ok, like always, we didn't fight that much this time so it was fine' 

His dad looked relieved 'that's good, Uncle TOP got you a gift  and I got you some, I'll give you later son, how are you?' 

His mom started to giggle but Danny didn't understand why 'good dad'

'I'll check up on you, now, can you leave me and your mom alone danny, we have our own catching up to do' 

Danny chuckled while his mom squeked in horror 'TAE!' she turned to her laughing husband. 

Danny covered his face and laughed 'k pa, umma, see you at dinner, you owe me one' and he rushed out the room. 'seriously...' Danny whispered. 

=== 

messaged received 

-babo, goodnight oppa

-you babo, why are you sms-ing me, you never do

-whatever, I'm just being nice

-buek, you're right, hanuel=nice, never! 

-I despise you! 

-you miss me, just say it 

-maybe 

-? 

-maybe you miss me? uuuu, oppa miss me >.<

-sorry I need to go to the toilet, I feel like vomiting 

-Danny, don't sleep tonight, I'll come and kill you 

-you can't even chop chicken properly. How are you going to kill me

-I'll deflate your muscles

-you wont, you like them, i saw you checking them out, you ert 

-yah! I did not, I'm going to sleep now, you loser

-now goodnight, pray I don't come by tonight. 

-buek, goodnight, see you tommorow 

-Hanuel babo

-<3 

-ewwww!

-shut up baby rabbit

-babo 

 

 

 

khekhekhekhekhe 

will the parents find out soon?